Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty (25541 Views)

"Jonathan, The Poorest Ex-President, His Parlour Can’t Hold 10 People" - Igali / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by femo86(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Vizkizz:
I regret ever voting for buhari. Lord please can you still forgive me for this sin I committed?

I thought I was doing the right thing.

I thought he was the man you proposed for our restoration

I thought he was the agent of POSITIVE change

Will we continue like this for the next 3years? cry

Instead of his regime to work towards our upliftment they are busy arresting someone who named his dog buhari. cry

Instead of $1=1 naira, it's $1= 420+

Instead of 5k per month for the jobless youths, it is having more jobless youths out there

Instead of 12 hours of constant electricity, it is [b]2 hours low current

Instead of good roads, it is trip to different countries all over the world we are reading on the news.

Instead of adding more money to my account balance, it's now deducting money for every of my transaction. I mean even the 2500 naira left as my account balance is not safe. I now have to choose between pick pockets or federal government for a batter way to misplace my money cry

The one that pains me the most is

I CAN'T EVEN EAT RICE ON SUNDAYS AGAIN!!! cry
[/b]
Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by femo86(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016
make dis Baba Buhari just step down jare....

People self no dey smile for streets again...
Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
welzyj2:

Baba u know watin 30 million b
Count 1st den correct me.

You think there are only 30 m poor peeps in a country like Nigeria with more than 170m?
It's alright

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by welzyj2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ugosample:

You think there are only 30 m poor peeps in a country like Nigeria with more than 170m?
It's alright

Baba u shld read well b4 dropping ur comments.

BELOW THE LINE OF POVERTY (EXTREMELY VERY VERY POOR). Some 1 below the line of poverty is worse dan just been poor.
Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by Ugosample(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
welzyj2:

Baba u shld read well b4 dropping ur comments.

BELOW THE LINE OF POVERTY (EXTREMELY VERY VERY POOR). Some 1 below the line of poverty is worse dan just been poor.

I read that, and those who are extremely poor are more than 30m

That is still my point.

Go to Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger and Bauchi to see for yourself in the north

Then in the south, check States like Oyo, bayelsa and some others.

You will see grinding poverty that would make you cry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty by welzyj2(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ugosample:

I read that, and those who are extremely poor are more than 30m

That is still my point.

Go to Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger and Bauchi to see for yourself in the north

Then in the south, check States like Oyo, bayelsa and some others.

You will see grinding poverty that would make you cry.

Bros i rest my case but find it difficult to believe. 30,000,000 is more than population of some countries ko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi: Why FG Didn’t Allow Us Close FGC Yauri Despite Intelligence On Bandit / Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Man Charged For Rejoicing After Bomb Blast In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.