Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped (33113 Views)

The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by tinsel: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2016
PDP and supporters want and dream where all companies in Nigeria close down so that Buhari will be removed from power.
But the point is that they forgot that everybody will be affected including them if there dream and wish comes true.
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by anonimi: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:
Holy smokes, I will never buy their products....WTF is this?

It appears the concept of mass production and assembling is foreign to them. Really shabby.

As shabby as your village/town, primary/secondary school, polytechnic/university.
Abi all those one na foreign to you also?
Instead of appreciating little beginnings and patronising with constructive criticism, you dey here dey open mouth upandan like duck wey too swallow water. angry
BTW, ultra-luxury cars are NOT mass produced even in your bloody foreign lands.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851343_screenshot201509122155001_jpegbfa7784d893218beec7bbaa410aae3d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Sweetnik22(f): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

It appears the concept of mass production and assembling is foreign to them. Really shabby.
Thats one thing with we naija, we prefer foreign product to our own product sad thats unfair n 2mao we want our economy to grow undecided

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by nigger009(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
So they finally got forex to import. They should stop using Innoson as an example of *buy naira to grow naira* when they clearly depend on dollars to produce. Anyway sha...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]
How can u trade internationally without dollar? U need forex to import, dats why more companies will still shot down "not Innoson though". Mind u most of d materials for vehicle manufacturing has to be sourced abroad therefore, FOREX is needed.
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by nigger009(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

I am Black...CASE CLOSED, Tell a redneck you are igbo and watch him stare at you blankly, now fvck off, because I don't endorse thrash means I am a hater?
You can now bow off mr. and U can Go and buy ur made in Mars super cars. alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by kettle84(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

how much is in your bank account and what can you produce?

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by jeffooh999(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

Blue neck we hve seen you,incase you dnt know,when you tell a green-neck DT u re blue neck then de will Bleep you OFF nd bleep ur ass...!!!!

I am Black...CASE CLOSED, Tell a redneck you are igbo and watch him stare at you blankly, now fvck off, because I don't endorse thrash means I am a hater?
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by obailala(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Good news! It's just sad that there are a lot of devils in human skin who actually wish and pray that Innoson 's production should go down so they can have another shot at buhari. God pass una!
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Baroba(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
OkwuruOKARISIA:
what is trashy about their product?
can you provide an ordinary wheel barrow?

No mind the clown that probably hopped into Yankee via Mexican border, trying to impress us with the word Redneck, f**k outta here... you are going too far bro, ask him to provide a common chewing stick he no fit talkless of barrow.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by flokii: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2016
What nonsense are they doing undecided

Is that how their colleagues produce vehicles abroad?
This is not standard enough for God's sake.. Like playing kite with human lives smh

2 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Ubiman(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
So they finally got forex to import. They should stop using Innoson as an example of *buy naira to grow naira* when they clearly depend on dollars to produce. Anyway sha...

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

You have no idea what automobile manufacturers do and don't. So, stop shamelessly displaying your ignorance here and be gone with your pessimistic approach to things. Foreign automobiles we so proudly drive around and praise also import parts they don't have the capacity to build but these designs are solely theirs. From engines to all those fancy headlights. It happens everywhere. Take a look at those fancy Infiniti SUVs and some other cars, one of which you have fallen in love with at one time. Read wide and educate your mind before jumping to hasty conclusions.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

am westerner, but are you jealous of innoson? What is there that you can't buy. Na wa oo.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Luckylife:
That is why I respect eastern they don't depend of feeding bottle federal money , they survive by the grace of God and hard work .

comment/statements lik this is why other nigerians nd d world jus ignore d eastern parts...full of self appraisals,,alway carryin dem sef so high is it nt obvious God is lowers d pompous . wen d bads news broke innoson close dwn evry1 witout verifyin started firing @buhari, now innoson stil operational easterners dnnt depend on FG money ... sey naa mikel adenuga abi dangote depend on FG feeding bottles ...easterners r gud business oriented pple but 1-5 richest business moguls in nigeria stil btw hausas n yorubas.....#wu FG feedin bottle epp
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Eliteklaus(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2016
d yorubas will say its bad and d Igbos will say its d best, and I will say tribalism at its worse. SMH
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Eliteklaus(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2016
d yorubas will say its bad and d Igbos will say its d best, and I will say tribalism at its worse.
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by harkynon(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
These workers we see here are most likely hired for the purpose of taking pix to make the govt feel they have not shut down. These are my observations:

1. How come the basic PPE is not respected in a factory using heavy metals?

2. Camera man was also given access to the facility without helmet and safety booth.

3. It is visible no operation is ongoing, the one we are made to see is called make up (cosmetics)

Please don't fool the general public. Share the challenges you have with Buhari advisers. I am sure the government of today wants the local factory to excel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Orikinla(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Luckylife:
That is why I respect eastern they don't depend of feeding bottle federal money , they survive by the grace of God and hard work .
Almighty God JEHOVAH has already blessed you and He will continue to bless you 24/7.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by deliveryboy: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2016
This factory doesn't look busy to me, the technics look too rudimentary for a car manufacturing plant, it may just be another act to cover their *ss like they did with the bank scam a while ago.

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Organizer111222(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Even If the best INNOSON car is sold for 1 naira I am sorry I won't buy... this is far from what a car assembly plant should be. Is this what we have been priding ourselves about producing cars in Nigeria? No way. No sentiments at all the right thing needs to be done. We are not in the 15th century. But all the same he is trying

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by power900: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2016
made in aba motors, hehehehe, we all know how strong things from aba are .....
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:

will he produce everything or are the machines used for productions made in Nigeria?
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by MrGerald(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

have you been there before, just because you see some section of the coy., or you think the foreign cars you drive doesn't go through these processes?
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Kay17: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:
igbos are Africa's greatest Tribe.
if you believe me, Hit like
if not hit Share

How many tribes did you consider before making this judgment?

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by mkoabiola: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Allwility:
Good for him,

O boy see lots of safety violations!!
U eye pass eagle eyes
Tell Mama put to gv u shaki, n round abt with two chilled gold berg

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by aAK1(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

see your life. Even the worlds fastest car is built by hand and not on an assembly line . The Bugatti is hand built. You. Just have to start believing in your self .

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by bayelsa1son(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

hatred and jealousy kill faster dan ebola son

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by obua: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

Are Rollroyce mass produced?

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by firstolalekan(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:
YORUBAS are Africa's greatest Tribe.
if not hit Share
fixed
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Men, these people are still building cars the old school way undecided

Well they should continue lipsrsealed

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by GeoOla25(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2016
obiremy:
Aftermath of the distorted news that Innoson Motors shut down operations and the rebuttal from IVM through its oress release, newsmen requested to come and see for themselves.

The  pics above show Dr Chukwuma (Innoson) granting an interview and some workers on duty.
Innosonmotors is still in operation.
Regards

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photos-of-innoson-motors-carrying-out.html

poor safety compliance level... no PPE enforcement on workers...too Bad.

3 Likes

Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2016
Calm down. No be competition
ItzChinnex:
igbos are Africa's greatest Tribe.
if not hit Share
Re: See Pics Of Innoson Motors Workers On Duty Amidst Rumour The Company Has Stopped by CIGARETTE: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:

u can be intelligent Dan this.... Y this mumu comment? U of all people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Man Transporting A Cow With 'Okada' / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.