Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245924 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dar es salaam.. United republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
united republic of TZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania united republic

Busy busy with developments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dar es salaam Tanzania
A new cable bridge in the making

Busy busy busy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Massive massive glaciers at Kilimanjaro,
Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Clean beaches,clean waters

Tanzania united republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Some shitholes won't be this clean

Dar es salaam Tanzania

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Shma2020:
just replace it with hurt. You don't have to air your imbecility.

Ni is a swahili term meaning 'it is'

Till we meet again zombie. smiley

Ok samorobo cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2020
More competition for Nigeria.

It looks like the Botswana and namibians have opened their own trade

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Some shitholes won't be this clean

Dar es salaam Tanzania

TZ now that the Botswana and namibian have opened their own thread here what do you think
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2020
gallivant:

Congrats to everyone apart from Kazikazi and Askiaharem. grin

I can't really blame him because he is trying to market his country. I heared they are now a lot of Nigerians travelling to Tanzania because of his pictures. Tourism and flight between Tanzania and Nigeria is booming. he has made a income from his self
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
When you bet you risk loss: so a loss is part of the game. Sometimes, though ISHYT is fixed ESPECIALLY the boxing game.
You needn't be an expert to know how Tyson dominated RJJ:
Tyson out landed Jones, 67-37 in total connects. 35-4 edge in body shots

• Tyson out landed Jones in 7 of the 8 rounds (one even)
[url][www.google.com/amp/s/en.as.com/en/2020/11/29/other_sports/1606605954_724866.amp.htmlurl]

It wasn't even close and SOMEHOW got scored a draw!? If only there was a guarantee to lose fairly but the world DOESN'T work like that and I just lost a bundle. Likely it's a set up for a rematch.
Ohh,well!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania
The largest city in east Africa
At the same time the poorest city in the region

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania united republic

Busy busy with developments

Kazikazi show the nairalanders what's behind those towers grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Kazikazi why aren't you posting these as well? angry grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2020
Kazikazi why can't you show us this side of Dar es salaam?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wuoche:

Kazikazi show the nairalanders what's behind those towers grin grin
This is what you see behind those towers which pains you daily

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Someone want to know what is behind the towers....

Hohohoho Hohohoho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Someone wanna know what's behind the towers

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kazikazi:
This is what you see behind those towers which pains you daily

This is what I'm talking about

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wuoche:
Kazikazi why aren't you posting these as well? angry grin grin

I can see the cheap BRT.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wuoche:
Kazikazi why can't you show us this side of Dar es salaam?

Fastest developing country in the world

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Vlain:

Yes 3rd tier or 4th not 2nd tier. Accra is not worthy to a 2nd tier city in any sane country. Bulawayo alone in Zimbabwe (2nd tier) trumps Accra without mercy or remorse.

See what desperation can do..
The guy said Accra belong to 3rd tier cities like
Mombasa, Abuja, Lusaka etc and you said yes?

So you now understand what I've always been saying? that Abuja looks ordinary, there is nothing special about that city. Waste of State resources.

NB...Lagos is the only nigerian city that can compete Accra and other cities.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Vlain:

This guy is spitting fact. U see that accra-kumasi road and that border road is hell fire on earth. Terrible. Super terrible.
Vankelvin I thought U claimed this week Ghana has better infastructure that easy Africa although U said Kenya Sha.
Is it interchanges that Ghana is better than grin

You have short memory. Come up with better excuse. I deal with facts and figures so till you bring any superior facts hush it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
tylann:

The guy is dense
I wonder what Nigerian cities are trying to preserve

Slums of cos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Vlain:

Cry me a River son. Ur tears and pain is my happiness.
It means s called visitors testimony. Why is it that all experience and shock on Accra is the same. We can't all be wrong bro.
Tell me which stay that says a village city and an actual city. Trust me such stats doesn't exist hence why we require rely on our experiences or pictures test which apparently by the way urs has been underwhelming.

Your cities and infastructures inspired no one here. Take Ur L and go cry somewhere else. Ghana be village.

Desperation and frustration combined

There are many negative street comments about nigeria than any other African country so put your heads together, fix your head.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ugandan ambassador to Kenya refuses to leave Kenya after being replaced.... Says her love for Nairobi is sweet and is here to stay. Tells all that want to replace her to go to Asian countries where there are vacant positions for high commissioners.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2020
gallivant:

I can see the cheap BRT.
Says a guy from slum republic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2020
Shma2020:
do you think the Buldings will get demolished and within a short period the construction starts? Let's just be real, most African countries messed up back then and they've now realized what it means by modernisation, you can't do it in lesser time to decade unless you're china.

And for those clattered Buldings - visit eldoret or nakuru talk less of Mombasa where you'll see new highrises piled up in one are

Nairobi is just too much bruh.
Tanzania's Constitution allows the gov to move folks at anytime from anywhere as long as the gov wants to implement a development project in the area.By that the gov is only supposed to pay compensation at the current market prices of the people's properties which are affected.
By that sense,A National housing corporation (NHC) or and other gov parastatals can demolish those dwarf buildings at any time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2020
East Africa's U20 soccer competition in Arusha,Tanzania

This game was played at Rhinos academy, Karatu district.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

See what desperation can do..
The guy said Accra belong to 3rd tier cities like
Mombasa, Abuja, Lusaka etc and you said yes?

So you now understand what I've always been saying? that Abuja looks ordinary, there is nothing special about that city. Waste of State resources.

NB...Lagos is the only nigerian city that can compete Accra and other cities.

Hobbit have no brain . Must be sad.
Do you see the 2nd tier in his comment now hobbit.

Abuja is only inferior to Lagos in terms of economy otherwise Abuja is better. Same way Abuja, Lagos,pH is better than Accra or any other chicken poop U call a city over there. Must be painful to be competing with Enugu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8998) (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.