Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! (26493 Views)

Teresa Mcbain; From 20 years as Christian Minister To Full Atheist, Her Story / The Miracles Approved For The Canonization Of Blessed Mother Teresa Of Calcutta / What To Know About Mother Teresa Of Calcutta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Belexy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
For by Grace are you saved through faith and that not
of yourself but it is a gift of God. Not of works so you
don't boast …Eph 2:8,9.

Do catholics trust in their works for salvation? Yes
with joy.

Are catholics contradicting the scriptures? o yes, with
all pleasure. Who doesn't like "traditions" better?

Are catholics going to perish by biblical standards? O
pls, with all sadness.

Are they saved based on "traditions"? O well, if we are
talking "progressive salvation"

Was m.Theresa a catholic? yesss

She followed the catholic doctrine of salvation?
that was all she knew.

By biblical standards, is she with Jesus? obviously No

But by catholic "traditions"? Yea she is in paradise
seated at the right hand side of the "blessed virgin
Mary" who still has baby "Jesus" in her arm.

Stop saying rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Allahlujah
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by wayne4loan: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
50cent ?
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Kennato(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Long live the holy church of God,St.Teresa of Calcutta pray for us.God please bless our Holy father Pope Francise,guide our Bishops,Priests and all those ordained in the Church.For us the lay faithfuls,God please help us to serve you.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Sanchase: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
Welcome to the alter of Saints, Saint Theresa smiley
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by TeamSimple(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
kaecyy:

saint kizito.
Bad guy
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Kizyte(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
Saint my foot
May God forgive you for this blasphemy!

5 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Handsomecole(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
St. Theresa Please pray for me and my family. Please we need your intercession to our Lord Jesus Christ in our dear country.

#ProudlyCatholic

4 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by aninexzy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
johnpaulo:
To God be glory
I hoped she made heaven anyways, cos me am nt interested with ds earthly titles

1 Like

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by sabi99(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:

with joy.

pls, with all sadness.

that was all she knew.

for ur mind now u are judging catholics abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Kizyte(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
LajaLaba:
hahahaha gullible monkeys grin
I pray the fires of hell will allow you one minutes to repeat same comment.

1 Like

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by An2elect2(f): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Btruth:
....what do you call this your comment?

Mind you, you don't necessarily need to comment.
I am commenting by the Spirit of God. And have said no lie

3 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by An2elect2(f): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
sabi99:
for ur mind now u are judging catholics abi
Yes by God's grace, i have every right to
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by saintmark88(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
I am indeed a proud catholic, the moral from her story that we should take home is, u dnt need to have all the moni and power n d world to move d world, this poor nun, by dedicating herself to d service of the poor drew the most powerful in the world to her funeral....We have had pple hu had so much influence, power, money in d world and their story didn't end well. Her story is a story of humility, humility will take u to were u never envisaged, the world celebrates her today, she is all over d world, n all media houses, newspapers and what have u. It shows that when u do what God instructs u to do, he will lift u up...........pray for Nigeria Saint Theresa of Calcutta

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Chimannadimele: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mother Theresa.... Pray for us. Saint Theresa of Calcutta always pray for us

1 Like

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by seunmsg(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
I appreciate the fact that she dedicated her life to the service of humanity. She was dedicated to helping the poorest of the poor in her lifetime and that to me erased any negativity that some people finds in her, no human being is perfect. I will be more than fulfilled if I can be able to help just a quarter of people that she helped in her lifetime.

However, I find the two claims of miracle that were cited before naming her a saint as pure fabrication. She didn't do any miracle.
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Kizyte(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:

with joy.

pls, with all sadness.

that was all she knew.

I bet you, you'll come crying out to same Mother Theresa to pray to Jesus for you but it will be too late.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by yekparikpa(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
TeamSimple:
Another chieftancy title for the whites. Are there no saints in the black race?
There is a saint from Nigeria...Fr. Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by IJOBA2: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
TeamSimple:
LATE REV FATHER CYPRAIN IWENE TANSI FROM ANAMBRA STATE WAS A SAINT

2 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Kizyte(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
TeamSimple:
Fr Iwene Tansi is a Saint from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by AroOkigbo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
See as everyone just de comment freely.
If na one section of nairaland, dem go begin ask questions before one is allowed to post a comment.

Mtcheew!

Saint Theresa, pray for us!

for
your
information,
haters
know
what
to
DO!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by giles14(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:

with joy.

pls, with all sadness.

that was all she knew.

e pain you .

take heart go to India and ask of mother Theresa dey all know her,love her and above all many many were lead to Christ by her deeds.

but if i may ask u.who know YOU

who u EPP

ur hate for d Catholic church will make grow old quick o .

I myself am a proud Catholic. wots ur faith pls don't shout Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by sabi99(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
An2elect2:
Yes by God's grace, i have every right to
were u born a catholic?

1 Like

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Kizyte(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
kaecyy:

saint kizito.
That's my name smiley
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Beey(f): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/mother-theresa-now-saint/
How can a sinner elevate a fellow sinner to the level of sainthood? Roman Catholicism doctrines are indeed amazing. grin

10 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by veacea: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
See what Buhari has caused!!
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by ramalot(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
#fraudteresa currently trending on India Twitter

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Seun:

This is true:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Mother_Teresa#Criticism

More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Mother_Teresa (this is an objective source)
Oga, don't say what you don't know..you only read from 'wikipedia'..that is constantly re-cycled! If Ignorance isn't an excuse in court of law before man, how much before God?

4 Likes

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by Acidosis(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by herald9: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
I DON'T UNDERSTAND CATHOLICS AT ALL...
DO THEY HAVE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IN HEAVEN angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! by CBUY: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
TeamSimple:
There are blacks who are saints. An example is Saint Kizito who was below 20 years but was made saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: I Bought Cars For All My Male Workers / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.