Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart (5822 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by freedomlov: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hello all,
I Have a girlfriend who is very beautiful, caring and kind, but her problem is she is very very very stubborn, and she lack  respect, and don't take advice from anybody and she wants to do what she want, and she talk to me anyhow, which i have been trying to avoid, but each time i try to avoid her silly talk and misbehaviour, by keeping quite and ignoring her, or leaving her house, she will says i act as a woman, that she can not date such men that i must take her the way i see her and that she can not change, even if i tell her with time, she will change, she will says she is not ready to change, and if i don't want the relationship, i should quite, so that she can get other men, because so many men are on the line, she don't flect, when she is with you, she is with you, but her problem is commot for road make i pass,
as i am typing the message she  just broke my heart, for reason i don't really understand. last week Saturday, i was in her house and spend the whole day with her and everything seem cool and undercontrol so i left her place about 2:am mid night and i told her we gonna see on sunday, she says NO that  we should see again on Monday, i said NO. because i can not stay without seen her everyday since we live in the same area and she said OK  i should come around Then and i told her i will visit after church services, and when sunday came it was about 7:30 pm and i called her i am coming to her place, she told me to come with her book she gave me about 6 months ago, one dictionary and another book called WHY ASK WHY, so i told her that  i cant remember where i kept the book for now, that i will search for it and give to her, then she said if i did not come with that Book that she can break up her relationship with me, i was so shock and i hang the phone on her, later i called her that i was going back home, and that i will see her on Monday, she said O.K, since on Monday which is yesterday, i called her through out yesterday, she refuse to pick my call, after almost many hours of refusing to pick my call, she finally pick and said i should never come close to her again, because i went back to my house, after i promise i was coming to her place. that i should never come to her house again, i told her i was sorry it was because she was shouting on the phone on sunday, so i had to avoid that, so she immediately hang the phone and i called again she insulted the hell out of me and said is over and over for life, she is not picking calls any more and i am so cofused and loved her so much,i have sent sms over 57 times, she never responded back to me, i am just wondering if she is enjoying the heart break she is given to me, i have try to forget about her and move on, i just could not and it really getting me down, can anyone advice me on what to do? how do i get her back? i cant stand to lose her just like that,pls advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Tashaluv(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
Yippee! Dont mind me, am sorry. embarassed cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by omega25red(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
grin grin grin

my dude you have absolutly no power in this relationship. How much abuse do you have to take before you realise that this woman is not right for you?? you have been insulted called a pu@#y made to feel like less of a man and even told that there are other guys waiting in line and all that comes to you skull is the fact that you love her shocked i never believe in juju but this one pass me. Either home girl has done some real juju or you are pu#$y whipped or you just enjoy the abuse.

pack up your balls be a man and stop accepting such treatment from her you deserve better than that. If you could get a girl as good looking as her surely you can always get another one. No one man or woman deserves to be treated like that. so grow a set and let it hang so you can remember that you are a man and fashy that biotch. dont waste your minutes or charge card calling her she is probably sucking on a d@ck which is why she cant pick up let her be and move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by rman: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
Why do I get this feeling that too many people are lonely Naija, hence we hold on to unhealthy relationships.

@ POST

Why do you want her back? And when will men start being men and stop coming to the net to tell stories like ladies. Enough guys!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by snthesis(m): 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
U need to send d txt 75 times-75 is d ancient symbol of luv. If u nid more tips cal me on 080 GO FIGURE
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by DOAweb(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
rman:

Why do I get this feeling that too many people are lonely Naija, hence we hold on to unhealthy relationships.

@ POST
Why do you want her back? And when will men start being men and stop coming to the net to tell stories like ladies. Enough guys!

Right on target!!  grin grin

@poster -  shocked  shocked - can't believe you are a man writing this - you've got no balls at all. Love is not been stupid you know, common get a grip and dump the girl straight. Trust me, your mama would tell you to get a grip  - YOU ARE A MAN!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by MissyB1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2010
freedomlov:

Hello all,
I Have a girlfriend is is very beautiful, caring and kind, but her problem is she is very very very stubborn, and she lack  respect, and don't take advice from anybody and she wants to do what she want, and she talk to me anyhow, which i have been trying to avoid, but each time i try to avoid her silly talk and misbehaviour, by keeping quite and ignoring her, or leaving her house, she will says i act as a woman, that she can not date such men that i must take her the way i see her and that she can not change, even if i tell her with time, she will change, she will says she is not ready to change, and if i don't want the relationship, i should quite, so that she can get other men, because so many men are on the line, she don't flect, when she is with you, she is with you, but her problem is commot for road make i pass,
Your Girl is still a baby and needs to grow up!!  undecided undecided
The only reason she's misbehaving and mis-yarning is 'cause she knows You Like her alot and prolly, You've proven to be emotionally dependent on her.
You want a plainspoken advice? Shock her!!! Don't call, Don't show Your hurt to her.
Let's see who would be stalking who with callz after some dayz.

freedomlov:

as i am typing the message she  just broke my heart, for reason i don't really understand. last week Saturday, i was in her house and spend the whole day with her and everything seem cool and undercontrol so i left her place about 2:am mid night and i told her we gonna see on sunday, she says NO that  we should see again on Monday, i said NO. because i can not stay without seen her everyday since we live in the same area and she said OK  i should come around Then and i told her i will visit after church services, and when sunday came it was about 7:30 pm and i called her i am coming to her place, she told me to come with her book she gave me about 6 months ago, one dictionary and another book called WHY ASK WHY, so i told her that  i cant remember where i kept the book for now, that i will search for it and give to her, then she said if i did not come with that Book that she can break up her relationship with me, i was so shock and i hang the phone on her, later i called her that i was going back home, and that i will see her on Monday, she said O.K, since on Monday which is yesterday, i called her through out yesterday, she refuse to pick my call, after almost many hours of refusing to pick my call, she finally pick and said i should never come close to her again, because i went back to my house, after i promise i was coming to her place. that i should never come to her house again, i told her i was sorry it was because she was shouting on the phone on sunday, so i had to avoid that, so she immediately hang the phone and i called again she insulted the hell out of me and said is over and over for life, she is not picking calls any more and i am so cofused and loved her so much,i have sent sms over 57 times, she never responded back to me, i am just wondering if she is enjoying the heart break she is given to me, i have try to forget about her and move on, i just could not and it really getting me down, can anyone advice me on what to do? how do i get her back? i cant stand to lose her just like that,pls advice.
Give her space!!!

rman:

@ POST

Even men have emotions and sometimes need shoulders to cry on.
You're a superman? Fine and congrats. Allow those who can't hide their pains, speak out.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Odunnu: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2010
I'm sorry u r passing thru such pains because you choose 2 love.
I'll advice you to pick up your life again,and honestly dat gurl doesnt deserve you.You sound like a nice person,ur gurl sounds fierce!
If you have a friend outside your area,crash with that friend for the nxt few weeks to avoid any physical 'bumping' between you and d gurl.Dont send her any more texts or calls,you'v done enuf of dat (57 sms!!!na wa o)try and make friends ths period.You'l ovrcome her.Be hapi,you'l meet anoda nice gal who'l make you her king!Goodluck
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by MissyB1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm sorry u r passing thru such pains because you choose 2 love.
I'll advice you to pick up your life again,and honestly dat gurl doesnt deserve you.You sound like a nice person,your gurl sounds fierce!
If you have a friend outside your area,crash with that friend for the nxt few weeks to avoid any physical 'bumping' between you and d gurl.Dont send her any more texts or calls,you'v done enuf of dat (57 sms!!!na wa o)try and make friends ths period.You'l ovrcome her.Be hapi,you'l meet anoda nice gal who'l make you her king!Goodluck

Ma thought, exactly!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2010
What is wrong with these women masquerading as men? Did you think this woman will marry a man she has no respect for?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by freedomlov: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
Thank you every one who has responded to my post, your message has really make me feel strong, i have tried my best to make this girl so happy every blessed day i have given her every good things i can lay my hands on every moment and anywhere i go, i have given her too much suprise and really nice gift, care, love and good time,each time she wants to travel out of Town, i always Use a Rented Lexus Limozine to pick her from her apartment to the airport, and from the airport back home when ever she is going to town, all this i did to make her happy, i take her to a bar, where you can play your favorite music and sing the song on stage with oever 500 people watching you sing and clapping for you after singing.,, just to make her happy, lots lots lots of things i have done for this beautiful lady, the apartment she is staying cost 650 euros, i paid all that every month, just to make her happy, but today play, tomorrow shouting and yailling, i think i dont really deserve her, the way she treat me, she dont have respect for me, i will stop carrling and sending sms, i wish her all the best, while i will paddle my own canoe.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
freedomlov:

Thank you every one who has responded to my post, your message has really make me feel strong, i have tried my best to make this girl so happy every blessed day i have given her every good things i can lay my hands on every moment and anywhere i go, i have given her too much suprise and really nice gift, care, love and good time,each time she wants to travel out of Town, i always Use a Rented Lexus Limozine to pick her from her apartment to the airport, and from the airport back home when ever she is going to town, all this i did to make her happy, i take her to a bar, where you can play your favorite music and sing the song on stage with oever 500 people watching you sing and clapping for you after singing.,, just to make her happy, lots lots lots of things i have done for this beautiful lady, the apartment she is staying cost 650 euros, i paid all that every month, just to make her happy, but today play, tomorrow shouting and yailling, i think i dont really deserve her, the way she treat me, she dont have respect for me, i will stop carrling and sending sms, i wish her all the best, while i will paddle my own canoe.

you are a very foolish boy. grin Go lick your wounds in peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Pweety4me(f): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
freedomlov:

Wat is d meaning of all dis?r u so thoughtless/jobless?y should u do all dis 4 1 human being?wat happened 2 your lyfe? undecided u did dis 2 urself bro dis is 1 of d cases where supposed 'love' turns man into mumu ha wat a shame  lipsrsealed i think u should know by now dat 'money' does not buy 'love'.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by femmy2010(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2010
My friend,i know and understand how hard it is and how painful it feels but believe THIS WILL PASS.Free her,get urself involve in more productive doing and console yourself with the fact that you didnt come into this world today.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Sweetdoct247(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
freedomlov:

Hello all,
I Have a girlfriend who is very beautiful, caring and kind, but her problem is she is very very very stubborn, and she lack  respect, and don't take advice from anybody and she wants to do what she want, and she talk to me anyhow,
Well I'm sorry this doesn't sound like someone who is caring and kind to me unless of course I'm using a different dictionary from yours'.  Friend at times we let our emotions cloud our objective sense of reasoning embarassed and we accept all kinds in the name of love cry. In plain facts this girl does not love you undecided. She has shown you the height of disrespect. I how wonder how you have managed to stay in this for this long. For crying out loud she even made if clear to you she's not changing. I want you to know that just like she told you men are in line in case  you Bleep up, a lot of responsible ladies that will respect you are also out there. This is God in his infinite mercy saving you from a mistake you yourself has not even acknowledge committing. You deserve someone better. Forget this girl and move on. Yes it's not easy but you can do wink it!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Sweetdoct247(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
freedomlov:

Frankly I think you have been watching too many movies. Get a life! There are other things in life apart from "love" and maybe read a book on wise spending too it would help. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by freedomlov: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
You guys are really funny, what wrong with one given his girlfriend the best? if i have  enough and means of doing what i did, cant i do it?  or do you think is every gift you spend money on? i am an artist and a very creative person i created and design my own gift for my girl, s, i am a very busy and hardworking person, This is not about watching too much movies, offcourse i watch movies and read books alots, and i also spend time with my girlrfiend, and all that, when its weekend its also a good time to take your girl out for flexing, so dont think i spend hell or i borrow to take care of her, i only do because women needed to be taken care of, and i can do it again and again, it cost me nothing, that is penny, is not my concern, the problem is that i am just unlucky, maybe God is saving me from her hand, well i know i am not the best guy around, or most lovely person, , but i think she lost more than me, not now, maybe latter, relationship is all about happiness and respect for each other, so when this is not there, it can not work.once again thank you for your coment and pls stop all the insult on this forum and be wise, if you have nothing to say, pls read on and mind ur biz.

@ Sweetdoct247  what do you know about wise spending? do you think u know that more than me? i know how to spend and invest every single penny you got, so i advice you should rethink and get a life
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Pweety4me(f): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
@freedomlov u create things?dat's 9ice. smiley

But u do know u created dis mess abi?
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Chiddysville(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
@POSTER'
you better wake up and face reality. That girl is simply not meant for you. just be a man for once and look for better cash to make your life better and more so, bring in better along your way.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by homealone0: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2010
Bro, Maybe you need to ask what LOVE is?I mean find a meaning to the word LOVE, kindly get back to me, B4 i can share more light to your challenge
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by ITgurlie(f): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2010
homealone0:

Bro, Maybe you need to ask what LOVE is?I mean find a meaning to the word LOVE, kindly get back to me, B4 i can share more light to your challenge

high 5 for this one wink wink He really doesn't know cos all I can read about is just that of a guy who's doing charity work undecided

freedomlov:

You're the man in this relationship, whatever happened you're also to blame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If you do all this for a girl you don't know if she'll be your life partner undecided undecided what will you do when you find the right woman who deserves it all

Please, let her be and move on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed stop wasting precious time on unnecessary things undecided most of all just have faith that when the time comes God will give you your missing rib smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 190: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
lol @ rented limousine~
my friend its like u are not even based in 9ja
and i dont know much abt b!tches based abroad
if she was a 9ja babe based in 9ja fulltyme
I have the remedy 2 your problem~

trust me~

besides
nice advice missy
nice speech odunnu~
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by dokwesi(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2010
OMG. My broda, all i could say is sorry. The bible says it is better to live in the bush than with a nagging woman. Guy flee from her right away. I had some experience also from my ex who nags and complains every time, even when i was faithful. The result is you would lack self esteem and concentration.

Advice to all men: If your woman would not stoop-down to respect you, please and please there is no time for nonsense just let her go asap. No wonder you guyz do not have time for your friends and family, all because of a woman that has put you in ransom.

@ Poster, hang out more with your guyz, go watch a movie, look good, feel good, smell good, talk good. Just do things to make urself happy and forget about dat Jezebel.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by kay0195: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2010
the apartment she is staying cost 650 euros, i paid all that every month

That could pay my rent for a year undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by izeek(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2010
does cnn have to relay the news before you realise you'r no longer relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by spikedcylinder: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2010
Sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by dbigrod(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2010
[size=15pt]guy,move on.there are millions of babes out there.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by Madukaele(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2010
@ poster, sori but is tru u r playing mugu full time d babe no love u as much as u love her which is risky, too risky. u r afraid of lossing her but the problem is dat u dont even have her.LOL get a life  no go cry cos of d money u spent on her just move on, cos me spend N170,000 + unmentionables on a babe dat cheated on me , so foolish of me when everyone warned me i still ignored now am still licking my wound. guess dats life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by brutal(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2010
Na 2 day u dey date woman. .Don't u see d signs dat she doesn't love u.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by martin4ep(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
take heart man!

Poster @ naijapage.com
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by NET1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2010
this dude is really funny o.

You see, this is one of the BY-PRODUCTS OF NIGERIAN MOVIES.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by blankees(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
freedomlov:

Hello all,
I Have a girlfriend who is very beautiful, caring and kind, but her problem is she is very very very stubborn, and she lack respect, and don't take advice from anybody and she wants to do what she want, and she talk to me anyhow, which i have been trying to avoid, but each time i try to avoid her silly talk and misbehaviour, by keeping quite and ignoring her, or leaving her house, she will says i act as a woman, that she can not date such men that i must take her the way i see her and that she can not change, even if i tell her with time, she will change, she will says she is not ready to change, and if i don't want the relationship, i should quite, so that she can get other men, because so many men are on the line, she don't flect, when she is with you, she is with you, but her problem is commot for road make i pass,
Personally if a girl tells me dis, to hell wit her, i dont care if she is da daughter of da president, cos it means she has no respect for me, and i cant go out wit a lady who has no respect for me, if i respect u, den u shd too. U'v tried guy n its clear she doesnt deserve u, get a beta girl n forge ahead wit ur life. All da best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You / Makydebbie Exposed! / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.