Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (47980 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by naijaking1: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
First there was Boko Haram, then Fulani herdsmen, and now blasphemy brigades killing Christians like no man's business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Organs:

Free2ryhme: I believe you are looking at it the wrong way. There are always two sides. Now, YES, i agree with you that those guilty of taking the laws into their hands should be tried and sentenced accordingly, especially visiting harm and even in some cases killing those that say things you do not like, they should be taking to court and be killed too for taking the laws into their hands etc, i agree absolutely, but at the same time people should also be held accountable for the things they say and do. If for example you write a blasphemous statement about a religion that about 50 million Nigerians believe in, you should be held accountable for those utterances and be charged to court for maligning or writing malicious accusations about a religion, if you take microphone and stand in front of a mosque shouting and screaming about salvation and how those praying are in error etc, you should be charged to court for intruding on the peace and privacy of others etc and be punished for it as well in a court of law. That is the way to solve it, else we will just remain in this lawless society whereby christians can use microphone and church services to disturb communities all day in the name of worship or service, and disturb others on buses, homes, etc even when you tell them politely that you are not interested in their message of salvation, they go on and on and on in the name of spreading the gospel as well as muslims blocking major roads on fridays for prayers and even ambulances carrying patients that needs emergency care cannot pass through, all that is wrong and should be stopped.

Jehovah witnesses call catholics idol worshippers even in our house's but we catholics don't go about lynching and beheading them we discuss naturedly with them -even in states that are majority catholics.what even pisses me off is that this Muslim dudes only have to shout "blasphemy " and you see their brethren gathering to lunch the Christian guy without even listening to him.The catholic doctrine tells me that Christ is God which,I think is blasphemous to the Muslim .many preachings of Christianity are blasphemous to the Muslim and vice-versa so Mr organs sometimes what the Muslim terms blasphemy isn't necessarily a Christian knowingly disparaging Islam but,its a Christian stating his belief.we are a multi-ethnic country and Islam has been given preferential treatments enough(sharia law ) I think its time the feds draw a line in such matters.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by codemaniacs: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
eduj:

Jehovah witnesses call catholics idol worshippers even in our house's but we catholics don't go about lynching and beheading them we discuss naturedly with them -even in states that are majority catholics.what even pisses me off is that this Muslim dudes only have to shout "blasphemy " and you see their brethren gathering to lunch the Christian guy without even listening to him.The catholic doctrine tells me that Christ is God which,I think is blasphemous to the Muslim .many preachings of Christianity are blasphemous to the Muslim and vice-versa so Mr organs sometimes what the Muslim terms blasphemy isn't necessarily a Christian knowingly disparaging Islam but,its a Christian stating his belief.we are a multi-ethnic country and Islam has been given preferential treatments enough(sharia law ) I think its time the feds draw a line in such matters.

Its multi-ethnicism that's causing all the problem... It can never work..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Dpharisee: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
madridguy:
Guy leave Yoruba out of this. We all know the tribe that will cry foul play and run to UN/EU when it's start. Stop flexing your tiny muscle under your keyboard. Coward

I am sure you did not write this with a deep conviction; smell the coffee, the level of confidence of this people is growing in Yorubaland and its people like Fayose and Fani Kayode who are seeing through the veil just like Afenifere and many Yoruba elders warned Yorubas to be careful about voting out GEJ and today, the rest is history.
Open your eyes and stop shallow thinking because of your hatred for Igbos, it has gone beyond Igbo hate and even the Americans are seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by helovesme(f): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
jamesibor:
The ascension of Bubu to the throne in Aso Rock aided by the likes of Beremx and co has emboldened these riff raffs to act with impunity, killing at will.

Stop yarning nonsense.

When the Igbo guy was beheaded on Kano in 1993, was Buhari president?

The infamous riots over Bonnke's crusade in Kano during the 90s - was Buhari president then?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by OBAGADAFFI: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Okijajuju1:

When will people learn to be respectful and sensitive towards Muslims and Islam?

Those Niggas are short tempered and extremely unreasonable once their Prophet or their religion is involved.

I heard a Nigga got de-balled because his pee spelled 'Prophet Mohammad' (SAW) in Arabic on the ground. Since then, I have stopped peeing.

So we should excuse their short temper and intolerance for our peace.

Funny aspect is the nobody knew what the alleged blasphemy was.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by HaneefahRN(f): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
There must be something very wrong with these people undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:

Its multi-ethnicism that's causing all the problem... It can never work..
true talk bro.Theirs so much tribal/religious division in naija.The only thing that unifies us across religion and tribe is corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
You are right but u know Christians don't have d same belief with those animals. WE ARE NOT THE SAME BRO angry angry
does God protect Israel without Israel fighting with bombs and weapons? you people better stop all these "slap one cheek and turn the other one" nonsense written in a scroll from Middle East.

or better still just keep letting them continue to humiliate you, your reward is in heaven.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by iyke484real(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
A religion that sees another one from a different faith as an "Infidel" is not a religion..

A religion that kills at any slightest provocation is not a religion..

A religion that preaches violence is not a religion..

FYI: I don't spread falsehood, i make my statements & back it up with facts.

www.Nairaland.com/1177095/clerics-attacks-el-rufai-jesus-joke

Please bow your head in shame
my brother Muslim is a terro group in disguise. Let's stop bEating around the bush a problem known is 50percent solved

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by CoolKeed: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
A religion that sees another one from a different faith as an "Infidel" is not a religion..

A religion that kills at any slightest provocation is not a religion..

A religion that preaches violence is not a religion..

FYI: I don't spread falsehood, i make my statements & back it up with facts.

www.Nairaland.com/1177095/clerics-attacks-el-rufai-jesus-joke

Please bow your head in shame

Like seriously you believe that is El-Rufai account embarassed
Bow in shame instead
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hundredhundred: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
magicminister:

You are not a christian.
You are just a religious person. You go to church on sundays and worship your pastor.
Even in the face of tribal bashing, a true christian would not respond in order for peace to reign.
[/s]

Boring trash from a noisemaker. Swerve go corner abeg.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.
What kind of nonsense did you post?? Is Nigeria a religious or secular state? If you love religious states so much go and live in Saudi Arabia but this kind of nonsense should not be tolerated in Nigeria. Go to America and go and be killing people because they offended your sorry ass. Bullshit. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by tonio2wo: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.

let me tell u atrue life story! in kd after the 2001 sharia riots a christan lady went to central market to buy stuff, after paying for it she found out the mallam seller packaged d wrong item for her and when she went to tell d man his mistakes he became hostile and started shouting 'kariane" (its a lie) b4 u know it all tha almajiri hanging around started chanting the same this and one shouted "allah akubar" and that was it! daggars and dangerous weapon came out from no where, they wanted to kill d lady for "BLASPHEMY" thank god the military were still stationed if not they would ave killed the lady for nothing.

same thing happened in zamfara some weeks ago, people where killed for a so called blasphemy that was actually a lie.
this animals stir up trouble i d guise of religion. i know its part of the islamisation plans they have for this country, to put in fear in non muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Saao(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

keep defending evil act. Remember everybody can also kill
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
See people defending this nonsense. It irks me. I'm sure these people would support the terrorist attack on a French newspaper because it made a cartoon about Islam. People still trying to justify these attacks TO ANY EXTENT are no better than Boko Haram or ISIS. After all, Western education 'offends' them, hence the terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by bisiki2: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

This blasphemy you speak of is interpreted in the 1999 constitution as a crime whose penalty is lynching?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Eliteklaus(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
this Hausa pipo again, make dem check am well well, dem dey jealous d Igbo guy progress na him make dem wan kill

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Wyttcat: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm beginning to think you are not Yoruba but an imposter. You don't have Yoruba interests at heart. Why would you wish your people divided over one enemy because of another enemy? I see, you are the one planted to cause rift among Yoruba. Well, Ibos are as insane as Hausa, we see them as almost the same, (though Hausa are still better than ibos) they both don't have respect for other people, only that ibos are hypocritical cowards who are afraid to face the consequence of their actions.

We are Yoruba first before any religion and that's how it will remain.

N.B I for one won't mind if all ibos are lynched, but just not in my backyard. They deserve every evil that comes to them. See how they are already blaming Yoruba as if we gave birth to them and sent them out to taunt others. Hausa can kill all ibos, it's not Yoruba's problem.

Alcatraz003:
I am weary of all muslims even the yoruba ones cos i knw a day will come when they will turn against we yoruba Christians and we need to be prepared. We can always restructure the Country and go our different ways in this Country. The christians in the south will be happy to let the Muslims go their separate ways.

I am yoruba and i am ashamed i campaigned for buhari even when thoroughly warned by pastor bosun emmanuel. We have entered the cage already, we should just be ready to fight it out.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by monex(m): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Stop spreading falsehood. The muslims recognise Jesus Christ and as such, they have no reason to ridicule him.
you need to understand religion and especially its diversity.

When you call Jesus (who Christians consider of same substance as God himself - read about Trinity) just a prophet, you have ridiculed Jesus already.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by FTBOY: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Stop spreading falsehood. The muslims recognise Jesus Christ and as such, they have no reason to ridicule him.
liar mohammed..

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by stanisbaratheon: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
eduj:

true talk bro.Theirs so much tribal/religious division in naija.The only thing that unifies us across religion and tribe is corruption.

yes corruption and oil
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by idris4r83(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, Jesus is been ridiculed by them everyday but we left all the battle for Jesus to fight.

I could remember vividly when Nasir El-rufai said openly that Even Jesus Will Not Be Able To Rule Nigeria, did Christians kill anybody or burnt down any house??.. But, look at where we are today because one man at the helm of the affairs is a religious fanatic & ethnocentric bigot.

God help Lord Luggard's Experiment angry angry
elrufai can never say that. No good Muslim will disrespect Jesus. That sentence is said by ali baba, a Christian. Google is your friend bro, check it up.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, Jesus is been ridiculed by them everyday but we left all the battle for Jesus to fight.

I could remember vividly when Nasir El-rufai said openly that Even Jesus Will Not Be Able To Rule Nigeria, did Christians kill anybody or burnt down any house??.. But, look at where we are today because one man at the helm of the affairs is a religious fanatic & ethnocentric bigot.

God help Lord Luggard's Experiment angry angry

you lied it was obasanjo that make the statement
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Alcatraz003: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Wyttcat post=49128008]I'm beginning to think you are not Yoruba but an imposter. You don't have Yoruba interests at heart. Why would you wish your people divided over one enemy because of another enemy? Ibos are as insane as Hausa, they both don't have respect for other people, only that ibos are hypocritical cowards who are afraid to face the consequence of their actions.

We are Yoruba first before any religion and that's how it will remain.

that you m
[/quote

Nigga Bleep off! i am yoruba and i am incensed at the silence of yoruba muslims to what hausa muslims are perpetuating in the name of islam. I wont allow hate for igbos becloud my sense of danger to what is happening in Nigeria. There is a subtle islamisation going on and we wont keep quiet even if the likes of Adeboye keep mum because osibanjo is VP.

We need to speak up fast else we yoruba Christian will be endangered. I am happu people like FFK are screaming at the top of his voice to truncate their plans.You can keep doubting me being yoruba all you want. I dont care!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Ximenes45(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na wa oh. This is really bad. But Lagos is not ruled by a Sharia govt system nau. And Who showed the piece of writing on the magazine to the Hausa youths?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
madridguy:
God alone will safe Buhari from enemies within. The same people shouting Buhari will be the first people accusing Buhari of killing harmless citizens.

Emeka and the likes should stop blasphemy, though we are in secular society but we must respect ourselves. Many devil agents are everywhere looking for victims.

Peace is the only way.

I am a Muslim and not a terrorist.
You're funny.

This is exactly the same problem with most Moslems and why most people aren't convinced that majority of you don't tacitly support all this terrorists.

Since you are not privy to whatever it is Emeka wrote on the magazine, why not outrightly condemn the action of your fellow muslims instead of trying be political about it? angry

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Henrichemeka(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Never see!
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by datigbogirl: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Do these people take the Southern people for fools. angry

Yes they do...
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by NwaGodl1000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Islamization of nigeria crussade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.