Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1095628 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
vaxx:
Some free beach in Accra where you don't even need 1 kobo to visit. And the most interesting, there exist no curt gang that is going to threatening you . No one stupid Aye or eye gang oppressing anyone .

Dansoman beach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etAweEAYISI?si=uEyXr2ngQpujF9wJ

Honestly you are better off commercializing this beaches. This beach you posted is very ugly, it is everything a beach shouldn’t look like. Maybe sell the coastal fronts to foreigners or even us,cos Ghanaians handling your coasts seems to be doing a terrible job

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
samorobo:

Honestly you are better off commercializing this beaches. This beach you posted is very ugly, it is everything a beach shouldn’t look like. Maybe sell the coastal fronts to foreigners or even us,cos Ghanaians handling your coasts seems to be doing a terrible job
it is nature , nature has a natural way of cleansing itself unless human interupt it. Why should we seek commercial gain out of every natural endowment. It serves as euphoria for those who can't afford the leisure of the rich.

Anyway one of the best architect in the world is a Ghanaian, he construct many iconic project in Dubai and London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClzLc9VyOy8?si=SYuDWSWoZucJYhSv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
samorobo:

Nonsense. Some beaches in Ghana are commercialized (and they still look like shiit), why some aren’t. My point here is that your coastal fronts are super ugly and unkempt.
Too many super ugly coastal water front in Nigeria. The whole makoko is a slum on water . How about that ?

We have too many fine beaches here for the rich who can afford it and also for average Ghanaian who can't . You go by your pocket. We aren't just ready to have a nation where only the rich enjoy the better part of life .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:
Yet this Ghana is your save heaven , isn't this alarming?

Tell me what you wrote up there is not happening in its double fold in your home country. You are a joke . Ghana isn't eldorado yet but she has provide a safe heaven to your kinsmen who can't afford europe and USA.

You country is littered with 1k naira ( less than 12 cedis ) prostitute in cheap brothel . This are your young sisters and Mama doing it for surviving. And you do not see that as a shame . Even in Ghana , the brothels here are occupied by your sisters and mamas
my kinsmen is the reason there is still a country called ghana.
I mean, there wouldn't be ghana by now if there's no IMF and Nigerian investments.
I mean, your IMF dependent, debt ridden, bankrupt country would have seized to exist without Nigerian banks.
Nigeria is your second God.
Some of your people have jobs today because of Nigeria. Ghanaian economy is so bathered and messed up that Nigeria as it stands now can actually bring the IMF colonial zoo to it's knees by pulling the Nigerian banks out.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:50am On Oct 15, 2023
POKUASI2:
my kinsmen is the reason there is still a country called ghana.
I mean, there wouldn't be ghana by now if there's no IMF and Nigerian investments.
I mean, your IMF dependent, debt ridden, bankrupt country would have seized to exist without Nigerian banks.
Nigeria is your second God.
Some of your people have jobs today because of Nigeria. Ghanaian economy is so bathered and messed up that Nigeria as it stands now can actually bring the IMF colonial zoo to it's knees by pulling the Nigerian banks out.
Most Nigerians appear very rich and prosperous online just like you are saying now but according to the same imf statistics you keep repeating , more than 75% of Nigerians are below world poverty line. In other words, most Nigerians are broke!!! Your kinsmen here are the testament of this fact . broke, wretched and hungry.

Nigeria is like a lion drawn on paper , it can't even roar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Now , Nigeria is set to redenominate her currency . following the sudden fall.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Cool City, Enugu

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:
Too many super ugly coastal water front in Nigeria. The whole makoko is a slum on water . How about that ?

We have too many fine beaches here for the rich who can afford it and also for average Ghanaian who can't . You go by your pocket. We aren't just ready to have a nation where only the rich enjoy the better part of life .

Nobody goes to Makoko to chill,it’s a freaking slum. It’s only in Ghana that people go to coastal slum to chill and unwind. Labadi and that dansoman nonsense comes to mind. And please they are not fine beaches in Ghana. Everything looks thesame, very disorganized just like dansoman .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:
it is nature , nature has a natural way of cleansing itself unless human interupt it. Why should we seek commercial gain out of every natural endowment. It serves as euphoria for those who can't afford the leisure of the rich.

Anyway one of the best architect in the world is a Ghanaian, he construct many iconic project in Dubai and London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClzLc9VyOy8?si=SYuDWSWoZucJYhSv

Then tell him to come to Ghana and construct those architecture for Ghanaians cos you guys sucks at this things. As for Lagos,oniru is where most of our beaches are located. And new coastal front project are coming up. They are about 10 skyscraper project coming up in oniru alone as we speak. And most of them ranges from 22-30 floors. Landmark alone is building 30flrs,and I think they are at about 5flrs already . You think oniru beach front is dope now,come back in the next 3.5 years when most of all this things are completed.

Ghana needs to take several back seats when we talk of urbanization,architecture,and infrastructure. Simply put,Ghana inspires no one .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
GeneralDae:
Benin city has changed a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tqfKnYucw?si=kZ9D_jAdIUffdLWT

Even Ibadan doesn’t look bad. It’s changing .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ibadan doesn’t look as bad as i remember. I will pick Ibadan any day ,anytime over Kumasi or any other slumpolis or in Ghana. Only Accra seems to be better than Ibadan.

Watch until when they got to the cbd .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyDjwYeCwJk?si=lbjw5I-11imgsaGd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
samorobo:

Even Ibadan doesn’t look bad. It’s changing .
I see. BTW this is the Abuja Ghanaians here are comparing with Accra. Nawa oo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqZbPmM954?si=ch95Z5midu0XHCkC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Accra ...is the competition

No Nigerian city has reached it level of development and planning yet.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
samorobo:

Nobody goes to Makoko to chill,it’s a freaking slum. It’s only in Ghana that people go to coastal slum to chill and unwind. Labadi and that dansoman nonsense comes to mind. And please they are not fine beaches in Ghana. Everything looks thesame, very disorganized just like dansoman .
You must be a joke , nobody goes to makoko to chill but they go there to shoot movie , something that should look like your small venice in italy , looks like where it is unbefeating for animals. Yet nigerians call it a home on the sea

The free beach you see in Ghana are for everybody , including nigerians who comes to Ghana with weak currency( naira).some of them actually can't afford the expensive leisure life style in Ghana so they choose the free ones .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
samorobo:

Then tell him to come to Ghana and construct those architecture for Ghanaians cos you guys sucks at this things. As for Lagos,oniru is where most of our beaches are located. And new coastal front project are coming up. They are about 10 skyscraper project coming up in oniru alone as we speak. And most of them ranges from 22-30 floors. Landmark alone is building 30flrs,and I think they are at about 5flrs already . You think oniru beach front is dope now,come back in the next 3.5 years when most of all this things are completed.

Ghana needs to take several back seats when we talk of urbanization,architecture,and infrastructure. Simply put,Ghana inspires no one .
it all boils down to commercializing of your sea front .ain't the reason many nigerians can't afford the affluent life styles and unable to witness such event , so any similar country that offer it for free they come there in thousands .

Too many nicest beach in Ghana but it depends on the size of your pocket .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
samorobo:

The laabadi you keep bad mouthing is where wizkid and burna boy find solace when they visit Ghana . Not even the the classy beach. ( This people are above your pay grade).

I bet you, the kind of people you will run into in the beach at laabadi for free will be seen with money in Nigeria or perhaps book appointment.

I remember seeing one of your super eagle player doing his jugging right there in the beach. You wouldn't have been able to meet him like that in Nigeria . There will be too many body guide depriving you such a privilege.

Wizkid and oluwa burna at laabadi beach Accra .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:
The laabadi you keep bad mouthing is where wizkid and burna boy find solace when they visit Ghana . Not even the the classy beach. ( This people are above your pay grade).

I bet you, the kind of people you will run into in the beach at laabadi for free will be seen with money in Nigeria or perhaps book appointment.

I remember seeing one of your super eagle player doing his jugging right there in the beach. You wouldn't have been able to meet him like that in Nigeria . There will be too many body guide depriving you such a privilege.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Latest architecture in Maitama Abuja (10 seconds short clip)

https://youtube.com/shorts/DKfeB80BNjE?si=jikGs0XcMp4jaUCV
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Just40:
Accra ...is the competition

No Nigerian city has reached it level of development and planning yet.
This one is in Sifia pains. cheesy grin the entire Ghana will get to Abuja level in the next 200 years grin but for now, Accra should be competing with Enugu city grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
The land is green. Greenest city in the world, no capping. grin.

https://youtube.com/shorts/2m1PzPgbJG0?si=dRwsqNFpOFt5Js8W

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:
You must be a joke , nobody goes to makoko to chill but they go there to shoot movie , something that should look like your small venice in italy , looks like where it is unbefeating for animals. Yet nigerians call it a home on the sea

The free beach you see in Ghana are for everybody , including nigerians who comes to Ghana with weak currency( naira).some of them actually can't afford the expensive leisure life style in Ghana so they choose the free ones .

So shooting movies there is chilling,smh you are incorrigible.
Fir the umpteenth time,no one goes to Makoko to chill and unwind. Makoko is a slum that accommodates foreigners from Ghana,Togo,mali and the likes. You see them living miserable in their squalor floating camp
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:
it all boils down to commercializing of your sea front .ain't the reason many nigerians can't afford the affluent life styles and unable to witness such event , so any similar country that offer it for free they come there in thousands .

Too many nicest beach in Ghana but it depends on the size of your pocket .

Ok
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
vaxx:

Wizkid and burna come there because that is the best you can offer and it’s still underwhelming. What do you expect them to do ? build a beach that meets their standard just cos they came to Ghana to spend a week. Of course,they will manage what you have .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 given her population is excusable but Ghana 🇬🇭 no way.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lagos Nigeria.

Choke on this villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
This really cracked me up angry

Apparently all nigerians on social media are rich and intelligent until you meet them in reality. grin grin . Bunch of wretched asylum seekers
vaxx:
Most Nigerians appear very rich and prosperous online just like you are saying now
but according to the same imf statistics you keep repeating , more than 75% of Nigerians are below world poverty line. In other words, most Nigerians are broke!!! Your kinsmen here are the testament of this fact . broke, wretched and hungry.

Nigeria is like a lion drawn on paper , it can't even roar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2023
What won't you pick over Kumasi?
Are you not the same werey who once compared Uyo,Kaduna and Ibadan to Mombasa? what else is left in that trash you carry as head on your flat body
?

Mumu actually thinks we care about what he picks over Kumasi or Accra grin. Kwasiampenii borla man grin
samorobo:
Ibadan doesn’t look as bad as i remember. I will pick Ibadan any day ,anytime over Kumasi or any other slumpolis or in Ghana. Only Accra seems to be better than Ibadan.

Watch until when they got to the cbd .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyDjwYeCwJk?si=lbjw5I-11imgsaGd

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.