Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. (4232 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
This is how doctors should propose to their girlfriends. This is romantic.

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by cruzita(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
who wan read that book

2 Likes

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin

Where is Thesuave10....he's one of the doctor in the making in the building grin

Now I have an idea on How gone propose to his garfrend... Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
who wan read that book

Na that ya coconut head u want use read the book b4?

1 Like

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
who wan read that book
embarassed I thought it was a box of cereal
••••
Hi Cruzita smiley
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by ojun50(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wht is romantic in this one, every na him romantic for una eye.

That woman never knw the kind marriage him won enter.
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Romantic
Don't even try this with a Nigerian babe!

1 Like

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by dissybling(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
romantic no follow for here o
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by cruzita(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••
Hi Cruzita smiley
hi cheezy ,longest time

1 Like

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by cruzita(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

better make I get coconut head,than to mad where I dey read medical book with all the big big grammer
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
OP Shuooo! Na everyone fit wear labcoat now undecided

How person wan know if na doctor dey propose or not?? undecided
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
better make I get coconut head,than to mad where I dey read medical book with all the big big grammer

grin
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••
Hi Cruzita smiley

Na only box of cereal u sabi shocked na im make u no dey fat. See as u be like kpanla.
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Na only box of cereal u sabi shocked na im make u no dey fat. See as u be like kpanla.
what? What's "kpanla"?
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
Internal Medicine by Kumar and Clark!
Spent countless nights cramming that book, lol.
Well, that's soo very much like how I would propose, lol, no time for all this radarada pre-wedding pics and proposals littering cyberspace . There are more serious issues we need to deal with than planning a romantic proposal.
Biko give her the ring and move on jare

1 Like

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what? What's "kpanla"?

grin grin grin ask any of ur Naija friends
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
frenchwine:
Internal Medicine by Kumar and Clark!
Spent countless nights cramming that book, lol.
Well, that's soo very much like how I would propose, lol, no time for all this radarada pre-wedding pics and proposals littering cyberspace . There are more serious issues we need to deal with than planning a romantic proposal.
Biko give her the ring and move on jare
Hello smiley
my name is CheezyPuff and I don't speak pidgin
Erm,what does "kpanla" mean??
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

haaaaahaaaa
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hello smiley
my name is CheezyPuff and I don't speak pidgin
Erm,what does "kpanla" mean??
grin Hi my name is frenchwine , I speak French. Could you get "panla" translated to French and I would tell you what it means cool

1 Like

Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
frenchwine:

grin Hi my name is frenchwine , I speak French. Could you get "panla" translated to French and I would tell you what it means cool
Oh! You not 9ja?? Me neither. American
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! You not 9ja?? Me neither. American
That makes two of us, doesn't it?
By the way, I have some Nigerian blood .
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
frenchwine:

That makes two of us, doesn't it?
By the way, I have some Nigerian blood .
ohhhh! shocked you are Black French? Oh! Hello!
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
ohhhh! shocked you are Black French? Oh! Hello!
Describe me anyway you want mademoiselle, identity ain't gonna change.
Hiiiiiii grin
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by thesuave10(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Where is Thesuave10....he's one of the doctor in the making in the building grin

Now I have an idea on How gone propose to his garfrend... Hahahaha grin

Lol.. sure you do. How would you like me using a stethoscope insteadi grin tongue
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2016
thesuave10:

Lol.. sure you do. How would you like me using a stethoscope insteadi grin tongue

Maybe use it to check if my butt cheeks are growing... grin
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by cardiologist(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
mammagadafi can I av ur whatsap number
Re: See How A Doctor Proposed To His Girlfriend. by deeyfeex859: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Girl:you found my text book

(1) (Reply)

Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg / She's Getting Married Tomorrow / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.