Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL (5013 Views)

[RAPTURE] Why God Can't Destroy Satan. / Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm smoking weed and a very deep thought came to me.

Why did God allow devil to continue evil even after devil rebelled against God
Why didn't God destroy Satan immediately
And Most importantly
WHY DID GOD CAST DEVIL DOWN TO EARTH?? (Revelation 12: verse 10)

God created his Paradise "Garden of Eden" on Earth
And God still cast Devil to the same Earth where He created Paradise?

if you catch a thief
Will you cast the thief to live in the same compound with your family.
Or
Will you cast the thief far far away so he won't have chance to steal or kill your family??

Why didn't God cast Satan to an empty isolated planet like Venus,Mars Pluto where there are no humans there for devil to decieve and manipulate.

Why did God cast devil down to the same earth he created Paradise? And now devil then corrupts his Paradise by deceiving Eve.
Imagine if devil was cast to an isolated planet like pluto. While God builds garden of Eden on earth.
Then no evil influence will be there to decieve and corrupt Adam & Eve.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by hashtagged(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2020
He will, he is just buzy flexing, I don't know maybe he has better things to do

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Nazgul: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2020
How is this romantic...this is romance section open your religion threads in the right section

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Meekha(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
It even gets me more confused since I learned that God is omniscient.

Guess I'll ask lots of questions when I meet Him in Heaven.

4 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by tyup(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Meekha:

Pray you do
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Meekha:

Devil's rebellion from heaven happened before 7 days creation by God

But according to Ezekiel 28:12–17
It talks about Satan's rebellion and how God casted devil to Earth.

So how did God cast Satan to Earth when He has not even created Earth yet.
Because the rebellion happened before the creation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Kelgabriel5(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
You've not understood the world na God u want to understand. Read about st Augustine first.

1 Like

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kelgabriel5:
You've not understood the world na God u want to understand. Read about st Augustine first.
Answer this question
If rebellion happened before God created the world and everything.
Then how did God cast devil down to Earth
If Earth has not been created during the rebellion.
The rebellion happened first before God started creation.
So please answer this question
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
hashtagged:
He will, he is just buzy flexing, I don't know maybe he has better things to do
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Satan's destruction has a specific time and date. God is not like man who does things without specific time. Everything that is happening today has a time and season. Eccl. 3 :1-3

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Answer this question

The earth was there but it was shapeless and empty. Nothing was in it Genesis 1:1-2

4 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Edyice: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Answer this question

Yes the rebellion happen

Genesis 1 : 1 and 2

Inbetween as you read

You see where it says the Earth was void and without Form

Meaning the Earth wasn't completed then ...

So to answer your question

I want to know that it's during that process that GOD decide to cast him down ....

And I read your write-up about ( why GOD don't want to KILL the DEVIL )

Read REVELATIONS you will get it All .. of curse it will scare you but you will understand and get your answer ...

I was supposed to get you the exact scripture but I want you to read it all ..... Peace

1 Like

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by BigDawsNet: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Unfortunately, the Bible does not give us any specific answers to these questions. We are not told the answer to these "why" question.

Part of the reason why these questions have no answers has to do with the nature of the Bible. Scripture is God's revelation about His dealings with humanity-this is the main story.

Satan and his angels are only incidental to the message of Scripture. Consequently, much about him, and his deeds, are not explained. Neither does God explain these "why" questions with respect to him.
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Cerebellum: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chai!

See this deluded OP sha(No offense)

Firstly, This isn't the religious section.. Why not think before posting this(I blame the mod for this)

secondly, your Name says it all.. who bears that ridiculous name,grin

Thirdly, Being serious, stop being ignorant and desist from saying gibberish about God...It cud being upon you present and future problems

And Lastly ,OP, You're an Arindin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Immortalzbon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=96424330]

It didnt say he was casted to the earth brother..

1 Like

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Immortalzbon(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

It didnt say he was casted to the earth brother
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Sezi4Christ: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Now Satan, then comes back to decieve Eve and spoil our enjoyment in garden of Eden.

Na humans God come punish, why didn't God destroy devil back then when he rebelled. If devil was destroyed then he won't exist to come and decieve Eve

Now look at all the evils going in the Earth caused by Satan.
Someone please tell me why God still have not destroyed Satan till now??
Also

Celestial beings or entities don't get destroyed. They could be bound like demons but can't be destroyed. Secondly, the earth was already in existence prior to the creation of man. The first thing Genesis 1 records God created was the "heaven and earth". But most people don't realise the years-gap between verse 1 and 2, hence the confusion. Alot of things happened between those verses that wasn't even recorded.

3 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Kelgabriel5(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Answer this question

Genesis states that the earth was formless... The earth.that means God had a home already

1 Like

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Post it in the religious section.
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Satan's destruction has a specific time and date. God is not like man who does things without specific time. Everything that is happening today has a time and season. Eccl. 3 :1-3
So God allowed Satan to destroy his beautiful garden of Eden abi
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Bornsinner7: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Now Satan, then comes back to decieve Eve and spoil our enjoyment in garden of Eden.

Na humans God come punish, why didn't God destroy devil back then when he rebelled. If devil was destroyed then he won't exist to come and decieve Eve

Now look at all the evils going in the Earth caused by Satan.
Someone please tell me why God still have not destroyed Satan till now??
Also
You mole am with Riz?? abi na ordinary paper you use?
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sezi4Christ:

Celestial beings or entities don't get destroyed. They could be bound like demons but can't be destroyed. Secondly, the earth was already in existence prior to the creation of man. The first thing Genesis 1 records God created was the "heaven and earth". But most people don't realise the years-gap between verse 1 and 2, hence the confusion. Alot of things happened between those verses that wasn't even recorded.
Going by your logic
God created Earth,moon,stars and planets first
Then rebellion happened abi?
So why did God cast devil to Earth
And still create garden of Eden in the same Earth where He casted devil to.

if you catch a thief
Or
Will you cast the thief far far away so he won't have chance to steal or kill your family??

Why didn't God cast Satan to an empty isolated planet like Venus,Mars Pluto where there are no humans there for devil to decieve and manipulate.

Why did God cast devil down to the same earth he created Paradise? And now devil then corrupts his Paradise by deceiving Eve.
Imagine if devil was cast to an isolated planet like pluto. While God builds garden of Eden on earth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by bigjackass: 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Going by your logic
God created Earth,moon,stars and planets first
Then rebellion happened abi?
So why did God cast devil to Earth
And still create garden of Eden in the same Earth where He casted devil to.

if you catch a thief
Or

exactly. if God truly loved the world he will not allow Satan come near Adam and Eve and now be punishing we humans for the influence of Satan. where is the love in that ? The Bible is a scam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by 360clips: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
God is the biggest fool ever! That's why.
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
bigjackass:
exactly. if God truly loved the world he will not allow Satan come near Adam and Eve and now be punishing we humans for the influence of Satan. where is the love in that ? The Bible is a scam
Read Revelation 12:7–10

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Why will God cast Devil down to Earth to lead "the whole world astray"
Why??
Why not cast devil far far away in isolation in all these empty huge planets like Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
bigjackass:
Lmao!!!
It's like casting down a child molester to live in the same compound with kids.

Then when the child molester set candy trap to decieve the kids. Then molest them

You then punish the naive innocent kids, while the child molester continue living in the compound.
It's fvcking crazy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cerebellum:
Chai!

See this deluded OP sha(No offense)

Firstly, This isn't the religious section.. Why not think before posting this(I blame the mod for this)

secondly, your Name says it all.. who bears that ridiculous name,grin

Thirdly, Being serious, stop being ignorant and desist from saying gibberish about God...It cud being upon you present and future problems

And Lastly ,OP, You're an Arindin

grin
This is what low IQ looks like

8 Likes

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Cerebellum: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

This is what low IQ looks like

Lol..Lol

You're an Arindin sehgrin
Olodo
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by SultanOfPuna: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..Lol

You're an Arindin sehgrin
Olodo
Since you're ignorant
I will have to ignore you

1 Like

Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by Mastakija(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

yh yh..
Quite knowledgeable i love dat
But..
Since when God knows the past the present and the future he should have known satan will devour the earth na
Abiundecided
Re: If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL by rowland545(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
Shit this one is deep....where is righteousness when u need him

Meanwhile sultan pass me that ur weed...I want to see wat u r seeing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do This And Know If She's Interested. / Yahoo Family (devils Diary Part 2) / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.