Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) (11686 Views)

PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Bros, I have read the two threads but don't you think you missed the mark in this your conclusion? I think the bone of contention is LOYALTY and PULL HIM DOWN ATTITUDE of your man...I don't know Deji but I would choose loyal though dangerous folk over unstable serial betrayer anytime anyday...

DESPERATION, GREED, and SELFISHNESS defines Barcanista...For the sake of our friendship in the past, I wouldn't want to expose him beyond honours...but he's ready to BETRAY & PULL DOWN ANYBODY ANYTIME...I WAS A VICTIM!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Levi16: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2016
PDP is disjointed. Who owns PDP? ==++-------PDP--------++=== grin It will take formation of another mega party to calm PDP.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Xapio: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I have been very reluctant to join this shameless dressing down of TonyeBarcanista whom was Nairaland PDP's knight in shining armor just a few months ago, but I must agree with the bolded; that was the lowest I'd ever see any human go on or offline.

That said, the PDP and her lapdogs here have no moral ground to stand on and call Barca disloyal, because they also were receptive of him when he abandoned his last party and hailed him with gusto as he released one anti Buhari thread after the other, only for them to quickly do a Fayose on him as soon as he stopped singing their tired tune. Hypocrisy in bright red, blue and green colours.

PDP and Barca deserve each other, and just as they plan to drag his online identity to the graveyard, they should be reminded that they themselves have only one foot in the land of the living.
If you people like him so much, why not take him back? Why are you masturbsting on PDP's affairs? Tatafo angry

7 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2016
Unfolded.....

Don't worry, he will go to Kenya to start PDP....

He sha has brought out mortality rate, Kenya airways, mobile money , tourism as the reasons Kenya is better than Nigeria
Send tonye to Kenya abeg grin cheesy
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by QuotaSystem: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Xapio:
If you people like him so much, why not take him back? Why are you masturbsting on PDP's affairs? Tatafo angry

Take what back? Tufia grin tongue

After you people spot and rush for a big fish and it ends up hooking you in the throat you'd then be looking for the APC to spit it on right? First Shekau Sherriff now Barcanista?

You forgot to play the usual victim card and blame I, Omenka, Modath, Passingshot et al for using Barca to destabilize the NL opposition...don't you learn anything from your elders?

Mehn make una enjoy una misery; You, Sherriff, Barca, and PDP are all on your own on the way to bury yourselves cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

After you people spot and rush for a big fish and it ends up hooking you in the throat you'd then be looking for the APC to spit it on right? First Shekau Sherriff now Barcanista?

Mehn make una enjoy una misery; You, Sherriff, Barca, and PDP are all on your own on the way the bury yourselves cheesy grin
[/s]
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Xapio: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Mehn make una enjoy una misery; You, Sherriff, Barca, and PDP are all on your own on the way the bury yourselves cheesy grin
They are already a walking dead politically.. PDP is too hot for them, living PDP is also their burial time so, they are already dead. As for bacanista specifically, he is finished already. What is left for him is to either become neutral or to openly join Sheriff gang at least, he will make enough money there becoming Sheriff's online attack dog..

4 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by QuotaSystem: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Xapio:
They are already a walking dead politically.. PDP is too hot for them, living PDP is also their burial time so, they are already dead. As for bacanista specifically, he is finished already. What is left for him is to either become neutral or to openly join Sheriff gang at least, he will make enough money there becoming Sheriff's online attack dog..

Whatever, that's your cross to carry.

I'm sure you are learning your lessons with Sheriff and now know you cannot just spit out people after using them.

Going by the way you are all spiting and rejecting TonyeBarcanista who dutifully served you all in the very recent past, don't be surprised if he turns his guns on you to finish off what remains of the party online once and for all.

Una no dey learn.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by gretblue: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2016
abokibuhari:
on no account should tonyebarcanista claim to be a card carrying member of the PDP , he is a confusionist
Barcanista Bubbles Burst. BBB

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by timidot(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I'm sure you are learning your lessons with Sheriff and now know you cannot just spit out people after using them.
Going by the way you are all spiting and rejecting TonyeBarcanista who dutifully served you all in the very recent past, don't be surprised if he turns his guns on you to finish off what remains of the party online once and for all.
Una no dey learn.

Well we will carry the cross and we the wise ones are learning... it's just normal to hv moles around that is just the truth even Jesus had a mole in Judas and go position was declared vacant and desolate... now we know who 're for us and against us...
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by ekhai(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

"Those who wait to see me fall will grow old waiting"
WHY ARE THEY AFTER YOU. TONYE? IS IT WRONG TO HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION? THIS IS WHY THE PDP REMAINED DIVIDED. MY BROTHER HOLD YOUR GROUND.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by modath(f): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You forgot to play the usual victim card and blame I, Omenka, Modath, Passingshot et al for using Barca to destabilize the NL opposition...don't you learn anything from your elders?

Mehn make una enjoy una misery; You, Sherriff, Barca, and PDP are all on your own on the way to bury yourselves cheesy grin

Me wey I bin dey observe & laugh jejely in my lurk mode.. grin

Mehn, these people can make woman pikin laugh like banshee... cheesy

I wish Tonye will just quit while ahead but I guess not, he is in too deep, God will help him.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by onatisi(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Political Dead Party
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by dunkem21(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Time to dust my Twitter account cool

NL has become boring cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
modath:

Me wey I bin dey observe & laugh jejely in my lurk mode.. grin

Mehn, these people can make woman pikin laugh like banshee... cheesy

I wish Tonye will just quit while ahead but I guess not, he is in too deep, God will help him.
we don't need him in PDP, he's going to do better in APC

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by GameGod(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Useless party. Keep fighting una sef. Lol even the supporters they fight them self Hahahahha this party is dead.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by QuotaSystem: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2016
GameGod:
Useless party. Keep fighting una sef. Lol even the supporters they fight them self Hahahahha this party is dead.

Very useless and confused party I tell you.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Firstly, this report is FALSE!

Secondly, assuming it was true that Markarfi made such, let us look at the words he used.

[size=28pt]IF[/size] he was emplotyed by former NWC, the question is WAS HE EMPLOYED? There is no need to beat over the bush.

Finally, PDP hasn't sacked Deji, because he was never an employee or official. You don't sack a non employee.

PS: I am glad the Party never disowned the New Twitter Handle. Aluta Continuaa

From PDP Official Website http://peoplesdemocraticparty.com.ng/?p=3092

Guy no vex me o. Is that how to change the change?

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by naijapunch: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2016
[url=naijapunch.com]nice post[/url]
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Shameless Ipob yoots... grin grin in one breath, they want Biafra..in another they want PDP..

Tonyebarcanista....you got the brain...dont be intimated by these hateful ethnic jingoists..

I got your back! cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by GameGod(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Base on my view, I think the only sin of barcanista to them (IPod) is for not supporting scavengers grin that's the reason they're attacking him now.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2016
GameGod:
in your dreams dude
a party that controls all oil states with deputy senate president and more than 40 senators is dead grin
please define dead for me or you mean dead in your imaginations grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by Xapio: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Una no dey learn.
Which cross? TonyeBarcanista is inconsequential as far as PDP is concerned.. Who knows him in his ward back in Rivers State?.. What is he to PDP in Lagos where he resides? it's only online here that he massages his ego just because we gave him audience but he has dug his grave with his own hand. We will deal with him ruthlessly both online here and offline if he ever rears his head. He has been campaigning for YDP in some of his posts here, he should run to that party if he loves himself.. Nonsense.. Don't bother quoting me again because I won't reply you.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

[/s]
still better than brainless, unless, incompetent, docile and dumb party of all time apc

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
GameGod:

Base on my view, I think the only sin of barcanista to them (IPod) is for not supporting scavengers grin that's the reason they're attacking him now.
[/s]
out of point

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Shameless Ipob yoots... grin grin in one breath, they want Biafra..in another they want PDP..

Tonyebarcanista....you got the brain...dont be intimated by these hateful ethnic jingoists..

I got your back! cool cool
[/s]
Hehehehehehe crocodile backing grin

How far naa how's Buhari fairing.

FYI as far as we remain in this useless country we have 100% right to make a choice we'll stop partaking in anything politics the day we get what we want so stop the trash already if you don't have anything meaningful to say grin

Nonsense party apc cheesy

ngeneukwenu the ngeneukwenu my gee how far naa you know how we normally roll cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by smartboyrite1: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2016
A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by GameGod(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

in your dreams dude
a party that controls all oil states with deputy senate president and more than 40 senators is dead grin
please define dead for me or you mean dead in your imaginations grin
A party that once control more than 19 states and now down to less than 11 states is what I mean By a dead party. A party that once dominated the senates lol... The list is endless grin

3 Likes

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by smartboyrite1: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2016
[/color]A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.[color=]A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.A businessman who runs a private Media firm "Who is Who" that consults for many politicians and that has also recorded tremendous successes on many fronts, his intellectual sleeves are many and they include international trainings and courses abroad on New Media, one of the most outstanding being the Professional Certificate Course on New Media and Political Awareness at Albion College, London (2012), and London Graduate School (2013). He has also written many articles on the many political happenings in the country, fearlessly challenging the dictatorship of the current ruling party.
Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
GameGod:

A party that once control more than 19 states and now down to less than 11 states is what I mean By a dead party. A party that once dominated the senates lol... The list is endless grin
[/s]
is that the meaning of dead to you?
at least there's still life and hope for it.
remember apc was once a minor grin and you know the rest of the story today.
so next time read, comprehend, think before spewing trash

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) by GameGod(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
is that the meaning of dead to you?
at least there's still life and hope for it.
remember apc was once a minor grin and you know the rest of the story today.
so next time read, comprehend, think before spewing trash
U are free to go. Stupidity is not a crime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Absent At NEDG/BON Presidential Debate / Inaccurate Reporting On Sale Of Power On Credit Needs To Be Corrected - Garba / Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.