Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6225270 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8979) (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

You see the whole world knows that zoo is a sinking ship hence all FDI in West Africa are all moving to Ghana who in his right sense would in invest in that Zoo
Nigeria is a ticking time bomb it go soon explode

The way nigerians are running to Ghana now eh, Government and Ghanaians in general must be vigilant... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

The way nigerians are running to Ghana now eh, Government and Ghanaians in general must be vigilant... cool cool
We would fish them all out especially that terrorist popizino

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

And is Daam too easy to fish a Zoolian out their terrible accent is a big give away

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

Hahahhaa lol such a coward no wonder that zoo is been run by the Fulani north

Ashock saf grin

In reality Kano city is their national Capital.
Abuja and Lagos are just for the gallery.
Kano city determines how the country should be run grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:
ur central bank gov is not here, his rep was. grin he's tall but lack dress sense. How can a country's rep come into this kinda meeting wearing something like jalamia? angry

Everyone had a laugh when bank of sierra leone gov made a joke about ghana must go bag. grin grin

But I like his disposition anyway. cheesy
grin grin grin grin
ghana must go bag. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:
thanks man.... I deliberately posted that to clear Just30. grin

Expect him to come blow another lie again as usual. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Ashock saf grin

In reality Kano city is their national Capital.
Abuja and Lagos are just for the gallery.
Kano city determines how the country should be run grin grin grin grin
Lol half of that zoo is been govern by Islamic martial law that zoo is messed up

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Expect him to come blow another lie again as usual. grin
CoWArD

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

We are in 2020 zolaians and stupidity still leaving in the 90s

Tell him that even the "cleaners or security men" of that facility can take pictures in that room. angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

grin grin grin grin
ghana must go bag. grin

Lol coward I'm still waiting for night time of enugu... grin grin grin...why the hiding

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

We would fish them all out especially that terrorist popizino

grin angry angry grin grin grin grin
That guy will never go back to his zoo again oo grin grin

He will marry, naturalize,grow old, die and will be buried here in Ghana. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

[/b]

You are being too emotional here. cool
The fact is, your country has always been the loser in each banter. Accept this fact and move on. Dick-less child cool

And for that other page, it's as useless as those trying to revive it.
In summary,
Useless topic
Useless agenda
Useless promoters

Eba eater cool cool

Now, this is the true state of the banter village you call country, this is your capital city, and only city in ghana, and this is what you get after 63 years of independence, with resources like gold, cocoa, oil, and bauxite, God dammit, ghana should never be mentioned in the language of Uganda, and Togo.
Your country can do better mehn, this is just Accra oo, i have not even gone to Kumasi, or Tarkoradi, and also Northen region, this is not jamestown, just remove airport city inside Accra, the whole Accra is a total slum.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

And is Daam too easy to fish a Zoolian out their terrible accent is a big give away

Oh, too easy.
Me, I'm able to figure them out by their manerism. Their accent is the second thing koraa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

Lol half of that zoo is been govern by Islamic martial law that zoo is messed up

They rule the entire country saf grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

CoWArD

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Now, this is the true state of the banter village you call country, this is your capital city, and only city in ghana, and this is what you get after 63 years of independence, with resources like gold, cocoa, oil, and bauxite, God dammit, ghana should never be mentioned in the language of Uganda, and Togo.
Your country can do better mehn, this is just Accra oo, i have not even gone to Kumasi, or Tarkoradi, and also Northen region, this is not jamestown, just remove airport city inside Accra, the whole Accra is a total slum.

Are you done?
We want to see makoko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

[/b]

You are being too emotional here. cool
The fact is, your country has always been the loser in each banter. Accept this fact and move on. Dick-less child cool

And for that other page, it's as useless as those trying to revive it.
In summary,
Useless topic
Useless agenda
Useless promoters

Eba eater cool cool

You can post Makoko, but mind you, Makoko is 10 times better than your total capital city slumpolis.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

nigerians don't need inspiration, what you guys need is proper orientation and humility. grin grin grin

An oil producing country that cannot provide basic social amenities for it's people is a zoo...

Accept the truth cool cool

What had it gold , bauxite and oil producing country done in Accra,Kumasi for the past 63 years. A look at Accra and the rest of Africa and U will see a sharp a contrast. Why is that so?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Whenever they want to rate biggest slums in the world, after Kibera, Accra should come second, the city is a total slum, and i know what i'm saying, joke aside.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wuoche:

I think Ghanian government should colonise Nigeria until they become civilised. What are these now? grin

Nonsense. That pics is not from Nigeria. I have seen thesame pics used on social media on Ugandans. With thesame captions.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Bro, you know vanshit is a confused clown, someone that doesn't know the difference between ban, and spam in this thread, he keeps crying, and fighting himself that he's being reported always by people, and now he's confused between the greatest liar of all time, just30, and wode maya, he keeps disgracing himself always here.

We've said it all bro.

Imagine him dissing us with eba when it's somehow a staple food in their country or calling us bleached pigs when dark skin people are almost not visible again in Ghana grin

Isn't that confusion in its self ?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Run baby run grin grin grin run for your life grin
My brother you've been overwhelmed grin
You never bargained for that grin grin

All along you were calling on Kazikazi and gallivant for some ass licking, now your trap has turned against you and you are now calling for peace angry grin grin

Bro, let me help you quench your fears grin
You can do it. Say Amen.
Stand as a man and face the war angry grin grin grin grin .. men don't run from their fights, they fight till the end grin grin grin

That saith Vankelvin " Vlain, do not be afraid". Stand firm cos the East Africans you see today you will see them nomore. angry grin angry angry grin grin sad grin

Lol the day vlain will be afraid on any nationality here is the very same day U should be expecting the second coming of Christ grin dont stress it. They meet me over there and I will give them double of what the hobbit have received grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

So his words are final abi? undecided undecided undecided

Lagos is the only nigerian city that can compete with Accra and other cities. Take that from me.

In any argument with nigerians, they will be like,
we have PH, Enugu, Calabar, Kanu, they are all developed than your capital city bla bla.

But when you start the picture comparisons and they are loosing they start dropping Abuja pictures, when they see they are still loosing then they fall on Lasgidi.

Lagos with its numerous flaws is the nicest looking city in nigeria... Gbam
To a very large extent yes hobbit yes.
He is from a city and only those from city will feel what a true city give is all about grin you are from a village so do the expect U to know shi.it a out a city.
And No, U take this from me. Lagos,Abuja,pH is above accra and that's just a bitter fact. Accra should be competing with Enugu or Owerri but then again I hardly doubt Accra will win. Accra is a village disgrace and U live in it. Must be sad don't U think. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:
Whenever they want to rate biggest slums in the world, after Kibera, Accra should come second, the city is a total slum, and i know what i'm saying, joke aside.

I disagree .......Accra should come first before any other place .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Run baby run grin grin grin run for your life grin

Lol hobbit and his cohort are not capable of making me indulge in such exercise. Try again I am here for U and Ur other hobbits cheesy I ain't going no where. Now let that sink.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

I know right grin a city with 256 slum. Lol that 98% of Accra I tell u grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

You can post Makoko, but mind you, Makoko is 10 times better than your total capital city slumpolis.

AAVF........if you know you know grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

This looks beautiful than Abuja.
Post Makoko.

Lagos satellite view is like poop. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Vlain don't be too naive.
This page is not a praise singing page. cool cool

We all have our likes and dislikes.

Austin is not the only person that likes nigeria.
Shma2020 has also said before that he picks Lagos over Accra so chill and focus.

All you are doing now is "face saving" grin grin

Cannibal land grin grin

But everyone dislikes Accra why, why,why grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin
I'm trying to be nice with them sha, bro more their capital slumpolis pictures coming. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

This looks beautiful than Abuja.
Post Makoko.

Lagos satellite view is like poop. grin

Accra and makoko is on thesame level. Absorb that truth. It's doesn't come by so easily grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Let go to the other thread, just you, and i, i have throw the challenge to you for like decades now, just accept it.
You know we have thrashed you guys here on multiples time, let go to the other thread, so that we can finally finish you all.
Like i said, the challenge is up to you to accept. wink

Dude ignore them. Not a single comments and their itchiness to butt in will die a natural death or better still cross over to the other thread for merciless ass whooping grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8979) (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.