Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) (11427 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by eyesofgod: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2016
onexile:
sorry about that, just need you to get the message clearer

Got it. Sin no more.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Xapio: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2016
eyesofgod:

You're right on point. But Miz, I can tell you this, Barca is not a good politician and I doubt if he will ever be. He will, however, be a good advocate for the oppressed and an excellent non partisan critic.
Then let him get off politics and be neutral, then we will take him serious. Not APC today, PDP tomorrow, APGA next tomorrow.. Stopped taking him serious since he joined PDP before 2015 election.. Who does that?.. After all your bile and countless threads castigating PDP, after all his fight with datolee, he shamelessly went to lick his own vomit.. I comot cap for his DOG-like attitude that day because it's only dog that goes back to it's vomit in that manner..

9 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Chubhie: 2:45am On Sep 06, 2016
onatisi:
just enjoy the show
It's quite irritating knowing these are the future politicians gunning to take over from the old guards.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by AtlanticBreeze: 4:03am On Sep 06, 2016
why not this tonyebarcanista go and get a legitimate job and stop this shameless political hustling. The same guy said pdp is dead few weeks ago.. Anyway the only blame is the nairaland mods that made him a nairaland intellectual. What a fraud.

9 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onatisi(m): 5:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:

It's quite irritating knowing these are the future politicians gunning to take over from the old guards.
Pdp is now blessed with unstable minded people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by QuotaSystem: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Xapio:
Then let him get off politics and be neutral, then we will take him serious. Not APC today, PDP tomorrow, APGA next tomorrow.. Stopped taking him serious since he joined PDP before 2015 election.. Who does that?.. After all your bile and countless threads castigating PDP, after all his fight with datolee, he shamelessly went to lick his own vomit.. I comot cap for his DOG-like attitude that day because it's only dog that goes back to it's vomit in that manner..

I have been very reluctant to join this shameless dressing down of TonyeBarcanista whom was Nairaland PDP's knight in shining armor just a few months ago, but I must agree with the bolded; that was the lowest I'd ever see any human go on or offline.

That said, the PDP and her lapdogs here have no moral ground to stand on and call Barca disloyal, because they also were receptive of him when he abandoned his last party and hailed him with gusto as he released one anti Buhari thread after the other, only for them to quickly do a Fayose on him as soon as he stopped singing their tired tune. Hypocrisy in bright red, blue and green colours.

PDP and Barca deserve each other, and just as they plan to drag his online identity to the graveyard, they should be reminded that they themselves have only one foot in the land of the living.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by zicoraads: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Barcanista, your questionable character aside, I would give you this advice for free.

A baby first learns how to crawl, becomes a toddler, walks and then runs. I vividly remember when you were an APC apologist, before your switched to the other side, and I hear you have switched, again. That attitude is the trait often exhibited by Nigerian politicians, so, kudos. However, one thing you fail to realise is that, those type of people are hardly ever trusted. Even in today's Nigerian political space. You, my friend, have lost that 'trust'.

That said, when did you crawl that you want to run? You think the real politics is like Nairaland where you can post and type away, hiding behind your keypads? It's deadly and vicious.

I cannot emphasis this enough, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH DEJI. You are playing with hot fire. The very hottest one. Whatever you think you are doing, Deji's route is a wrong one. He will 'end' you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I have been very reluctant to join this shameless dressing down of TonyeBarcanista whom was Nairaland PDP's knight in shining armor just a few months ago, but I must agree with the bolded; that was the lowest I'd ever see any human go on or offline.

That said, the PDP and her lapdogs here have no moral ground to stand on and call Barca disloyal, because they also were receptive of him when he abandoned his last party and hailed him with gusto as he released one anti Buhari thread after the other, only for them to quickly do a Fayose on him as soon as he stopped singing their tired tune. Hypocrisy in bright red, blue and green colours.

PDP and Barca deserve each other, and just as they plan to drag his online identity to the graveyard, they should be reminded that they themselves have only one foot in the land of the living.
mr QuotaSystem everybody does that TonyeBarcanista defecting in pdp is no big deal afterall the likes of Elrufai, Amaechi, etc. Said worst about Buhari now they're the chief change agents so in politics it's nothing.
but what we're talking here is TonyeBarcanista's "pull him down and climb" character which he's playing
so forget that line.
should i remind you of saraki when he's castigating pdp you guys hailed him and gave him ticket now the same saraki is now a traitor to all of you.
so please do even go that side cool

8 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2016
timidot:
Plss guys am not new here but hv not being active I just wana say this I followed all that hv been happening from Twitter down here and I just wana say this... Mr tonye is a sly and is not a person pdp needs now... is becos of peeps like this some one like don't tend to trust pdp guys in social media cos they hv two mouths not all thou... plss enough of enemies like friends in pdp let's unite together and be one pdp.. pls guys nice one blodderkiller and co God bless you... Deji has come to stay he his trusted and tested as for tonye you hv sold ur soul out..
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Xapio:
Just like bloodkiller said, the problem with bacarnista is that he always runs to social media to discredit the party whenever there is misunderstanding.. You can't claim to be working for the party while rubbishing the party on social media and the cheering of your oppositions.. They will cheer him and he raise his shoulder up claiming integrity/principle.. I smh head when I see him do that because with that attitude, no party will ever trust you with any key position and you will surely become a colossal failure as far as politics is concerned.
Even those apc guys will be laughing at him and at the same time hailing him to do more ( a clear case of my enemy's enemy)

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by magabounce(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2016
zicoraads:
Barcanista, your questionable character aside, I would give you this advice for free.

A baby first learns how to crawl, becomes a toddler, walks and then runs. I vividly remember when you were an APC apologist, before your switched to the other side, and I hear you have switched, again. That attitude is the trait often exhibited by Nigerian politicians, so, kudos. However, one thing you fail to realise is that, those type of people are hardly ever trusted. Even in today's Nigerian political space. You, my friend, have lost that 'trust'.

That said, when did you crawl that you want to run? You think the real politics is like Nairaland where you can post and type away, hiding behind your keypads? It's deadly and vicious.

I cannot emphasis this enough, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH DEJI. You are playing with hot fire. The very hottest one. Whatever you think you are doing, Deji's route is a wrong one. He will 'end' you.
Judge n jury huh

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Progressive01(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2016
One moment they are shouting on every rooftop biafra or death, they next moment they are willing to kill themselves over a dead horse called PDP.

What a confused set of people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Progressive01(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2016
@ ivory2009.

This would be my very last reply to you on this forum.

I didn't call "ANYONE" Nsukkabagger but if anyone thinks I'm referring to them, that is their business. I didn't quote anyone or mention anyone and call them by the name but if anyone chose to adopt it as theirs, so be it.

Nsukkabaggers is here to stay.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2016
This thread is hilarious! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
It is. Nice though, people. Seem to be taking Dejihs side forgetting that Deji is what and who he is.

It is TonyeBarcanista today, who will it be tomorrow?

See how Deji, tweets and people fall in line like toy soldiers. Tonye was there, he even described him almost "romantically" how did it end? Well, y'all do not know Deji yet.

I pray and hope one of you wont be next but then, what goes around.

One more thing guys, Whatever you so, dont receive money form twitter overlords or their minions. They will come back to haunt you. If you have a project you want to do and you can't do it for free, dont bother doing it then
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Mynd44:
It is. Nice though, people. Seem to be taking Dejihs side forgetting that Deji is what and who he is.

It is TonyeBarcanista today, who will it be tomorrow?

See how Deji, tweets and people fall in line like toy soldiers. Tonye was there, he even described him almost "romantically" how did it end? Well, y'all do not know Deji yet.

I pray and hope one of you wont be next but then, what goes around.

One more thing guys, Whatever you so, dont receive money form twitter overlords or their minions. They will come back to haunt you. If you have a project you want to do and you can't do it for free, dont bother doing it then

Bros, I have read the two threads but don't you think you missed the mark in this your conclusion? I think the bone of contention is LOYALTY and PULL HIM DOWN ATTITUDE of your man...I don't know Deji but I would choose loyal though dangerous folk over unstable serial betrayer anytime anyday...

DESPERATION, GREED, and SELFISHNESS defines Barcanista...For the sake of our friendship in the past, I wouldn't want to expose him beyond honours...but he's ready to BETRAY & PULL DOWN ANYBODY ANYTIME...I WAS A VICTIM!!!

5 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by IJOBA2: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2016
TONYEBARCANISTA IS A REAL HUSTLER. MAN MUST CHOP NOW grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network Launches First Remote Controlled Rocket Launcher (Pics) / Hadiza Bala-usman: FG Investigates Fresh N3.6bn, $150m Non-remittances By NPA / President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.