Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

DELETED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELETED (1086 Views)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / Deleted / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by donigspain(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
DELETED
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
True smiley

1 Like

Re: DELETED by McBrooklyn(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mtcheeeew!!! Who Coca Cola Epp?? undecided

Orijin Ti Take Over!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: DELETED by hahn(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pictures of you crying or ..... wink
Re: DELETED by youngberry001(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
hahn:
Pictures of you crying or ..... wink
idonblivit undecided
Re: DELETED by MrWhaley: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Lol...reminds me of my younger Twin brothers.. Always at each others throats at home,fighting over everything. Anything worth disputabale.

Yet,they would so much defend each other whenever they are in school.. Twins, shaa. smiley
Re: DELETED by ultimate73(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
only a sadist won't smile after watching
Re: DELETED by chigoizie7(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Reminds me also of our last born( na twins them be)

Not the identical type, different lifestyles ( one is quiet the other na sabi boy(strong and rugged guy man).

They hardly call each other on phone.

They in different universities.

They most times quarrel to make up the next second.

But these two guys can be together for straight 48hrs, discussing what I don't know. ( during the course of the discussion, u will a thunderous laughter, then the next minute, u will hear all manner of cursing words) once they are together, they share each other duty so that they can still be discussing that thing I don't know wether it has an end.

In my house, once u hear them quarrelling, just shut your mouth and mind ur biz, else, they will make u a fool, because even when they are quarrelling, they are still in good terms and will just burst into laugh in the midst of fight.

Brotherly love though.

(1) (Reply)

Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For S.ex For 4yrs / Would Mixing Ground Glass In Someone's Food Kill Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.