Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6161683 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9349) (9350) (9351) (9352) (9353) (9354) (9355) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

No they haven’t the Arabs are descendants of blacks. The world started in africs the ancient Egyptians back in the days were blacks in the BCs, before there was a concept of Christ the Egyptians were black it is a fact go and look at the artefacts the way the people looked that’s why they shot off the nose of the Sphinx.
technically all people are in that case....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
you guys always refer to this one video!! grin grin grin but forget that it's African leaders that allow things like this to carry on

And who do you think keeps these African leaders in power why did they assassinate people like lumumba and sankara but not assassinate deby, biya etc, becuase those people are doing their will giving France their resources, keeping africa poor, they have assassinated 22 of our great leaders they have supported dozens of coups to take our good African leaders as well, stop playing innocence

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
Ok then my sources are also Scholars and I don't have pics of Benin drawings..... However I never doubted that Benin did have iron Street poles, I simply asked you to provide a photo for you to see your own hypocrisy

Okay then bring me these scholars who talked about these Benin drawings you still haven’t
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
technically all people are in that case....

Yes they are but there is no denying that the ancient Egyptians were black let me bring you one page from cheikh anta diop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:

I disagree however even if you say its true, what's your point exactly? I never said black people don't invent things

Without Latimer's knowledge it electric bulb will not exist. His knowledge was the bedrock and foundation of Thomas's work.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

I can’t explain Africa’s history and why it doesn’t show today just reach cheikh anta diop, chancellor Williams, Ivan van sertima and John Henrik Clark once you have read about them you would understand all of Africa’s history

Concerning pan Africanism has nothing to do with making countries it is simply working together to fight things like a pan African army we get troops from all the nations all the Nations contribute money towards it or a pan African space agency or a pan African research agency etc. It is just combined knowledge of all Africans working together to develop ourselves easy as thst, once currency, one army, one trade bloc but not one country.

each of those scholar seems to deviate from the norm if i may say cheesy they are accused of one thing or another...which begs the question WHY ? is it thats they are fake or just that some folks dont want hear the truth..me idont know cheesy But what i know is that most of African history is missing...Either they didnt know how to document their way of life or there is something missing..

About Pan-africanism the only dude who came close to ths was Muammar Gaddafi

i quote:
Muammar Gaddafi was certainly not killed for humanitarian reasons. He wanted to empower Africa. He had a plan to create a new African Union, based on a new African economic system. He wanted to introduce the Gold Dinar to back African currencies, so they could become free from the dollar. He wanted to protect Africa’s vast natural resources from Western looting. The imperialists eliminated him.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

I agree with U on most of what I highlighted.The bolded was summarised in this video. Just watch till the end.

Obviously the west are the ones benefitting from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7KEp9wuFSE
Am starting to think its more than ths..Even folks in the western world today are not fully benefiting from all ths...But for Africa let just say things are tough ... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
that would mean writing an essay which I'm not going to do..... Ask me a question on what you want to know about Boer history and I'll either answer it or refer you to a source
Sometimes reading stuff from internet might alter your perception on stuff..so lets me ask you few question an please dont refer to the web.

1.what are the origins of Boers
2. are they Dutch
3.Are they pure white

more questions coming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is the way i look at the world...World population is like the RGB coloring stuff..RED,GREEN, and BLUE..mix all ths an you can get any color

So now we have blacks,Asians and White people..mix all ths an you get the Arabs an others..

I might be wrong but logically i do make sense on ths cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Today is a good day..No d*ck measuring...
But i know very soon thread will take the usual cause ..its so predictable i say cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
popizaino:

I watched till the end to find something to criticize and couldn't find any and I'm not surprised cus it's in Kenya.The attention to details is topnotch and comparable to anywere else in the developed world .

I wish people on this forum could just lay bare the truth and say it as it is that Kenya cities and towns are better looking and organised than ours.I mean I get it when a south African is less impressed cus he/she probably has seen or have better ones,but come to west Africa there aren't many neighbourhood with much details to perfection as this Runda estate.

I love you bro, but I hope Nigeria is excluded,in your West Africa statement, because you know we have far more better neighborhood than Kenya, no patriotism, but pure facts from my side.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yep these beliefs are definitely demonic
https://www.patreon.com/posts/46378897
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
What Kagame is doing in Rwanda is very impressive.
tylann:

Total transformation I see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Sometimes reading stuff from internet might alter your perception on stuff..so lets me ask you few question an please dont refer to the web.

1.what are the origins of Boers
2. are they Dutch
3.Are they pure white

more questions coming
1. Boers are decedents of mainly French huguenots, Dutch and German settlers

2. No

3. Quite a large minority(around 7%) of the Boer DNA is none white

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

Without Latimer's knowledge it electric bulb will not exist. His knowledge was the bedrock and foundation of Thomas's work.
Regardless, what does this have to do with our debate? I even mentioned great South African inventions which were discovered by black South Africans.........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Yes they are but there is no denying that the ancient Egyptians were black let me bring you one page from cheikh anta diop
Then there is no denying that white people are also black by your definition
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Okay then bring me these scholars who talked about these Benin drawings you still haven’t
I have wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
rvp2018:
Kagame is working.
He is a Tanzanian trained guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
rvp2018:

He needs to repeat that to other rwandan towns not focusing on Kigali alone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Go and learn history. And see what they do even to our good leaders, the white man is still and has been stopping us from developing for the past 500 years.

Continue living in that make believe world of yours and not hold your government accountable for their ineptitude.

Maybe you should tell me the white man also took river Congo along with him to Europe and thats why the government of Congo can't generate electricity from it to better the live of her citizens . cheesy and supply the excess to other nation and get revenue from.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
Kagame is working.
He is a Tanzanian trained guy

Buffoonery at it's best

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
[s]Kagame is working.
He is a Tanzanian trained guy[/s]

tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

And who do you think keeps these African leaders in power why did they assassinate people like lumumba and sankara but not assassinate deby, biya etc, becuase those people are doing their will giving France their resources, keeping africa poor, they have assassinated 22 of our great leaders they have supported dozens of coups to take our good African leaders as well, stop playing innocence
cool story bro...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
I have wink

No you haven’t prove it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
popizaino:

Continue living in that make believe world of yours and not hold your government accountable for their ineptitude.

Maybe you should tell me the white man also took river Congo along with him to Europe and thats why the government of Congo can't generate electricity from it to better the live of her citizens . cheesy and supply the excess to other nation and get revenue from.
Maybe because they assassinated the first good leader and put in place a ruthless dictator who murdered al who spoke against him mobutu was never elected he was placed there by the colonial government and he gave Kabila the power to rig elections stop acting as if the west doesn’t need africa to be under developed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
cool story bro...... grin grin grin grin

It’s not a story it’s all facts but I can tell when a close minded coon is speaking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
Then there is no denying that white people are also black by your definition

You knew exactly what I meant. But if you actually didn’t what I was trying to say is that the ancient Egyptians predated the Arabs and for them to be Arabs they would have built all of the products a lot later then we have recorded, they may have been the forefathers of the Arabs but they weren’t Arabs they were blacks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
tylann:

Buffoonery at it's best
We trained kagame.
Tanzania is a big nation.we do complex stuff
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/5946679/expanded-afcon-country-host-24#98222681

By the way, why do our fellow Africans especially those from East, Central and South always complain about CAF's selections for AFCON tournaments?

Most of them are of the opinion that CAF is bias towards West and North African countries whenever countries put in their bid to host the senior tournaments(AFCON). Is it even true?

For example,
---Cameroon has been given the right to host 2021 or 2022 tournament( a Central African country)

---Cote Diviore will host the next edition (a West African Country)

--- Guinea Bissau has been given the right to also host the next edition right after C.D (a West African country)

Questions:
Are our brothers and sisters from the other regions justified in their accusations against CAF?

Is it not a case of "who is well prepared for a particular tournament"?(in other words who can best host the tournament)?

Or CAF should allow every country to host AFCON all because it's a tournament for Africans?

Harmless questions grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
[s]We trained kagame.
Tanzania is a big nation.we do complex stuff[/s]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

You knew exactly what I meant. But if you actually didn’t what I was trying to say is that the ancient Egyptians predated the Arabs and for them to be Arabs they would have built all of the products a lot later then we have recorded, they may have been the forefathers of the Arabs but they weren’t Arabs they were blacks
"Mainstream scholars reject the notion that Egypt was a black (or white) civilization; they maintain that, despite the phenotypic diversity of Ancient and present-day Egyptians, applying modern notions of black or white races to ancient Egypt is anachronistic."
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

It’s not a story it’s all facts but I can tell when a close minded coon is speaking
Its a story......just like reptilians, unicorns and black nazis

Also im not a coon......or Black btw

(1) (2) (3) ... (9349) (9350) (9351) (9352) (9353) (9354) (9355) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.