Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material (1086 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by oshikoyatope(m): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some men are fortunate with the type of woman they marry while some are not. The true behaviour of a woman is best seen after she becomes a married woman. A woman who says she can die for her husband before their marriage changes afterwards. She takes up the name, “I don’t care.” ”She goes to parties for days without caring she has a husband at home to take care. This later on baffles the man who had thought she married an angel. One factor might be that the man failed to observe some big cracks during his relationship with the woman who later became his wife.

Presently in Nigeria, certain behaviour is common among some ladies. Some of them do not think about a plan for the future with the man who proposes to marry them. Others do not even talk about what the future might hold. They just want to hoodwink a man whether he will marry them or not.

Knowing if a lady is a wife material or not involves a man trying out one or more of these smart things.

1. Demand for pre-marital sex
In some religious organisations in Nigeria, their leaders lay much emphasis on abstinence from sex before marriage. However, this is not the case in some religious organisations. They do not preach against pre-marital sex.
A man who asked a woman out and later on the woman herself says she wants sex should be cautious of such woman. She could use that to trap him by getting pregnant. This is because she already knows the man is financially okay. By getting pregnant for the man, her dream of becoming the man’s wife is realised. If the man says he is not interested.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/several-easy-ways-to-know-if-lady-is.html

Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by evansjeff(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
ok...kuntinu
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by villareal15(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hm
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by oshikoyatope(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Stargists(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
evansjeff:
ok...kuntinu
LA click
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Topza(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Stargists:
LA click
lol
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by Stargists(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Topza:
lol
lol
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by topzttst(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Several Easy Ways To Know, If A Lady Is A Wife Material by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Need Discreet S***x Mate / Professor Offered Me Half A Million To Sleep With Him / Why Have Men Stopped Using Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.