Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (68132 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Blow A Kiss To Someone You Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good evening people cheesy

Just thought we could have some nice time despite all the shít going down this section.

As the topic says, what do you admire about the opposite sex? What's that thing that when you see you can't get your eyes off him/her? wink

Even though i Wouldn't want to be a male if given the chance, there are things i really admire in them. Let me just let you guys on one attribute that I admire in guys

i admire their bears and also when a guy has deep voice. tongue

Let's hear yours wink

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by WomanWrappa(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Big boobs I mean I like em big.

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by eph12(m): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Beauty
Character
Spoken English

In that order

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na breast oo...,e be lyk say 'em swear 4 me wit doz tinz grin grin

212 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
ass and lot of it

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
WomanWrappa:
Big boobs I mean I like em big.
Just that?

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Good evening people cheesy

Just thought we could have some nice time despite all the shít going down this section.

As the topic says, what do you admire about the opposite sex? What's that thing that when you see you can't get your eyes off him/her? wink

Even though i Wouldn't want to be a male if given the chance, there are things i really admire in them. Let me just let you guys on one attribute that I admire in guys

i admire their [b]bears [/b]and also when a guy has deep voice. tongue

Let's hear yours wink

Clears throat. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Okay.. I'll only type this once.. So pay attention..

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..

515 Likes 47 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
The legs, particularly the femoral area. Nothing moves me more than a silky and lustrous legs of a lady. Every other parts are secondary.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by kiddoiLL(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
shape! boobs! eyes n hands!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
PushPlay:

Clears throat. grin
Drop itcheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That time that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai..

3. Then there's the hips.. Get Wide hips and I'll give you the documents to my grandfather's land..
cheesycheesycheesy Intellect nko?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy Intellect nko?
undecided intellect get hole wey I fit chook preek?

If NO.. Hapuya like that

319 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Drop itcheesy

I'll describe the lady i love right now.

A clear skinned , chocolate creamy Goddess with the curves that can shape a man's destiny. grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

If NO.. Hapuya like that
forget preeksadsad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Smh undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by solomonbrown64: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
.... I love long legs, I can kill for those....

24 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Dandeson1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by falconey(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

1. Bress! You know the kinda bress that if you see it, the saliva in your mouth will change taste? That type that forms ontop the bra? Aszin.. The cleavage is too good to be true? Brown, succulent, kinda sweaty..Yes.. That type..

2. Yansh! I'm talking about the TALKING DRUM! Yess! Guys go understand.. You're in a bus minding your business, suddenly your eyes catch one kind very noisy yansh(I'm not talking about mess).. Aszin the kind of yansh that makes the whole world silent.. The BRUGUTUU BRUGUTUU BRAGADAA motion.. Chai.. Punchlines yansh cool.. Everything is just shaking uncontrollably like she didn't wear pant.. And you're just there dumbfounded like.. "What have I....." shocked shocked shocked

highly comprehensive and well elaborated. na this kind thread your post dey long pass the op's post.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]⚡
cheesycheesy

Guys and curves though.sad

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Mediapace: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wqy did you change to M?
dollyjoy:
Smh undecided
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Maxi112: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
ass and leg maybe breast too

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by dollyjoy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Wqy did you change to M?
Nothing, the spirit asked me to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by falconey(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy

Guys and curves though.sad

it is by design i am meant to fancy them ,thou I'm a neophyte in handling .
Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by jnrbayano(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Physiognomy and physique from afar.

Natural, intelligent or eager to learn if not intelligent, good crazy manners, point blank.

Selfless, internally.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Boobs, butts, curves, and voice.

Don't judge. I'm equally a male.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by BARRIKADE: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
The butt,obviously.

18 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
falconey:

[/color]⚡
grin

dollyjoy:
forget preeksadsad
[color=red]grin I no fit forget preek o.. Where was intellect when I was a virgin? E no look my face.. Why I go look him face now?? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by ehix89(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

If NO.. Hapuya like that
Weyrey grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by iykekelvins(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Beauty, I like sexy eyes.

Girls wey set,just dey moderate.

Their voice, mhen...

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Their Strength

And I love hands.. big, beautiful, manly hands...

And of course height.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? by vicstar(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
• • • • • If I start to type ehn..... cry

If u gimme diz woman am ok cheesy

68 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.