Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244895 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
No, you didn't.

Apart from womanly rants(which shma can't stand) you did nothing in your other attempts grin.. Infact, the last time I dealt with you, you melted through your thin fingers. cheesy..

But in woman(slayqeen) rants..?? you won and can easily win bro, clean sheet grin

Continue bro this is getting hysterical.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]I can see you're trying to push me to the wall.
Your record mess will never be broken by any country in the world.
You host the worst largest slums to live in in human mankind.

When I start talking about slums in your city, you'll realize kibera is heaven. Other slums were demolished long time ago, so you're just disgracing your empty illiterate bawl of porrage brain.. grin.

When you see this hellhole jungle, you'll conclude that people living here can not access decent transportation services hence they are grant urban/slumbolian illiterates living.

People here stay like witches where no lighting is needed to cater for them... I can't explain more.... .

Zombies grin[/s]
See this frustrated hungry kiberan fool grin grin grin grin there's no where in Nigeria that ranked the world's largest slums, you fool grin grin grin kibera/Nairobi the biggest shitthol ranked the world's largest slum, idiot grin grin grin grin

See, stop decieving yourself here Mumu grin grin grin there's no slum in Africa that can stand the ones in ZOO Kenya grin grin grin Kenya hosted the world's largest slums and that's fact grin grin grin people wey do the ranking no lie na grin grin them get sense pass you grin grin grin

You're a big foool walai grin grin grin you have been repeating the same old pictures of Lagos to cure your stupid ego. While I keep bombasting you with latest latest pictures of your glorified shitthol grin grin grin grin grin the slums in Nairobi alone is bigger than the slums in Africa grin grin grin grin grin sense is really far from this fool Walai grin grin grin grin my goat has more sense than this Mumu grin grin grin grin grin

Even the people living in that environment are even tired of the slums in that dustbin shitthol grin grin grin grin see them sleeping like a hopeless turkanans, chaiii nawa ooh cheesy cheesy poverty no good at all ooh grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]Man krupto.. The first pic is not kibera. Try again.
But here is Lagos CBD aka worlds largest open defecation center. If you want to help yourself you don't need to locate the washrooms cos the streets are already sewages. grin.

A simple flooding will mean cholera in that zoo. I wonder how people survive honestly grin....

Zombie [/s]

Sharaaaap Mumu grin grin stop talking like a fool idiot grin grin grin the whole of Kenya is covered by thick slums grin grin cheesy only 10% of that shitthol is developed. The remaining 90% are complete slumpolis grin grin grin grin

People poo on the streets like goats and pigs grin grin grin grin at Least makoko has already been demolished. But kibera and mathare and the remaining slums in that animal ZOO is there to stay forever and ever grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]you have been warming up since time inception but your zombie brain can't do anything grin...

You only run on tank of fake Marijuana and you haven't realized it yet.

I can brutalize that knuckle head of yours till Marijuana smoke comes out grin.

Zombie[/s]

Sharaaaap your dirty smelling mouth there idiot grin grin grin who gives a fvck about fool like you cheesy grin grin a mere kibera slum dweller grin grin cheesy my goat has more sense than this idiot grin grin cheesy

Maybe it's your father that gave me the marijuana to smoke grin cheesy grin what do you have inside that your empty four corner head grin grin bags of sands or pieces of rags grin grin grin grin my pig is better than this idiot walai grin grin grin eat my shitt, fool grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Vankelvin, appisko, wizzmike we can't all be wrong can we
Why his this guy spitting thesame exact thing I have been saying. It's not a coincidence but the truth.

We all can't be wrong about nigeria being a
Zoo
Slum country and
Hopeless cheesy grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Vankelvin and the rest hobbit. Enjoy what this Kenyan has to say. Accra be village but U no hear. Apparently he was talking to that resident list just30 grin

I will also add a few even though they are more. I mean we are looking at 98% of Africa here.

Abuja
Dakar
Windhoek
Pretoria
Port Elizabeth
Bloemfontein
Maputo
Bulawayo
Harare
Estiwni
Victoria
Port Louis
Praia
Kigali
Kampala
Kinshasa
Libreville
Gaborone
Durban
Cape town
Joburg
Sandton
Port Harcourt
Casablanca
Cairo
Rabat
Tangiers
Algiers
Marrakesh
Alexandria
Tunis
Oran
Tripoli

Let me stop here cos I can go on and on.

I just can't understand the way most nigerians think. So weird.

Now you've reduced the whole argument to comments made by ordinary people on YouTube and nairaland?
So what happened to Statistics/reports by credible organizations?

Is that how you were thought in school? that when arguing you should quote "street informations" as supposed to credible sources?

So what happened to reports from
World bank
WHO
UN
UNICEF
AfDB etc?

So should we reduce this whole argument to "nigeria level" (low standard). Quoting ordinary comments?? Grow up, this is 21st century.

Fetching comments made by ordinary people is a sign of depression.

United slums of nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

Continue bro this is getting hysterical.
I knew it will hurt samorobo.
But ni life. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
[s]Sharaaaap your dirty smelling mouth there idiot grin grin grin who gives a fvck about fool like you cheesy grin grin a mere kibera slum dweller grin grin cheesy my goat has more sense than this idiot grin grin cheesy

Maybe it's your father that gave me the marijuana to smoke grin cheesy grin what do you have inside that your empty four corner head grin grin bags of sands or pieces of rags grin grin grin grin my pig is better than this idiot walai grin grin grin eat my shitt, fool grin grin grin grin

Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap Mumu grin grin stop talking like a fool idiot grin grin grin the whole of Kenya is covered by thick slums grin grin cheesy only 10% of that shitthol is developed. The remaining 90% are complete slumpolis grin grin grin grin

People poo on the streets like goats and pigs grin grin grin grin at Least makoko has already been demolished. But kibera and mathare and the remaining slums in that animal ZOO is there to stay forever and ever grin grin grin grin grin
author=Kuruptnigga post=96532106]See this frustrated hungry kiberan fool grin grin grin grin there's no where in Nigeria that ranked the world's largest slums, you fool grin grin grin kibera/Nairobi the biggest shitthol ranked the world's largest slum, idiot grin grin grin grin

See, stop decieving yourself here Mumu grin grin grin there's no slum in Africa that can stand the ones in ZOO Kenya grin grin grin Kenya hosted the world's largest slums and that's fact grin grin grin people wey do the ranking no lie na grin grin them get sense pass you grin grin grin

You're a big foool walai grin grin grin you have been repeating the same old pictures of Lagos to cure your stupid ego. While I keep bombasting you with latest latest pictures of your glorified shitthol grin grin grin grin grin the slums in Nairobi alone is bigger than the slums in Africa grin grin grin grin grin sense is really far from this fool Walai grin grin grin grin my goat has more sense than this Mumu grin grin grin grin grin

Even the people living in that environment are even tired of the slums in that dustbin shitthol grin grin grin grin see them sleeping like a hopeless turkanans, chaiii nawa ooh cheesy cheesy poverty no good at all ooh grin grin grin [/s]grin

Aaagh#* §¶×¥€×® !! Same illiterate with the same ish*t. undecided..

Reply those hogwash to yourself Mr porridge head. I can't stoop that low to reply to such codswallop write up.

Zombie. Byee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Before I leave Nairaland. Lemme leave you guys with my beautiful Nairobi(westlands) ...

Byee you all ....

I will only be back if morons speaks trash about my country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
Before I leave Nairaland. Lemme leave you guys with my beautiful Nairobi(westlands) ...

Byee you all ....

I will only be back if morons speaks trash about my country.

It's trashy actually.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Look at our politicians in Nigeria empowering the youths and people with sachet of pure water and dry cassava stick during dry season

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
congratulations to everybody here we have heat 9000 pages before December this year. I know people from the dead country will not be happy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
congratulations to everybody here we have heat 9000 pages before December this year. I know people from the dead country will not be happy

Congrats to everyone apart from Kazikazi and Askiaharem. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
Woop woop 9,000 let's go baby! grin I'd like to take this moment to thank all my digital buddies and most importantly my Haters you've made my time on here astronomically entertaining. Next party will be at the big 10k that's all and have a great night. God Bless Nigeria and all her allies! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:
Woop woop 9,000 let's go baby! grin I'd like to take this moment to thank all my digital buddies and most importantly my Haters you've made my time on here astronomically entertaining. Next party will be at the big 10k that's all and have a great night. God Bless Nigeria and all her allies! kiss

9,000 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

9,000 smiley

Nine Thousand! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wuoche:
In Kenya we call it Nairobae. grin, kazikazi this is how a proper city should be planned.
Bullshitt.

I asked you to reach this density,but you can't!

Dar es salaam Tanzania.......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
vankelvin:

I just can't understand the way most nigerians think. So weird.

Now you've reduced the whole argument to comments made by ordinary people on YouTube and nairaland?
So what happened to Statistics/reports by credible organizations?

Is that how you were thought in school? that when arguing you should quote "street informations" as supposed to credible sources?

So what happened to reports from
World bank
WHO
UN
UNICEF
AfDB etc?

So should we reduce this whole argument to "nigeria level" (low standard). Quoting ordinary comments?? Grow up, this is 21st century.

Fetching comments made by ordinary people is a sign of depression.

United slums of nigeria grin grin grin

Cry me a River son. Ur tears and pain is my happiness.
It means s called visitors testimony. Why is it that all experience and shock on Accra is the same. We can't all be wrong bro.
Tell me which stay that says a village city and an actual city. Trust me such stats doesn't exist hence why we require rely on our experiences or pictures test which apparently by the way urs has been underwhelming.

Your cities and infastructures inspired no one here. Take Ur L and go cry somewhere else. Ghana be village.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
I knew it will heart samorobo.
But ni life. grin
SMH!!! Ok

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
vankelvin:

We all can't be wrong about nigeria being a
Zoo
Slum country and
Hopeless cheesy grin cool

Ur pain tastes like milkshake. Continue pls grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kazikazi:
Bullshitt.

I asked you to reach this density,but you can't!

Dar es salaam Tanzania.......

Random question but is there a reason Tanzania moved the capital from Der es salaam to Dodoma?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
It's beautiful to have watched this page click 9000 from page 1
Nairobi and Kenya has seen a transformation in the last ten years which has turned the country into one huge construction site... Infrastructure from every corner of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kenya has been on a fast paced move to catch up to its Asian tiger countries....

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nairobi commuter metro train system
It will consist of a new Airport to CBD route that is currently under construction

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Random question but is there a reason Tanzania moved the capital from Der es salaam to Dodoma?
Its the old plan which began in Nyerere presidency somewhere around 1973.
The aim was to shift to a central location of a country. They also wanted a more secure place since they feared Dar es salaam is close to the ocean which will be harder to secure in case there are attacks from a foreign forces.But they didn't shift the capital until about 2 years ago when a new president did it. This time it was more necessary to shift since Dar es salaam was growing too rapidly which caused a lot of headaches to city planners to cope with all these huge numbers of migrated folks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kenyanstar:
Kenya has been on a fast paced move to catch up to its Asian tiger countries....
Tanzania has been on a fastest move to catch up with East Asians nations.We no longer compete with those starving fellows

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
Vlain:

SMH!!! Ok
just replace it with hurt. You don't have to air your imbecility.

Ni is a swahili term meaning 'it is'

Till we meet again zombie. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kazikazi:

Tanzania has been on a fastest move to catch up with East Asians nations.We no longer compete with those starving fellows

Tanzania is moving backwards. That's the bitter truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12744676_ldc2018_pngd4e4103f77cbc1d641ef65506de7d96f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12745512_majorityofthetoptenpoorcountriesareinsubsaharanafrica_pnge582fc8300a3046b642628f7f47f013e
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania
The largest city in east Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hohohoho

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania
If a certain shitholes build something new,they usually shout " a new CBD, a new CBD "

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8997) (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.