Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks (1431 Views)

Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / 19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks by justino57(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
A 21-year-old girl has committed suicide after a video of her masturbating with a big sized Fanta bottle went viral on Facebook.
Livemonitor reports that the young lady (name withheld), recorded herself while masturbating with the big Fanta bottle. After the act, she decided to send the video for fun to her very close friend via WhatsApp but she mistakenly sent it to her ex-boyfriend whose name is the same as that of her closest friend. The ex-boyfriend quickly posted the embarrassing 4-minute video on Facebook.
According to the deceased’s boyfriend, the girl was shocked to learn that the video had gone viral on Facebook after one of her friends alerted her to search a certain Facebook group where the video was being circulated.
”She called me in the wee hours of Wednesday and I could feel that she was emotionally charged as I also knew that she was someone who was not talkative ”, said her friend,who only identified herself as Zodwa.
The ex-boyfriend is said to be on the run since the relatives of the deceased are baying for his blood. Efforts to get a comment from the deceased’s parents were fruitless as they flatly denied commenting on the saga, citing that they are still mourning their loved one.
So sad!
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks by njiasi30(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
I saw d story 2 undecided why was she recording it in d first place. How was she sure dat her closet friend won't use it against her one day. D ex was so quick to revenge undecided Committing suicide was nt d best option, I guess she couldn't face d shame. Rip cry
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks by honeygirl17: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Won't she commit another suicide come judgment day , tne memory is already di heN AId in her soul. Seriously, xo xad. Pple are destroying their lives with social media. The most Private pple on earth are the social tools founders. Mark 4 example shows u what he chooses nothing more . Sigh not of relief#
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks by jamalnation(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lemme guess it happened in Kenya
Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Video Of Her Masturbating Leaks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Where d video?

(1) (Reply)

Watford Vs Man Utd In Pics (tom And Jerry Edition) / If You Used This and You are Still Single. you need deliverance. / Good Behaviour Or "Madly" In Love ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.