Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? (12179 Views)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / Predict This Season's Champion League Winner. Will Chelsea Retain It Or.. Choose / Will Chelsea Revert Back To D Diamond Formation To Accommodate Torres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2006
well, well
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 5:20am On Jan 17, 2006
listen if you guys lost agianst real betis then you guys could lose to any team. i dont see you guys beating other teams by 3 goals diff or at leats 2 you guys always win by 1 goal THATS CHEAP get a life
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2006
bati19:

listen if you guys lost agianst real betis then you guys could lose to any team. i don't see you guys beating other teams by 3 goals diff or at leats 2 you guys always win by 1 goal THATS CHEAP get a life

Who is this?

We lost against Betis in Spain, how many goals did we score against them in London? 4 goals

How many goals did we score against Liverpool? 4 goals

How many goals did we score against Bolton     5 goals

Have you seen the UEFA team of the year 2005 ? No
Jose Mourinho for the 3rd year running is No 1 coach in Europe, while Petre Cech and John Terry also make the list.

http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/385513.pdf

Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2006
ok buddy listen since Chelsea compete in champions league since when do you guys call them super stars .. get your shit straight.. Barca has been always one of the best teams in europe and the world and you guys jus started to be the best team in england ..... and getting the best coach doesn't mean winning the champions legaue... and winning onli 5 or 7 games with big scores doesn't mean your the best ... you guys almost went bankrupt 7 years ago or so
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by pearlrocks(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2006
bati, dont take it so personal, barca's one of the best teams in europe and has been for a while, that doesnt mean they're immune from defeat by chelsea. we're undisputably the best team in england right now, have one of the best coaches in the world, have some of the best players in the world. the champions league is ours regardless of what anyone thinks. grin
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2006
in your dreams! rolleyes cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nues: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2006
chelsea, no way! they've got to the red light.barca.with 17 wins in all competitions I believe we are unstoppable.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2006
Nues, i can see you're new here. welcome to nairaland. smiley
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2006
Kola, even a baby NL can see chelsea is doomed, you sure you dont want to change your song before its too late?

Welcome home (NL) nues
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 1:10am On Jan 18, 2006
ummmm lets jus say its going to be a really tough game and the wiorld best players are in one game so we cant jus say if barca going to win or chelsea they both really good teams. But becuase im a barca fan smiley smiley smiley so i say BARCA ALL THE WAY smiley smiley smiley and since ur on chelsea side's sad sad sad angry angry angryso ur going to say Chelsea is going to win ... WE'll see whos really on top of the game after the 1/8
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2006
I will analyse your points one by one

nues:

chelsea, no way! they've got to the red light.barca.with 17 wins in all competitions I believe we are unstoppable.

Baby NL(courtesy Nicy..)
Just 17 wins in all competitios, I beg check Chelsea's one please rolleyes

bati19:

.. Barca has been always one of the best teams in europe and the world

Barca ke!
How many times have they played in Champions league semi-final and finals ?

bati19:

... and winning onli 5 or 7 games with big scores doesn't mean your the best ...

See me see trouble, but you told us that Chelsea is always winning by one goal( see #129), now you have changed gear again
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 1:32am On Jan 18, 2006
@Nicy
Oh my God, Where did you get these post? 100+
You join NL not long ago, Now you are competing with HA wink
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 2:16am On Jan 18, 2006
Kola you no serious o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 2:19am On Jan 18, 2006
lol you guys keep thinking that chelsea gunna win the game well i dont care you guys like sum f*k*d up team that play kick and chase football n i liek a team that play the south american football which is the best football in the world ... we jus have to wait and see whos gunna win
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Balti19

Please dont use "F" word here again, Some of us contributing in Sports and Politics are mature people i beg.

Barca is a very good team but they are BEATABLE !
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bati19: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2006
Chealse is beatable team. we're talkin bout football.. every team is beatable
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2006
everyteam is beatable...............especially chelsea cheesy cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2006
@Nicy

OK , you too hate my Team, we will show you why we will be the best team in the World for the next 10 years. cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2006
moooouuth!
abeg oooo, make we hear word oooo.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 2:41am On Jan 21, 2006
@Baggy

We are not discussing a gunned-down-Arsenal here.
Chelsea will be Champions again and again.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 2:49am On Jan 21, 2006
I'll be reporting live from Nou camp the demolition of the most improved team of the year----Chelsea FC, Kola no offence here but you just can't win this one, you have bitten more than you can chew with your kick and follow football club  cheesy cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2006
nicetohave:

I'll be reporting live from Nou camp the demolition of the most improved team of the year----Chelsea FC

We are not most improved team in the world but LIVERPOOL cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2006
nicetohave:

you have bitten more than you can chew with your kick and follow football club cheesy cool

I am not going to say anything until D-Day.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2006
Akolawole:

We are not most improved team in the world but LIVERPOOL cool

Oh i thought its chelsea rolleyes grin cheesy sorry.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2006
Eidur Gudjohnsen will mark out Ronaldinho, Robben to score for Chelsea and Carvalho to stop Eto
Simple Arithmetic. cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2006
and Barca midfield and defense will just fold their hands and legs, abi? i will see how peter cech will stop ronaldinhos magics
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by logos: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2006
what's all this fuss about chelsea not being able to do this and that . If there's any epl team capable of doing it IS chelsea. OK barca and all are good but we've got the mid field defence and counterattack to get just past and I said get just past( which some might just call boring footy, but watch the Italian league for a definition of boring ) barca and anyway last year the bash we had against barca it wasn't that boring was it guys. so we can fight our way thru to final and whatever and we're gonna enjoy every minute of it . Cos evryone knows we're gonna get the cup in the next few years anyway so if we get it this year it will be just icing on the cake . Tell me tell the bookies or anyone else would you tip arsenal to get past the likes of bayern ac and juve . Or barca to get past them plus chelsea ? don't think so . You see barca just needs to drop 6 points in la liga , juve 3 points and they're back to concentrating on their domestic leagues something that chelsea doesn't need to do in the coming months . I am a die hard fan from the gullit years and to tell you the truth i am enjoying the golden years we are having . Comments anyone ? smiley
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by cooltola(m): 4:02am On Feb 24, 2006
By now ; i HOPE EVERYONE IS CONVINCED THAT CHEL CANNOT WIN after losing to Barcelona
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 4:41am On Feb 24, 2006
Akolawole:

Eidur Gudjohnsen will mark out Ronaldinho, Robben to score for Chelsea and Carvalho to stop Eto
Simple Arithmetic. cool

na yam!? cheesy

Ronaldinho is the best footballer in the world, please repect him at all cost

Eto'o is the best footballer in africa, Drogba is still light years behind.

Barca is Chelsea's husband, come stamford bridge, come nou camp cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 2:18am On Feb 25, 2006
ok nICY,
Who was man-of-the-match in that match?

Be truthful.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by mochafella(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2006
Akolawole:

ok nICY,
Who was man-of-the-match in that match?

Be truthful.

errmmm

Kola, na man of the match una dey drag before? why you change gear now? grin grin grin
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 2:48am On Feb 25, 2006
@Mochafella

I ask Nice2Have that to check whether the whole noise about Barca players were actually manifested last wednesday.
Did Ronaldino, Eto and Deco actually played well.

I will give my final verdict 24 hours to the return leg, i am not sure whether Jose will be featuring Team A or B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Blackburn (2 - 3) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (0-1) on Sunday 5th May, 2013 / Shakhtar Donetsk Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.