Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) (11698 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by MizMyColi(f): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
He that is down needs fear no fall; He that is low, no pride.
He that is humble ever shall have God to be his guide.

Deji is a person who knows how to bring the fight to you.

Now, I noticed he has surrounded himself with strategic thinkers and people who do not act on impulse.

It is either they have been coaching him or they thoroughly vet his tweets before he posts.

I wonder how no one noticed the huge Jab he gave Barcanista in that screenshot up there.

Nairaland was disgraceful enough.
Then Facebook.
Now, Twitter?

undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TippyTop(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
onexile:
I used to respect this guy @tonyebarcanista when i newly signed up with nairaland after 3yrs of "Guest mode"

he lost my respect after he suddenly became highly inconsistent!
I can still remember his last post here on nairaland, about PDP not being the solution. Now one begins to wonder!

Infact Tonyebarcanista delete your account!
Where will he go after deleting his account? He tried Facebook, he tried Twitter he even opened his own blog, nothing seems to work for him.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2016
I jus want to know who has been receiving 1,000 recharge cards

You people will never learn I swear

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onexile: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
TippyTop:

Where will he go after deleting his account? He tried Facebook, he tried Twitter he even opened his own blog, nothing seems to work for him.
what that guy actually needs is a time out and then re-focus again. His inconsistency is basically his undoing. He needs Ogwugwo Nso na Ulo Uka Ekpere!

4 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
MizMyColi:
He that is down needs fear no fall; He that is low, no pride.
He that is humble ever shall have God to be his guide.

Deji is a person who knows how to bring the fight to you.

Now, I noticed he has surrounded himself with strategic thinkers and people who do not act on impulse.

It is either they have been coaching him or they thoroughly vet his tweets before he posts.

I wonder how no one noticed the huge Jab he gave Barcanista in that screenshot up there.

Nairaland was disgraceful enough.
Then Facebook.
Now, Twitter?

undecided

chaii that tweet was a typical TKO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
onexile:
what that guy actually needs is a time out and re-focus. His inconsistency is basically his undoing. He needs Ogwugwo Nso na Ulo Uka Ekpere!

lol

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Carmal90(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
abokibuhari:
its not by force to make it politically, I don't freak myself out cos of politics, I come here to enjoy and read comments and laff out my day. when working in the office I spend time on nairaland cooling my brain off. it is not a do or die affair, stop looking for popularity, who God don bless he do bless. the internet won't forget you, I am going to remind you in future. on nairaland bro, you are dead pls proceed to the graveyard section hahahahahahaha

Abiiii, there are many ways to get popular, not by pulling another man down...never done..
Tonyebarcanista is a learner,i study him nd know he is a lightweight politician...
. Nairaland made him who he his

5 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by abokibuhari: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mynd44:
I jus want to know who has been receiving 1,000 recharge cards

You people will never learn I swear
what the poor thing does not know is that loyalty pays , he should learn to stick his azz one place. not in pdp cos we no they forgive, he should go to kowa hahahahahaaa

5 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by bloodkiIler: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
Carmal90:

Abiiii, there are many ways to get popular, not by pulling another man down...never done..
Tonyebarcanista is a learner,i study him nd know he is a lightweight politician...
. Nairaland made him who he his

that's my problem with the guy honestly

if you want to act solo
do it alone and don't try to drag somebody down inorder to climb on top. that act only disgust me sooo much even in real life.
i warned him about that months ago when he insulted my very good friend Mrs. MizMyColi trying to victimize her inorder to win cheap popularity and he's pulling another stunt again.
he should learn to take responsibility of his actions and never involve others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Carmal90(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
abokibuhari:

what the poor thing does not know is that loyalty pays , he should learn to stick his azz one place. not in pdp cos we no they forgive, he should go to kowa hahahahahaaa

That is life generally, u don't fight those u are not capable of winning.......

A public figure should mind himself, like me now I can do anyhow, I owe nobody apology

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Carmal90(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

if you want to act solo
do it alone and don't try to drag somebody down inorder to climb on top. that act only disgust me sooo much even in real life.
i warned him about that months ago when he insulted my very good friend Mrs. MizMyColi trying to victimize her inorder to win cheap popularity and he's pulling another stunt again.

Walahi that is true, like me been a registered member, I have my reservation but I won't just come and pull anoda man down....at most I leave d party

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by abokibuhari: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
on no account should tonyebarcanista claim to be a card carrying member of the PDP , he is a confusionist

5 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by MizMyColi(f): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

if you want to act solo

Two of you are right.

It is that same pull him down character that he brought to the public that made me get involved on these threads.

Ordinarily, you know I will waka pass.

Not because, I don't know what to say or the route to take, but because no matter how silly and foolhardy a person you once called friend becomes, You know that you are bound by certain codes not to go all the way to bring them down.

Don't bite fingers that feed you.

It's strange I know, but now, I feel sorry for him.

Nwannem, obviously it is not the end of my laughter tonight. I just saw one thread on FP.
These my brothers will not Kill me. Which one is Mark Nsukkabag Bread again eh kwa?

Chai!
grin grin grin grin
I really really appreciate our ingenuity as a people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onatisi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chubhie:

Interesting......... Future Nigerian politicians.
just enjoy the show
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by eyesofgod: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
onexile:
I used to respect this guy @tonyebarcanista when i newly signed up with nairaland after 3yrs of "Guest mode"

he lost my respect after he suddenly became highly inconsistent!
I can still remember his last post here on nairaland, about PDP not being the solution. Now one begins to wonder!

Infact Tonyebarcanista delete your account!

Why?
Though PDP have lost all morals, the Nigerian constitution still guarantee right to expression and association. The problem with PDPians is impatience. Worse still they are wont to discard the baby and the bath at the sight of a slight change in colour of the water.
TonyeBarcanista is a big potential to PDP.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by hundredhundred: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
bloodkiIler:

omo!!!

*faints*

no wonder Deji didn't even recognize his rants

Lol cheesy
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by MizMyColi(f): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
eyesofgod:

Why?
Though PDP have lost all morals, the Nigerian constitution still guarantee right to expression and association. The problem with PDPians is impatience. Worse still they are wont to discard the baby and the bath at the sight of a slight change in colour of the water.
TonyeBarcanista is a big potential to PDP.

His potential and talent has never been in doubt and I like him for that.

I would be doing posterity a disservice if I do not acknowledge that.

But then, talent cum potential might take you to the top.
But it's only CHARACTER that can sustain/keep you there.

13 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onexile: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
eyesofgod:

Why?
TonyeBarcanista is a big inconsistent potential to PDP.

I hope you understand what i mean?

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Carmal90(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
onexile:

The height is coming here to discredit the same PDP....haba

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by eyesofgod: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
onexile:

Haba, understand what? You are infringing on my intellectual property.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onexile: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2016
eyesofgod:

Haba, understand what? You are infringing on my intellectual property.
sorry about that, just need you to get the message clearer
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Xapio: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Just like bloodkiller said, the problem with bacarnista is that he always runs to social media to discredit the party whenever there is misunderstanding.. You can't claim to be working for the party while rubbishing the party on social media and the cheering of your oppositions.. They will cheer him and he raise his shoulder up claiming integrity/principle.. I smh head when I see him do that because with that attitude, no party will ever trust you with any key position and you will surely become a colossal failure as far as politics is concerned.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by eyesofgod: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2016
MizMyColi:

His potential and talent has never been in doubt and I like him for that.

I would be doing posterity a disservice if I do not acknowledge that.

But then, talent cum potential might take you to the top.
But it's only CHARACTER that can sustain/keep you there.

You're right on point. But Miz, I can tell you this, Barca is not a good politician and I doubt if he will ever be. He will, however, be a good advocate for the oppressed and an excellent non partisan critic.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by dukie25: 12:14am On Sep 06, 2016
One thing to learn in politics is to be loyal to your superiors, there's no iota of loyalty in bacanista vocabulary.
From pdp to apc back to pdp and now apc, this man is a legend on disloyalty.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by timidot(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Plss guys am not new here but hv not being active I just wana say this I followed all that hv been happening from Twitter down here and I just wana say this... Mr tonye is a sly and is not a person pdp needs now... is becos of peeps like this some one like don't tend to trust pdp guys in social media cos they hv two mouths not all thou... plss enough of enemies like friends in pdp let's unite together and be one pdp.. pls guys nice one blodderkiller and co God bless you... Deji has come to stay he his trusted and tested as for tonye you hv sold ur soul out..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Govt, Drivers Meeting Continues Friday, Strike Persists / NEMA Spokeman Loses Position For Criticising Okonjo-Iweala / The Origin Of Ogwashi-uku,anioma And The Rest Of Delta Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.