Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6223293 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

What had it gold , bauxite and oil producing country done in Accra,Kumasi for the past 63 years. A look at Accra and the rest of Africa and U will see a sharp a contrast. Why is that so?

nigeria is a zoo because they are resourceless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Okay grin grin

So you wish grin angry grin

Indeed, why didn't you read the entire story?

Lol.which entire story. This one

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

I know right grin a city with 256 slum. Lol that 98% of Accra I tell u grin grin

They will surf the internet all day just to look for Nigeria slum to console each other ......but what they don't get is our slum is their middle class area or let say normal area.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

nigeria is a zoo because they are resourceless.

So if Nigeria's resourcefulness built us what we have to the point that all ghanians cities is below ours why then are U having one. Certainly not for decoration.
Hobbit is a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:
Whenever they want to rate biggest slums in the world, after Kibera, Accra should come second, the city is a total slum, and i know what i'm saying, joke aside.

You mean this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Nonsense. That pics is not from Nigeria. I have seen thesame pics used on social media on Ugandans. With thesame captions.

Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Propaganda doesn't win.
Read the story before you shout.

Your zoo is pathetic grin grin

Is World health organisation (W.H.O) propaganda grin hobbit tears is tasty asf

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Stop lying

I am not hobbit. The lies is on u

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

This looks beautiful than Abuja.
Post Makoko.

Lagos satellite view is like poop. grin

I'm not even done, just chill, but the truth is, Accra is the biggest slum in the world. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Now, this is the true state of the banter village you call country, this is your capital city, and only city in ghana, and this is what you get after 63 years of independence, with resources like gold, cocoa, oil, and bauxite, God dammit, ghana should never be mentioned in the language of Uganda, and Togo.
Your country can do better mehn, this is just Accra oo, i have not even gone to Kumasi, or Tarkoradi, and also Northen region, this is not jamestown, just remove airport city inside Accra, the whole Accra is a total slum.

A whole capital completely looking like a mess ........can never be my capital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Post the entire story grin grin

Ok I will. Happy now grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

AAVF........if you know you know grin grin grin

Authentic Africa village feel bro. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

The zoo is mistreating you guys grin grin

But U were treated this way. Sadly only SA and Egypt are the only nationalities here that can lecture us on water otherwise the rest can keep shut and learn from us including hobbit grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

No, Owerri looks like makoko grin

98% of Ghana looks like makoko so what's Ur point grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

I'm not even done, just chill, but the truth is, Accra is the biggest slum in the world. Fact

These are affluent middle class area of the city of Accra ......you would cough out big money to get a property in this dusty,unkept area.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

We've said it all bro.

Imagine him dissing us with eba when it's somehow a staple food in their country or calling us bleached pigs when dark skin people are almost not visible again in Ghana grin

Isn't that confusion in its self ?

Gari is a staple food in Ghana not Eba.
Which Ghanaian tribe have "Eba" as their staple food?
Is Like you saying Jollof is a staple food for East Africans because they eat Rice.. learn the difference, Gari is not the same as Eba cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol the day vlain will be afraid on any nationality here is the very same day U should be expecting the second coming of Christ grin dont stress it. They meet me over there and I will give them double of what the hobbit have received grin

Shut up.
Dick-less dog grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

These are affluent middle class area of the city of Accra ......you would cough out big money to get a property in this dusty,unkept area.

Bro, you know i don't like posting these kind of things, bro i really mean it when i said Accra should be among the biggest slum in the world, more still coming, bro, stay tuned.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

To a very large extent yes hobbit yes.
He is from a city and only those from city will feel what a true city give is all about grin you are from a village so do the expect U to know shi.it a out a city.
And No, U take this from me. Lagos,Abuja,pH is above accra and that's just a bitter fact. Accra should be competing with Enugu or Owerri but then again I hardly doubt Accra will win. Accra is a village disgrace and U live in it. Must be sad don't U think. grin

Says the zoo dwellers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

But everyone dislikes Accra why, why,why grin grin

It's seems this guy saw Accra and that's why he asked the op to remove Ghana grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

I disagree .......Accra should come first before any other place .

You are right grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

You mean this

Stop being desperate, it still doesn't change the fact on ground that Accra is the biggest slum in the world.
Use what you posted to console yourself, i told you that i will destroy you, and your city totally when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:
Yoo Vlain, Popizaino, the villagers can't do without us, we are their God. grin grin

Lol before nko. We are Ghana's life blood whether they like it or not. We turn off our tap and the entire country village will run down like a Dead battery. They have banking system becos we exist. Nigeria is also their third largest investors. Which makes U wonder. If we have them all this benefit and they are still an irredeemable hideous zoo village what then would Ghana look like with our help. I think he'll itself or worse grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Ghana is far gone, catch us if you can angry grin grin

Your village exist becos we exist. U can never be better than Ur master. That's just a bitter fact

Ghana be village grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

It's seems this guy saw Accra and that's why he asked the op to remove Ghana grin

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

grin grin grin grin

Awon Accra has more paved/tarmac road than Nairobi.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

They still remain our Slaves.

Hobbits love living on fool's paradise. Can a slave E master be a slave to his slaves. We own that village zoo. I now understand why they call Ghana the 37th states in Nigeria. And constantly liken her develop to the worst of northern Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Vlain:

Lol before nko. We are Ghana's life blood whether they like it or not. We turn off our tap and the entire country village will run down like a Dead battery. They have banking system becos we exist. Nigeria is also their third largest investors. Which makes U wonder. If we have them all this benefit and they are still an irredeemable hideous zoo village what then would Ghana look like with our help. I think he'll itself or worse grin

They are just being ungrateful, and full of themselves, with empty pride.
You know it's true. they are just arguing for the sake of argument. Nigeria may have its many problems but it's still far ahead of its little sister, Ghana. The major force in West Africa is Nigeria. Check out what happened to the trade of countries like Ghana, Togo and Benin when we shut our borders. wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Oh bro, i swear to God, i just don't know how i can decrisbe this.
The whole Accra, is nothing, but a total slum, if you remove airport city, the rest is slum, if you want, i will post google earth pictures of Accra here, if i want to post their slums, i don't need to go to the internet to look for their slum pictures, google earth will do it for me.

Vankelvin knows this a d that's why he cursed Ghana in his heart. Forget this his online persona. He hates the states of Ghana's infastructures,city planning and aesthetics. It's irks him so bad when he drives through Accra and see all that we are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Stop being desperate, it still doesn't change the fact on ground that Accra is the biggest slum in the world.
Use what you posted to console yourself, i told you that i will destroy you, and your city totally when the time comes.

If I had not been to Accra before I could have argued this was JUBA south Sudan .

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

They are just being ungrateful, and full of themselves, with empty pride.
You know it's true. they are just arguing for the sake of argument. Nigeria may have its many problems but it's still far ahead of its little sister, Ghana. The major force in West Africa is Nigeria. Check out what happened to the trade of countries like Ghana, Togo and Benin when we shut our borders. wink wink

I remember they started crying foul. Their economy started dropping like birds shot from the skies. Ghana,west Africa and the whole of Africa (save for a very few few countries in North and South) rely on us a d live in our very vast shadow. We pull the plugs and they start screaming. Same thing happened during that AFTCA deal where Africa leaders gathered and sent their short akufool president to come Bev Buhari to sign the deal in aso rock. grin they said the deal can proceed and be fruitful unless we put pens to paper and sign the deal.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

If I had not been to Accra before I could have argued this was JUBA south Sudan .

You thought i was joking when i said if you remove Airport city in Accra, the whole Accra is a total slumpolis?
That's why they keep posting that the same place over, and over.
I'm still not done yet bro. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.