Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My House Hunt Experience In Lagos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My House Hunt Experience In Lagos (21192 Views)

Got Home Last Night And Was Told That My House Has Been Sold Without Notice / Please Who Can Explain This Visible Cracks On My House Wall / Tribal Discrimination In Lagos House Hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by easrael(f): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
The Op is an eediot...he is just Trying to promote a useless blog...one of the easiest thing to get in Lagos is an apartment. In one week you will get up to 5 choices...the issue is can you afford it?

I have noticed many of us attach importance to some things that is soooo wrong!

How can you say I am promoting a blog

Jesus!!!

So I cannot narrate a personal experienve again?
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by easrael(f): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sunsets:
cooked up advert for tolet.com.ng

Ordinarily, I would not have replied but for the purpose of clarity

I think I should reply.

I stated what happened to me and you are here saying I am advertising for tolet.com.ng

I am very disappointed in you for that statement
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
PapaBrowne:

Its not online transactions. Its about search. Searching for a place. You find an array of options online, then go look them up. You see the one you like, you finalize with the agent/owner, you pay, then move in.

Anybody that isnt comfortable searching stuff online is a product of the past.

Thanks for the video link. It was insightful. Truly, there are opportunities waiting to be grabbed. https://www.nairaland.com/1311199/nigerias-economy-growing-hot-watch#16039897 . I couldn't upload it due to its ginormous size (half a gigabyte), however, I entreat any ambitious individual to watch it and start developing something.

Thanks once again.
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by hefelove(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2016
greggng:

Neater house no be issue price is the issue most of the rooms re in suites
baba abeg u get for surulere? precisely at bode Thomas, adeniran ogunsanya, alaka estate
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by davdandam(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
GogetterMD:

I currently stay in a gated street you could confuse for an estate, in Akowonjo, for 350k.

Sorry to be a pest, need accommodation in Akowonjo also, something clean and cool, a mini flat dunno if you can help me with your agent.
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by GogetterMD(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
davdandam:

Sorry to be a pest, need accommodation in Akowonjo also, something clean and cool, a mini flat dunno if you can help me with your agent.
Sorry bro, don't currently have the contact of an agent. It's usually friends that help me look for apartments cause those agents know how to rip someone off
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by greggng: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
hefelove:

baba abeg u get for surulere? precisely at bode Thomas, ade
niran ogunsanya, alaka estate

unfortunately I cannot help u cos I don't be contact around their sorry for delay in response I don't be data to browse mine got finished except miracle happen I might not be able to come online quickly I use glo network for my browsing in case u might like to send me recharge card of 2500k that serves me for a month u can also text it on my phone 08062593234. but I can assure u that if I make contact and something come out around their will let u know and for every other persons kindly call cos I might not respond on nl till I be data
Re: My House Hunt Experience In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Olusharp:
read my own too

#MyHouseHuntWahala
https://divinequote./2016/08/25/my-house-hunt-wahala-2/

and
https://divinequote./2016/08/20/my-house-hunt-wahala/

Tolet.com.ng is a crook..i just checked their website and i saw the competition is still on despite it being stated on their website that it ends on 5th of September,yet till now no winner as being selected. All the bloggers who participated were all used to gain popularity they indirectly used your blog to advertise and you guys fell for it.. I also took the pain to check their Twitter and Facebook page and i noticed they don't even post anything concerning the competition again..
Toletng is a crook,a big thief..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? / 100 Houses Destroyed By Rain In Enugu State. Photos / What Are The Things You Consider Before Moving To A New Place Of Residence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.