Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119292 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 1:49am On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:22am On Oct 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
This one is in Sifia pains. cheesy grin the entire Ghana will get to Abuja level in the next 200 years grin but for now, Accra should be competing with Enugu city grin
dream on

Abuja has got a long way to go to get to where Accra is 😂🤣

Even people in Abuja are choosing to live in Accra over that boring uninspiring place🤣😂

Abuja should be comparing itself to Takoradi and Suyani, possibly it might match them in development

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:28am On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2023
popizaino:
Nigeria 🇳🇬 given her population is excusable but Ghana 🇬🇭 no way.

natural pollution is almost entirely independent of human population. Pollution is driven by lifestyle and not entirely population.

The reason you see onticha in Nigeria more polluted than lagos with about five times her population. You see Nigeria more polluted than china about 10 times her population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2023
Just40:
dream on

Abuja has got a long way to go to get to where Accra is 😂🤣

Even people in Abuja are choosing to live in Accra over that boring uninspiring place🤣😂

Abuja should be comparing itself to Takoradi and Suyani, possibly it might match them in development
Oga shut up and watch grin grin grin people that know both cities better than you are saying it to your face, you're here on nairaland wailing grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Innro-Y0C9c?si=YuC-ABPO6mBLFFcF

It will take Ghana 200 years to get to Abuja level I swear grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Oga shut up and watch grin grin grin people that know both cities better than you are saying it to your face, you're here on nairaland wailing grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Innro-Y0C9c?si=YuC-ABPO6mBLFFcF

It will take Ghana 200 years to get to Abuja level I swear grin grin grin grin
The facts says, Abuja Is just another village like Lagos

Underdeveloped and degenerating ...... Stop the noise and put some respect on Accra's name 🤣😂

You guys really need several centuries to actually develope a city like Accra or for another of the messes you're in to reach Accra's level.

Opinions are like noses, so I don't rely on them....you're desperate so have at it 🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Just40:
The facts says, Abuja Is just another village like Lagos

Underdeveloped and degenerating ...... Stop the noise and put some respect on Accra's name 🤣😂

You guys really need several centuries to actually develope a city like Accra or for another of the messes you're in to reach Accra's level.

Opinions are like noses, so I don't rely on them....you're desperate so have at it 🤣😂
There is no proof you will present to this idiot that he will ever accept cheesy instead he will wail and wail and wail grin but deep down inside his heart, he knows that it will take Ghana 2000 years to get to Abuja's level grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
There is no proof you will present to this idiot that he will ever accept cheesy instead he will wail and wail and wail grin but deep down inside his heart, he knows that it will take Ghana 2000 years to get to Abuja's level grin cheesy grin grin grin
now opinions are proof? I thought you were educated 😂🤣

Desperate ignoramus

You will keep explaining, I suggest you get back to school and learn what a real city is...your Abuja is just a wasted investment.
It's a backward undeveloped place

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2023
vankelvin:
What won't you pick over Kumasi?
Are you not the same werey who once compared Uyo,Kaduna and Ibadan to Mombasa? what else is left in that trash you carry as head on your flat body
?

Mumu actually thinks we care about what he picks over Kumasi or Accra grin. Kwasiampenii borla man grin

I don’t remember doing that comparison, but yeah you are right. Those places are better than Mombasa, same way Ibadan is better than anywhere in Ghana except Accra.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Just40:
now opinions are proof? I thought you were educated 😂🤣

Desperate ignoramus

You will keep explaining, I suggest you get back to school and learn what a real city is...your Abuja is just a wasted investment.
It's a backward undeveloped place
Which stupid opinions grin cheesy grin you're only consoling yourself by wailing upadan grin cheesy grin you will keep wailing from now till 1000 years and the facts will still remain that it will take Ghana 2000 years to gets to Abuja's level grin cheesy grin cheesy now continue crying cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Which stupid opinions grin cheesy grin you're only consoling yourself by wailing upadan grin cheesy grin you will keep wailing from now till 1000 years and the facts will still remain that it will take Ghana 2000 years to gets to Abuja's level grin cheesy grin cheesy now continue crying cheesy grin grin
🤣😂 I don't need to console myself when I live in a better country than yours 😂😂

Stick to facts so your emotions don't keep making you look the fool all the time 😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Just40:
🤣😂 I don't need to console myself when I live in a better country than yours 😂😂

Stick to facts so your emotions don't keep making you look the fool all the time 😂🤣
You live in a complete village grin grin grin everyone in this thread knows your village country is the most backward country here. grin grin grin grin grin so you can still continue wailing as usual cheesy grin na your hobby grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
shocked
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
vaxx:
Most Nigerians appear very rich and prosperous online just like you are saying now but according to the same imf statistics you keep repeating , more than 75% of Nigerians are below world poverty line. In other words, most Nigerians are broke!!! Your kinsmen here are the testament of this fact . broke, wretched and hungry.

Nigeria is like a lion drawn on paper , it can't even roar.
thing is, in Nigeria, you hear of hardship but in ghana, you see hardship with your own eyes.
The family support system in Nigeria help ameliorate the severe effects of hardship unlike in ghana where fathers and mothers abandoned their children to fend for themselves.
Why is do you have such an alarming rate of teenage pregnancy and what has bern the reason for the epidemic level of teenage pregnancy in ghana aside poverty and hunger.
I swear to God, we hear of poverty in Nigeria and see and feel it in ghana.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
POKUASI2:
thing is, in Nigeria, you hear of hardship but in ghana, you see hardship with your own eyes.
The family support system in Nigeria help ameliorate the severe effects of hardship unlike in ghana where fathers and mothers abandoned their children to fend for themselves.
Why is do you have such an alarming rate of teenage pregnancy and what has bern the reason for the epidemic level of teenage pregnancy in ghana aside poverty and hunger.
I swear to God, we hear of poverty in Nigeria and see and feel it in ghana.
very horrible. Do you even check statistics at all, and let's see the numbers of girls with pregnancy between the two country and whose society is currently failing to address the issue.

You mean those your mom and sister trading their vaginal for 1k naira ( less than 12 cedis) aren't hungry too many brothel all aorimd..

You mean those guys hawking gala and coca-cola with bathroom slippers from the east aren't enjoy from your so called family support system.

Abi the alimanjari economy run in the north has disappeared?

When you sleep in a glass house, Don't throw stone .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
guess which city?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2023

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
cont

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
...cont

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
samorobo:

Honestly you are better off commercializing this beaches. This beach you posted is very ugly, it is everything a beach shouldn’t look like. Maybe sell the coastal fronts to foreigners or even us,cos Ghanaians handling your coasts seems to be doing a terrible job
that idiot have the nerve to post videos of beach in ghana.
Ask how many of the households in ghana have toilets.
Trust me, they go to the beach every morning to poop.
Any body can check the beach behind their independence square.
It's is common to by the independence square and see grown men and women squat and poop during the day without minding who is passing by.
You hardly see a house at the costal communities with toilet.
They poop at inshoma (the beach)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
vaxx:
very horrible. Do you even check statistics at all, and let's see the numbers of girls with pregnancy between the two country and whose society is currently failing to address the issue.

You mean those your mom and sister trading their vaginal for 1k naira ( less than 12 cedis) aren't hungry too many brothel all aorimd..

You mean those guys hawking gala and coca-cola with bathroom slippers from the east aren't enjoy from your so called family support system.

here's the stats.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
vaxx:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
POKUASI2:
here's the stats.
what about the Nigeria stats. I know you to be daft , provide it urgently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=126446863][/quote] should I show you plenty of your miserable picture. Your poor kinsmen

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
vaxx:
should I show you plenty of your miserable picture. Your poor kinsmen
E don pain my guy grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
E don pain my guy grin grin
your miserable life. Too many online picture that represents your failure here biko. Na me supposed dey take you laugh

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:26am On Oct 17, 2023
vaxx:
your miserable life. Too many online picture that represents your failure here biko. Na me supposed dey take you laugh
you're wasting your time.... You don't go into competition to proof how better Ghana has it with a backward country like Nigeria where everything is worse 😂🤣

Just let them have at it exposing how worse things are in Nigeria 😉

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:51am On Oct 17, 2023
Development must be both human and physical

The human elevate the physical condition of everyone and the physical enhances the human condition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2023
At 7,000 ft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2023
Even if it's just a few 1000 people living there, they deserve better

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.