Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? (12450 Views)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / Predict This Season's Champion League Winner. Will Chelsea Retain It Or.. Choose / Will Chelsea Revert Back To D Diamond Formation To Accommodate Torres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2006
sorry kechy, never will i bow to them.
and you'll see that some dreams come true. smiley
now the blues shine but it's just for the moment. it'll soon be over. i prophesy. cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2006
@ Bagoma

Come and join the moving train
Tommorow may be too late o wink
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2006
which train kola?
the one wey go soon crash abi?
no thanks! cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by achall(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2006
no they will not.bacelona will knock them out easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea will bottle will bottle on the 2nd leg away a bacelona ground ronadoinho will score a wonder goal in the last minutes which will knock then out.liverpool should win it again having back to back medals.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by kechy(f): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2006
a chall:

no they will not.bacelona will knock them out easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chelsea will bottle will bottle on the 2nd leg away a bacelona ground ronadoinho will score a wonder goal in the last minutes which will knock then out.liverpool should win it again having back to back medals.

I can see someone has become a fortune teller here.

Easy o wink
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2006
aint we all? cheesy anyway more predictions of the downfall of chelsea is always welcomed cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2006
never know where you stand.
there's a popular song that goes... person wey de jump from club to club o, na asewo.... cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2006
NiceToHave is a modern day Naija politician. He belongs to all clubs
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 5:19am On Jan 09, 2006
on the contrary, i am a social critic grin i have said it before i dont like arsenal and i hate chelsea........every game they win gives me migraine grin i hope i wont die of migraine sha because it seems there is no more strong opposition in the EPL, im sure my migraine will disappear next month when they meet with Barca cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2006
yes you can bet on that. cool
your migraine will gone for good come next month! cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2006
Migraine gone ke!
My Chelsea lost to Barca... I beg
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2006
kola, i wont not say anything else again on this till next month.
when i'll be dancing online. wink
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2006
.....and i'll be doing the drumming Bagoma cheesy cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2006
yes ooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2006
@Nicy & Bagy

I am always happy to announce to you AGAIN that..... Arsenal has just lost the first leg of Carling Cup to Wigan. What can i say unto the Lord.....
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by pie1ect(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2006
You know, I find it very amusing when chelsea fans start comparing their club to Arsenal.
For a club that lost at home to the great Charlton FC (in the same tournament).......
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by pearlrocks(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2006
pie1 elect, point of correction, we chelsea fans dont compare our beloved club with arsenal. whats the basis for any comparison. we've got the premiership under our belts. c'mon arsenal was hot once but recognize that chelsea rules right now and we are here to stay. fancy arsenal losing to wigan. hmmmm, stop living on past glory, tell wenger to go and buy players or else henry will leave. grin and if he's interested in moving to chelsea, we'll make room for him, and definitely pay him better.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2006
Thank you jare Pearrock.

@ Pie1ect
We are tired of winning in England. If we meet Arsena 100 times , we will beat them 102 times. IT IS THAT EASY grin

@PR
They have bought 2 players today, bought Togolese born(yoruba parentage) Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor and one other guy.

Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by pie1ect(m): 5:27am On Jan 14, 2006
pearlrocks:

pie1 elect, point of correction, we chelsea fans don't compare our beloved club with arsenal. whats the basis for any comparison. we've got the premiership under our belts.
@pearlrocks
That's exactly my point. You win just one league trophy and all of a sudden, you see yourselves as the god of football. You guys are always keen to put down the acheivements of AFC anytime an opportunity arises, but come to think of it:
* before Abraham... took over at chelsea, where were you guys?
* How many league trophies can you boast of in your entire history?   I'll tell you.JUST TWO [2]. That's a laughable one [1] league trophy every fifty years.
*[/b]How many trophies [league and non-league] can your club boast of? Just a measely eleven.3 of which are community shield. [b]Compare that to Arsenal FC's THIRTY SEVEN [37] Trophies (including three back-to-back league titles. That's excluding the countless other times the club has reached major tournament finals.
Una dey happy say una dey win against small boys like Fabregas and Senderos. When Vieira, Kanu and the rest were there, wetin make una no fit beat us for over ten years?
If una wan make mouth for any club, you can do that with the likes of Fulham and Charlton. Even Tottenham has a better history than chelsea [I think].
@ Akolawole
You know chelsea have been lucky on every occasion we've met this season. Even at that, we still managed to give a v.good account of ourselves with our weakened squad.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Chxta(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2006
Akolawole:

Thank you jare Pearrock.

@ Pie1ect
We are tired of winning in England. If we meet Arsena 100 times , we will beat them 102 times. IT IS THAT EASY grin

Tired of winning in England after just one title? Wow!!!
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2006
Kola will soon eat some of his words on this thread, i give you six months max cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2006
pie1ect:

@ Akolawole
You know chelsea have been lucky on every occasion we've met this season. Even at that, we still managed to give a v.good account of ourselves with our weakened squad.

Is Chelsea to be blamed for your weakend squad? wink

nicetohave:

Kola will soon eat some of his words on this thread, i give you six months max cool

Nicy, I know you will continue to extend this every six months for the next 10 years and i know one day we will buy the whole Arsenal Squad and take them to Afghanistan to play league there afterall we have that money grin
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2006
hello ppl,

I've been barca's fan since the day i was born. i just want to say one thing, whats with Chelsea fans crying "WE'RE THE BEST" buddy listen u guys piss me off. English league is kick n chase league n the only reason u guys r wining cuz of ur fast strikers. u guys will b no challenge to barca juve ac Milan n bayern. yes it will a tough game vs barca but u guys will get crushed both ways cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by pearlrocks(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2006
good one kola!!!! i know arsenal fans will not let us hear again because the beat boro 7-0. that game was a big joke. grin
barcelona fans( bati i'm referring to u, be pissed off all u want, thats ur prerogative) watch out for chelsea fc, we're coming and there aint nuthin u can do about it. grin
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2006
february isn't that far off is it?
then we'll have quietness in this[i] land[/i]
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Chxta(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2006
bagoma:

february isn't that far off is it?
then we'll have quietness in this[i] land[/i]
Amen!
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2006
Ase cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2006
@Nicy AND HIS FRIENDS
I am watching your Barca now, they were playing Bilbao, i have been doing a very very good job for Chelsea using my "spiritual eye" to look at their games.
I will complete my assignment soon and take it to Belgravia square home of the best coach in the world, JOSE MOURINHO.
The mission is Barca must fall at all cost(Amen)

@Nicy
You will be compelled to join another club again
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2006
BARCA is one of the top 3 teams in europe rite now n im sure chelsea isn't.... yes it will be a tough game barca will have hard time beatin chelsea but chelsea have 30% chance of beation barca... i say 2-2 1st leg match 3-1 for barca 2nd leg match cheesy

BARCA ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS vs. JUVE. AC. or lyon
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 3:31am On Jan 16, 2006
Akolawole:

@Nicy AND HIS FRIENDS
I am watching your Barca now, they were playing Bilbao, i have been doing a very very good job for Chelsea using my "spiritual eye" to look at their games.
I will complete my assignment soon and take it to Belgravia square home of the best coach in the world, JOSE MOURINHO.
The mission is Barca must fall at all cost(Amen)

@Nicy
You will be compelled to join another club again

I would rather remain clubless than leave Barca for chelsea, i just cant hate them enough. cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2006
@Nicy
Who want you ? We no want asewo-supporter( apology Bagoma) in Chelsea.

bati19:

t will be a tough game barca will have hard time beatin chelsea but chelsea have 30% chance of beation barca... i say 2-2 1st leg match 3-1 for barca 2nd leg match cheesy

Is there any team that can beat Chelsea by 5 goals? No way man!
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2006
5 goals sef small, you just wait and see. cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) - Live / Manchester United Vs Newcastle (3 - 2) On 15th May 2024 / Arsenal Vs Blackburn Rovers (7 - 1) On Saturday 4th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.