Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (47961 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
British centuries-old blasphemy law was repealed only 2008

MPs voted to support the abolition of blasphemy in an amendment to the Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill.

This has now received Royal Assent, condemning the laws to history.

Maria Eagle, the junior justice minister, said in the debate: "These offences have now largely fallen into disuse and therefore run the risk of bringing the law into disrepute.

"Given that these laws protect only the tenets of the Christian Churches, they would appear to be plainly discriminatory."

But Edward Leigh, a Conservative MP, claimed their abolition would encourage more people to make fun of Christianity.

"Getting rid of the blasphemy law sends a message that that is OK, but it is insulting to many Christians," he said
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1942668/Blasphemy-laws-are-lifted.html
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by codemaniacs: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
thats what i told you. they are mercenaries of war. when empires are taken down all around africa it is the hausas and fulanis who are hired to do it. study world history. thats why the colonial masters hired them as mercenaries. we saying the same thing. colonial masters know their history is why they used them to subjugate the whole of nigeria and west africa

we are not saying the same thing... hausa and fulani are two different tribes... hausa were very peaceful until fulani's Dan fodio came started jihad..

colonial masters don't know their history. colonial masters trained them and used them since they were also blacks it would be easy to use them against other blacks because blacks never attacked each other... It was colonial masters that were creating dis-unity within tribes..
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:
Oluwalosheleyi stop wasting your time with sukkot.... his either a fulani or radical yoruba muslim...

hausas are almost extinct... what we have now mostly are fulani/hausa... Most hausas were killed by fulanis during a fulani jihad in the 1800s. If his yoruba and he doesn't know that fulanis and yorubas are ancestral enemies then his a lost soul whether he is christian or muslim does not matter. He is like t:inubu that can partner with the enemy just for political power and influence.
Thanks bro, i just seem to be less busy thats why,mention me when you see another interesting post.meanwhile i'll try to bring sukkot a little closer to his root before the Alales disown him if they haven't already.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
HITTED:

Share link to this story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDJx-ThnprE

And Apostle Suleman decreed death on Gov El Rufai for sending a bill on church registration to the House of Assembly
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Armstrong34(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
I'm beginning to think you are not Yoruba but an imposter. You don't have Yoruba interests at heart. Why would you wish your people divided over one enemy because of another enemy? I see, you are the one planted to cause rift among Yoruba. Well, Ibos are as insane as Hausa, we see them as almost the same, (though Hausa are still better than ibos) they both don't have respect for other people, only that ibos are hypocritical cowards who are afraid to face the consequence of their actions.

We are Yoruba first before any religion and that's how it will remain.

N.B I for one won't mind if all ibos are lynched, but just not in my backyard. They deserve every evil that comes to them. See how they are already blaming Yoruba as if we gave birth to them and sent them out to taunt others. Hausa can kill all ibos, it's not Yoruba's problem.

........buh u were der wen ur fellow Yoruba Christian sister was murdered,I fink in abuja jus for doin evangelism..... Mr man don't allow ur hate for Igbo blind ur eyes to d on goin islamization
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Armstrong34:
........buh u were der wen ur fellow Yoruba Christian sister was murdered,I fink in abuja jus for doin evangelism..... Mr man don't allow ur hate for Igbo blind ur eyes to d on goin islamization

Please I beg you
(1) Tell me what is Islamisation
(2) And describe how it is being executed

Thanks
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:

we are not saying the same thing... hausa and fulani are two different tribes... hausa were very peaceful until fulani's Dan fodio came started jihad..

colonial masters don't know their history. colonial masters trained them and used them since they were also blacks it would be easy to use them against other blacks because blacks never attacked each other... It was colonial masters that were creating dis-unity within tribes..
hausas and fulanis are hamitic haplogroup. the difference between an hausa and fulani man is the difference between a yoruba and itsekiri. same people different tribes.

and colonial masters have a complete thorough history of this world dating back over 10,000 years and this is how they are able to know which people to manipulate and which people to use as mercenaries. go to the vatican vault they have all the history of black people and africa dating back to ancient egypt and ancient babylon. these white people are tacticians. you dont colonize and take over a people without knowing their history and the tribal differences so you can take advantage of it

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by bayinq25(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
free2ryhme:
What is all this nonsense? These terrorists need to be eliminated from our environments. The police need to arrest all those who assaulted Emeka and charge them to court. They should be tried and sentenced appropriately to show that we are a lawful community. These Hausa/Fulani people should not be pampered. They can't be allowed to impinge on the rights of people to freedom of expression. ****
bro,no worry yourself.Our biggest mistake na amalgamation
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by HITTED(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
truly:

And Apostle Suleman decreed death on Gov El Rufai for sending a bill on church registration to the House of Assembly
Hahaha!
Oga, it was only a healing session. Most pastors do that to shun the devil speaking through the possessed.
As for Suleman so-called decree, how many Christians supported him in words or in action? But I can name, at least, 3 Christian groups that condemned his speech. Even El-Rufai took him for a joker.
Not here to argue, but never debate the fact that Muslims easily get offended, and react with violence, when their prophet or mode of worshipped is questioned or challenged.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
well i was born and raised in england so there was no way they could teach me yoruba before english. i only started learning yoruba when i was about 9 years old
Hopefully you'll be visiting the homeland before 2020 grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
hausas are always fighting wars. all those fighting in niger and mali are the same hausa people. lol. they are mercenaries. born to war
do you know the fulanis tried to conquer ondo kingdom in the past? and they would have spread down south if they were not stopped,a millitary commander of ondo gave his life in the battle to kill the queen who led the invaders and not a single one of the invaders made it home.the name of that warrior was Ojomu and his descendants still hold an important position in ondo kingdom.think,if they are so fierce as you say,why did they need to exploit the obstinate,disobedient and disloyal nature of the historical disgrace of a general called afonja to conquer ilorin and they could not spread their dominion further after many failed attempts to do so? study the write history,dont just sit in your room and incure the wrath of the yoruba spirit.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Hopefully you'll be visiting the homeland before 2020 grin
hopefully lolzzzzz. this year looking good though grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by codemaniacs: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
hausas and fulanis are hamitic haplogroup. the difference between an hausa and fulani man is the difference between a yoruba and itsekiri. same people different tribes.

and colonial masters have a complete thorough history of this world dating back over 10,000 years and this is how they are able to know which people to manipulate and which people to use as mercenaries. go to the vatican vault they have all the history of black people and africa dating back to ancient egypt and ancient babylon. these white people are tacticians. you dont colonize and take over a people without knowing their history and the tribal differences so you can take advantage of it

itsekiri is a yoruba villiage like the ijebu village they are not different people itsekiri are yorubas, just because the village is close to the ijaw village does not mean anything.... Now I've just confirmed you are definitely not yoruba..

if fulani and hausa were from the same group why was it very easy for the fulani to conquer hausaland

colonial masters don't have any history they used force and bribed the fulanis and some other people in other tribes.... If there is any history they would have destroyed it..
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
That's what you said this time last year cheesy
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by lyricalz: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
How can you be fighting for God, who are u to help God fight? Any god that is being fought for is not God, its a dead god, because God is almighty.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
do you know the fulanis tried to conquer ondo kingdom in the past? and they would have spread down south if they were not stopped,a millitary commander of ondo gave his life in the battle to kill the queen who led the invaders and not a single one of the invaders made it home.the name of that warrior was Ojomu and his descendants still holds an important position in ondo kingdom.think,if they are so fierce as you say,why did they need to exploit the obstinate,disobedient and disloyal nature of the historical disgrace of a general called afonja to conquer ilorin and they could not spread their dominion further after many failed attempts to do so? study the write history,dont just sit in your room and incure the wrath of the yoruba spirit.
bro, i never said hausas and fulanis are not def-eatable. nobody wins 100 percent of the time. i am simply telling you their reputation so that next time all these people provoking them and their religion will know what they are up against. its good to be informed so you can make better choices in life. if those fools were better informed they would not be painting buhari on their dog or the chemist guy provoking them. just leave these people alone, they are a different kind of black people. just cuz they have black skin like you does not mean you are the same or think like you. thats the purpose of my rant. have a healthy respect for the man and his religion and stop provoking him

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
Tell me your state.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ishilove:

That's what you said this time last year cheesy
yeah i know * sigh * LOLZ
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Tell me your state.
I am an ikorodu man. lagos state indigene

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
HITTED:

Hahaha!
Oga, it was only a healing session. Most pastors do that to shun the devil speaking through the possessed.
I would not have said anything if the man slapped as part of healing.
No, he slapped because of the girl's foul mouth and then asked him to go
Bishop Oyedeop did not heal the girl after slapping her and he went ahead to damn her
Please watch the video

HITTED:
As for Suleman so-called decree, how many Christians supported him in words or in action? But I can name, at least, 3 Christian groups that condemned his speech. Even El-Rufai took him for a joker.

Please watch Apostle Suleman's video
The entire congregation rejoiced when he decreed death on Gov El Rufai
Do you want me to post the video so that you can see the reaction of the people in the church and the comments by Christians on youtube

BTW - it does not really address the point that should be obvious here
Christians get angry when Jesus is insulted
Some Christians will react and others might not
You don't need every Christian on earth to decree death or attack a single person
Just like not all Muslims in Lagos attacked this Chemist and I read about it like you, but I have to start explaining the position of Islam

So when Allah is insulted Muslims will get angry; some will react and some will not
Point = both Muslims and Christians are human beings who can be provoked

HITTED:
but never debate the fact that Muslims easily get offended, and react with violence, when their prophet or mode of worshipped is questioned or challenged.
2 points need to be made
(1) Muslims DON'T react violently when their mode of worship is questioned
If you go to the religion section, you will see threads upon threads by Christians challenging Muslims' beliefs and practices
We welcome debate, but please don't insult Allah. I don't abuse, but I will not debate anyone who abuses Allah or even my parents
That was the way I was brought up = insults add no positive value or weigh to your arguments

(2) Muslims get angry when Allah and His Prophet (SAW) are insulted. Christians
Christians will get violent too
Church security guards have been known to be violent when ordinary church rules are disobeyed let alone insult on God

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:

itsekiri is a yoruba villiage like the ijebu village they are not different people itsekiri are yorubas, just because the village is close to the ijaw village does not mean anything.... Now I've just confirmed you are definitely not yoruba..

if fulani and hausa were from the same group why was it very easy for the fulani to conquer hausaland

colonial masters don't have any history they used force and bribed the fulanis and some other people in other tribes.... If there is any history they would have destroyed it..

just on the bolded alone i know you dont know what you are talking about. listen, thousands of years before the white colonial masters came to nigeria to colonize it, the white man has had a rich history in africa and in fact AFRICA is named by a white roman general called leo scipio africanus after he conquered hannibal in north africa. all the history of this continent dating 10,000 years is in the vatican. white people controlled africa about 3000 years ago under the greek ptolemy dynasty of ancient egypt and all the history of the peoples of africa from the alexandrian library they kept. same with with the timbucktu library. all the history of this continent and its peoples is in the vatican vault. this is how they manipulate all of africa cuz they know who is who and who to pit against who
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by henrimoto(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, Jesus is been ridiculed by them everyday but we left all the battle for Jesus to fight.

I could remember vividly when Nasir El-rufai said openly that Even Jesus Will Not Be Able To Rule Nigeria, did Christians kill anybody or burnt down any house??.. But, look at where we are today because one man at the helm of the affairs is a religious fanatic & ethnocentric bigot.

God help Lord Luggard's Experiment angry angry
And 2019, lets see those that will still want to vote for this government to continue.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by muhamadnur: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, Jesus is been ridiculed by them everyday but we left all the battle for Jesus to fight.

I could remember vividly when Nasir El-rufai said openly that Even Jesus Will Not Be Able To Rule Nigeria, did Christians kill anybody or burnt down any house??.. But, look at where we are today because one man at the helm of the affairs is a religious fanatic & ethnocentric bigot.

jesus (may peace be upon him) we love him.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
I am an ikorodu man. lagos state indigene
Ah! Aye mi o,so you are from ikorodu,ikorodu oga the land of the brave and rugged, ikorodu is not called oga(boss) for nothing, you dont have to give any hausa/fulani terrorist a pinch of reverence i swear,no hausa/fulani can dare to touch you in ikorodu especially when you are a son of the soil,have you heard of those cattle-brained fanatics operating in ikorodu? i dont support taunting the terrorist cows but leaving them alone is not enough cos they search for trouble once they think the have the strength of numbers,they understand only serious discipline and no matter their beliefs they have no right to take a life in defense of their faith,we,the yorubas are liberal so we dont tolerate sh|t on our soil.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i know * sigh * LOLZ
You sha know cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by codemaniacs: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
just on the bolded alone i know you dont know what you are talking about. listen, thousands of years before the white colonial masters came to nigeria to colonize it, the white man has had a rich history in africa and in fact AFRICA is named by a white roman general called leo scipio africanus after he conquered hannibal in north africa. all the history of this continent dating 10,000 years is in the vatican. white people controlled africa about 3000 years ago under the ptolemy dynasty of ancient egypt and all the history of the peoples of africa from the alexandrian library they kept. same with with the timbucktu library. all the history of this continent and its peoples is in the vatican vault. this is how they manipulate all of africa cuz they know who is who and who to pit against who

There were no whites in Africa and Africa was known as Alkebulan( which means garden of eden or land of the blacks) .. Blacks ruled the world thousands of years ago and most of the things in Rome were written by blacks... the so called "western education" was created by blacks.

the blacks in Africa were there to protect the garden of eden because of its huge resources..

blacks in Ethiopia defeated the colonial masters and Ethiopia is the only African country that was never colonized. the only reason they were able to take over yorubaland was because the yorubas were fighting fulanis from the north, fighting an intra-tribal war and southern yorubas were fighting the colonial masters with low man-power..
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Ah! Aye mi o,so you are from ikorodu,ikorodu oga the land of the brave and rugged, ikorodu is not called oga(boss) for nothing, you dont have to give any hausa/fulani terrorist a pinch of reverence i swear,no hausa/fulani can dare to touch you in ikorodu especially when you are a son of the soil,have you heard of those cattle-brained fanatics operating in ikorodu? i dont support taunting the terrorist cows but leaving them alone is not enough cos they search for trouble once they think the have the strength of numbers,they understand only serious discipline and no matter their beliefs they have no right to take a life in defense of their faith,we,the yorubas are liberal so we dont tolerate sh|t on our soil.
i give every man on this planet a pinch of reverence because their is satan in every man. its just easier to provoke some men than others but all men can be extremely dangerous. i give every man on this planet be they yoruba hausa or igbo a pinch of reverence. this is how i stay out of trouble. thats the key to a peaceful existence in this world bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:

There were no whites in Africa and Africa was known as Alkebulan( which means garden of eden or land of the blacks) .. Blacks ruled the world thousands of years ago and most of the things in Rome were written by blacks... the so called "western education" was created by blacks.

the blacks in Africa were there to protect the garden of eden because of its huge resources..

blacks in Ethiopia defeated the colonial masters and Ethiopia is the only African country that was never colonized. the only reason they were able to take over yorubaland was because the yorubas were fighting fulanis from the north, fighting an intra-tribal war and southern yorubas were fighting the colonial masters with low man-power..
once again you show your ignorance. let me help you out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Alexbrain(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

This jobless moniker cloning ipob tout is here again with his noise. Screaming Yoruba as if they are responsible for your being jobless and poverty, you can never direct your hatred to the right people that caused you pain and misery. You are not worried about the death of your flatheat brothers in Enugu but spewing trash everywhere. Dont you have any shame?

Whch one is jobless Igbos? Which other tribe for this bleeped up country hustle pass the Igbos? Use the word poor to address ur Bros and the northerns nt we Igbos. Ewu hausa
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by HITTED(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
truly:

I would not have said anything if the man slapped as part of healing.
No, he slapped because of the girl's foul mouth and then asked him to go
Bishop Oyedeop did not heal the girl after slapping her and he went ahead to damn her
Please watch the video
Truthfully, I've not watched it, but I'll do that now. I thought it's the usual scenario where a pastor gets physically aggressive on the possessed during a healing session.

Please watch Apostle Suleman's video
The entire congregation rejoiced when he decreed death on Gov El Rufai
Do you want me to post the video so that you can see the reaction of the people in the church and the comments by Christians on youtube

BTW - it does not really address the point that should be obvious here
Christians get angry when Jesus is insulted
Some Christians will react and others might not

So when Allah is insulted Muslims will get angry; some will react and some will not
Point = both Muslims and Christians are human beings who can be provoked
Of course, what do you expect? Members of his congratulation would cheer him because they're his members. They're bent on speaking with one voice. But I was referring other Christian dominations, mine included. Even though they shunned the 'bill' they still condemned Suleman's hate speech on El-Rufai. It is un-Christian.

2 points need to be made
(1) Muslims DON'T react violently when their mode of worship is questioned
If you go to the religion section, you will see threads upon threads by Christians challenging Muslims' beliefs and practices
We welcome debate, but please don't insult Allah. I don't abuse, but I will not debate anyone who abuses Allah or even my parents
That was the way I was brought up = insults add no positive value or weigh to your arguments

(2) Muslims get angry when Allah and His Prophet (SAW) are insulted. Christians
Christians will get violent too
Church security guards have been known to be violent when ordinary church rules are disobeyed let alone insult on God
While it's natural for a Christian or a Muslim to feel bad when their faith is being taunted by a non-believer; but the extremity to which they would react is clearly different. While an average Christian could only lash out at you in anger, a Muslim (especially a Northerner) wouldn't bat an eye to stab you with dagger. Others would join too to ensure the "unbeliever" is lynched.
It's the situation, bro.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

No sane Muslim will insult Jesus
note the words "sane" and "Muslim"

If El Rufai insulted Jesus, it is an indication of how silly he is; Muslims rever Jesus
Those who don't are not worthy of being listened to - they are ignorant and follow only their desires
It is COMPULSORY for a Muslim to rever Jesus
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Adeyemi0(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
biafraeva:
IS HARD TIME EVERY BODY SHOULD KNOW WE ARE LIVING IN BOUNDAGE COS THE MUSLIMS HAVE ALREADY GOTHEN ALL THEY WANT COS THE WELL SAY WHAT EVER THEY WANT BUT U CANT REPLAY COS YOURS NA SIN BUT THE ARE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT EVER OR DO WHAT EVER AND GO FREEE ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT
What is this one saying? I've read enough today.. Please don't break my head. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.