Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17502 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2020
christejames:
Good one you guys are still keen on keeping 'the African Bashing' thread alive with this thread.

I have been a taciturn follower of the closed thread from page one (you can imagine). Rarely comments but I must say I really enjoyed you guys and learnt great and wonderful things about the continent from that thread.

With all the lies and facts, fights and quarrels, friendship and settlements, and perpetual craziness (from the Suffering and Smiling guy) and whatnot.

I have loved contributions from ednited (even with her first moniker ednite, you didn't later tell us anything about your studies again) to her Ethiopian brother, to the Algerian guy, to the Kenyans, the Ghanaians, the never agreeing south Africans (with the Mzazi queen herself) until recently that we have Austine1212, the Tanzanians, and to the receiving end Nigeria. Who guys have been amazing and fun to be with all these years, I just hope and wish you guys will keep this thread more mature this time around.

Dalu!

Thank you! grin grin

What studies tho? Well, I am an Architect.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by christejames(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
ednited:

Thank you! grin grin

What studies tho? Well, I am an Architect.

You were always talking about going to schools for lectures and maybe getting us pictures of Addis Ababa on your way.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Yeah we must keep the flame burning...Its been long since I roasted those hobbits grin

Don't worry this is something better for you a video has emerged on YouTube showing the head of Nigerian community in UK telling the Nigerian people it does not matter if you are suffering in Britain with Nigeria's most support ourselves. He also told Nigerian community suffering is no problem for us we are used to it
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Wuoche and Baliv254.....we miss the Nairobi pics

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Great pictures of the Capital. cool
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
christejames:

You were always talking about going to schools for lectures and maybe getting us pictures of Addis Ababa on your way.

Yea, been planning to learn Architecture which i currently am and i've been planning to learn fashion design as well. I'll post you pics of Addis. . .it is just that the network made it difficult for me.

You good? grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by PrudencyFeats: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
tribalmall:
Aside South Africa the rest I do not believe n yes there is nothing Nigeria can do in this world n beyond foe it to catch up with SA in terms of development nothing whatsoever, at least not in the next 500 years.

Banana Island, Maitama or where ever will never ever met up with development in Pretoria talk less of Joburg Capetown Durban etc

Includes Morocco and Egypt
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by rvp2018: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
How many days before the giant close this thread smiley

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Hello osystein..pls close down this thread..it's already beginning to flame up like the previous Kenya thread you shut down....they are Tryna create a replica...

https://www.nairaland.com/6056355/south-africaghanakenya-african-countries-more/8

What a coward! Why can't you just ignore the thread dumbass! tongue
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Sound the horn.I see it's starting to pick up grin

Not likely to reach the heights of the former baby but Def a nice platform for former friends and nemesis to interact. The acquitances created in that thread are now intertwined, tidally locked to their destinies grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by favor914: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
It is now obvious that Nigeria is just a dead donkey full of illiterate and criminals and other African countries are far in front technology industrially and educationally wise
It is true, and 2 of the biggest companies in Africa are begging for market share in Nigeria, talking of MTN, and DSTV just to mention?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Jayceon + John Blaze

I combined the two names by shortening & replacing some letters.At least it makes sense to me smiley

It's been evolution. Started as Jayceon, went to Jayce or Jayceblaze sth like that to the current. The real trouble is that you started off sounding fully as a man and ended up here where you are confusing peepo angry What may we call this type of evil lution grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
ednited:

Well our govt 'SAYED' that it was a young man who did it under the order of some people. This young man said his families could've been in danger if he hadn't made that. But he asked in court to be given the permission to commit suicide. They had to tie his hands to prevent him from suicide.

Can you kindly confirm the young lad was not Hati13? undecided grin
When do you guys plan to release our journalist? grin He won the case and the govt refused to release him. He was only there in solidarity with the Ormas, whom we plan to free from Abyssynian oppression very soon grin

SUMMARY
On August 5, Ethiopia's Federal First Instance Court ordered release of the defendant on 3,000 birr ($85) bail after prosecutors failed to provide concrete evidence for his case.

However, Ethiopian Police have ignored the order, raising questions over the court's supremacy.

Kenya has, once again, demanded the “urgent release” of Yassin Juma, a journalist arrested in Ethiopia last month.

An Ethiopian court had ordered him freed on bail but authorities are yet to do so.

In a letter to the Ethiopian Foreign Ministry, Kenya termed the continued detention of Mr Juma, who contracted Covid-19 in prison last week, as a violation of his rights to justice.

The letter seen by the Nation says Ethiopian authorities should have freed Mr Juma, real name Collins Juma Osemo, on August 5 as ordered by a court after he deposited bail of $85 as directed.

“The Ministry is deeply concerned that despite the decision of the court, Mr Osemo is still in police custody,” it says in the letter dated August 12.

“The continued detention of this Kenyan national despite the decision of the court and payment of bail is highly regrettable and has caused immense anguish and anxiety to him, his family, the people and the government of the Republic of Kenya.”
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
ednited:

it is just that the network made it difficult for me.

If this is true, then why is Addis worried about a mere Kenyan blogger? Don't you think a blogger would be the least of their worries given the intentionally slow connectivity? wink
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
@osystein, what's the plan ?

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:
@osystein, what's the plan ?

I saw him lingering around. grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
gallivant:

That dude got bad vibes grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
rvp2018:
How many days before the giant close this thread smiley

The new information bill is what is closing them. Two of the Ghanaian trade where Nigerians shops were being shut down are closed. Date is less than 7 days.
My people terrorizing South Africa

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
gallivant:

What a coward! Why can't you just ignore the thread dumbass! tongue

Keep snooping through my profile...I have contacted him..expect this to be close down as well...
Like I said earlier you must make peace with the fact that the Kenya thread is gone and is never coming back even if you try to replicate it...I know you life and relevance seriously hangs on this back and forth argument...go back to Jamil or whatever forum and seek that relevance there for your zoo and yourself...this ends here and now grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

It's been evolution. Started as Jayceon, went to Jayce or Jayceblaze sth like that to the current. The real trouble is that you started off sounding fully as a man and ended up here where you are confusing peepo angry What may we call this type of evil lution grin grin

Who's confused?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
gallivant:

More like lingering to shut this shiit show..

#makepeacewithreality grin grin grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Who's confused?

Some of your southy peeps grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Some of your southy peeps grin

But nothing about the moniker causes confusion,unless somebody wishes that....

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

But nothing about the moniker causes confusion,unless somebody wishes that....

Thats what you think. In the other thread it had caused confusion to someone and led to him congratulating you as a lassy
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Thats what you think. In the other thread it had caused confusion to someone and led to him congratulating you as a lassy

Well it's just an Internet name,not MY name so no need for me to explain it any further lol wink
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

More like lingering to shut this shiit show..

#makepeacewithreality grin grin grin

You can't shut down a movement. grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by christejames(m): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
ednited:

Yea, been planning to learn Architecture which i currently am and i've been planning to learn fashion design as well. I'll post you pics of Addis. . .it is just that the network made it difficult for me.

You good? grin

Yes I am...

Can't wait to see the pix
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Well it's just an Internet name,not MY name so no need for me to explain it any further lol wink

Lol, I dont believe John Blaze took it seriously for a moment. wink

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Samorobo2:

Keep snooping through my profile...I have contacted him..expect this to be close down as well...
Like I said earlier you must make peace with the fact that the Kenya thread is gone and is never coming back even if you try to replicate it... I know you life and relevance seriously hangs on this back and forth argument...go back to Jamil or whatever forum and seek that relevance there for your zoo and yourself...this ends here and now grin

Lol

Seriously I didnt realize that thread was taking a toll on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Zamfara Government Official, Businesswoman / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors / Peter Obi Meeting With Cross River State Traditional Rulers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.