Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture (5004 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture by adepiero: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lick your wounds and move on after all, you also scammed someone to get what you have. With this info you posted here, its enough for you to be arrested for fraud. Kids of today claiming street wise undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wait oh....
What kind of account were you supposed to work with
Why did you go there sef
You said "da hood is a street guy"
street guys I know are "yahoo guys"

If that's is, then I don't know if I should call this karma
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
tongue
Topestbilly:

Bad ch!ld... see how u talkin to me.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
I don't understand a thing in that post....sumborri should summarize it for me pls
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture by ShayGirl(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
It's Non of my business I didn't write it just be careful of this two they're not just scamming G boys both Innocent people too...

Smiles...aiit then
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
ShayGirl:

Smiles...aiit then
......... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.