Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? (12430 Views)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / Predict This Season's Champion League Winner. Will Chelsea Retain It Or.. Choose / Will Chelsea Revert Back To D Diamond Formation To Accommodate Torres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2006
the fact that you are talking about team A and team B only confirms one thing.
you have no hope of winning, you've given up!
ahhh, with all your mouth, its a pity.

chelsea = losers! cool tongue cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2006
Thank you but we are better than that North London team.
Totenham Hotspurs is good but Arsenal is a team of yesterday.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2006
but we are going to win the champions league now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2006
bagoma i know we have a common ground when it comes to chelsea, but this:

bagoma:

but we are going to win the champions league now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

please dont make me laugh cheesy cool
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2006
laughter is good, as you can see i'm also laughing. grin cheesy grin cheesy

and also singing
there can be miracles when you believe, though hope is frail its hard to kill
who knows what miracles you can achieve when you believe
somehow you will, you will when you believe

you wouldnt know that song now, would you?
never mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by babaragold(f): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2006
yap,
akolawole plz don't be mad. at me as a new member, i'm also a chealsea fan like u but i want u to be very honest. has eto'o taken away anything from u? or are u rivals? i mean i've read through all yr views abt him u have not said anything positive or impresive abt him as far as his football tallents is concern. or is it that u have just decided to be eyes closed and to even acknowledge that this guy is a super star both at home and abroad. i mean is more exciting when u are an objective fan of foot ball than when u decide not just to accept the good works of a player. now just listen to yr funny question ''What did E to'o and the rest played in their match against chealsea?'' infact i don't want to accuse u that u are jelouse of eto'o. for what ever reason but rather to advice u to be more objective and be a lover of good football when it plays. i think it's going to help u judge good soccer more objectively than subjectively. pardon i'll faut avoire les bonnes revres cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2006
@BabaraGold

You are indeed a "Chelsea" fan.

Go and read my posts very very well before you make a wrong judgement.

Why did i choose Arsenal and PSV as distinguish entertainning team ?

Why did i call your Etoo as best Striker in the World ?
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2006
Where Eto is, Drogba should learn to be a ball boi cool a chinese proverb cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by shadyBaba: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
Chelsea win the champions leage. kola yu said u will never be beaten 2 goals to notin is there any need to talk about the boro match. anyways, everytin chelsea is doing today,arsenal has already done in short arsenal haven't lost 3 to notin have they.lol
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2006
@ShadyBaba
At the time i wrote that piece, no team ,i repeat no team had beaten us by 2 clear goals. Boro's one is the first in 3 years.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 5:08am On Mar 05, 2006
and on tuesday, Barca will be the second to achieve that feat and the first to beat chelsea back-to-back this season, yeay cheesy jumps for joy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2006
The answer is an emphatic "NO" and i wish the admin will just close this thread after today's game cheesy

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5385022

as we bring the chelsea 2005/06 story to an orgasmic conclusion today in nou camp cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by puree: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2006
it's all over, sorry chelsea,
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by bagoma(f): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2006
YES, it is over, finished, kaput!!
this year's quest lost forever. cry cry cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by mochafella(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2006
em Akolawole,

now that Chelsea have been knocked out at the 2nd round, how much are you going to be spending this summer?

50 mill? 75 mill? 100 mill?

at least the previous 2 years it was in the semi final. Seems like Mourinho habit of playing like an underdog backfired this time.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2006
Yes, we are out.

What a terrific performance from my team.

We are bringing Michel Ballack, one Super Striker and probably one other versatile player.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2006
please seun lock this thread, it has outlived its purpose (afterall chelsea is out of tha champions league and they're no longer winning the champions league) and some people have started yarning "opata" here now.

Michel Ballack ko, Mitchell platini niĀ  cool

next season, na second round knockout again for chelsea, some people have substituted good football for player laundring.
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by demmy(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2006
no don't get the thread locked. let have more fun with it. something like a souvenir thread. grin
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by nicetohave(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2006
grin grin souvenir, thats a good idea.

Kola do you hear that? chelsea a souvenir, he he cheesy
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Akolawole(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2006
nicetohave:

please seun lock this thread, it has outlived its purpose (afterall chelsea is out of tha champions league and they're no longer winning the champions league) and some people have started yarning "opata" here now.

Michel Ballack ko, Mitchell platini ni cool

next season, na second round knockout again for chelsea, some people have substituted good football for player laundring.

Jealousy Jelousy, na in dey worry you.
Bad belle, na in dey worry you
My own be say ,God go forgive you ( Apology Sir Shina Peters)

They are so much jealous of us. How many times has British TV show a useless documentary on Roman?
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by edoyad(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2010
Has the Michael Ballack arrived ? If so expect Chelsea to win the UCL in 5 months
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Veryfoolishboy: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Trooper:
The final will be Bayern Munich vs. FC Barcelona and Munich will be the winner !
Indeee
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by sammy329(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

Indeee
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Post digger
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by Veryfoolishboy: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
sammy329:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Post digger
yes keh
Re: Will Chelsea Win the 2005 UEFA Champions League? by phemmyfour: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
When the enemy mocks you.....give it time, they ll gather to celebrate you someday if you believe in yourself.
2 UCLs n counting....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Manchester City 0 - 2 On 3rd April 2021 / Sevilla Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 3) On 3rd November 2015 / Arsenal vs Blackpool: Carabao Cup (2 - 1) On 31st October 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.