Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (47975 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Aliyos80(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
point of correction.not everyone maybe is you and ur so call christians friends undecided
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
ikeadewole:

The man that wrote buhari on is dog is not igbo he said he is from biger Delta and Yoruba land is Lagos Lagos is Yoruba land we are only visitors(my mother's side) I mean they.but this is not not northern Nigeria this is Lagos I remember the last time opc fought hausas they beheaded the me and thought then inside sweep around 2000-2005
its only one solution to the problem bro >>> have a very healthy fear of hausas and you will be OK grin grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
miketayo:

you are just crying for help.. because its d same story in the east
Is it your business it affect you.if they kill fulani in the east it's the sane people that will complain hypocrites.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
magicminister:

You are not a christian.
You are just a religious person. You go to church on sundays and worship your pastor.
Even in the face of tribal bashing, a true christian would not respond in order for peace to reign.
He is a nonsence person if they kill hausas I am sure he will call them children of hate if they leave them problem hypocrite.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Wyttcat: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't start tribal war, I defend my tribe. You know your tribe is evil and love chaos as much as Hausa do (paranoia meets belligerence), you ibos look for trouble and just too cowardly to stand to face it when things get heated up. Hausa tried to lynch ibo was the story, but y'all used the entire 3 pages of the thread to bash Yoruba, and you this useless thing didn't for once ask why are Yoruba being insulted. Or did the Yoruba send the Ibo to taunt Hausa? or did Hausa say Yoruba ask them to lynch him?

FTBOY:
[s][/s]i don't engage in inter-tribal wars because i believe in one nigeria. moreover, i've got more yoruba friends than igbos. but for you to wish an entire tribe (my mom's tribe precisely) an unfortunate end, i'd say the same should happen to your entire lineage first. and none should be spared..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
MDsambo:
Everyone just hate Islam and Muslims
There is a few liberal muslims in the southwest but the rest just hates everybody calling them infidels,besides,this is a rather ethnic problem because muslims from the middle belt down to the south dont commit acts of terror in the name of religion.later they will lie that its a religion of peace,religion of peace ko,religion of peace ni
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by ojnnaco(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
FTBOY:
LOL! some of these northern muslims don't even reason like a human being. i got into argument with one in my street because i insisted that Jesus is the son of God. there was no mention of mohammed but this guy picked offense and started threatening me....saying i was calling Allah an adulterous God. because one must have sexual relationship with a woman to have a son..
That's to show you the level at which ignorance have beclouded their sense of proper reasoning
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Dcaliphate(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.
If i don't mention u, u will feel you said something wise. As long as u keep supporting evil, may the rewards for evil get to u too. Your blood-sucking religious fanatics and it's roots are meeting and will meet their doom in the pit of hell. Nonsense.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Story for the gods. My observation of you didn't start today.

All right thinking muslims should condemn the actions of those animals.

Many innocent ppl have been lynched over false and sometimes flimsy accusations of blasphemy, whatever that means.

The other day, even the guy who tried to save the Christian that they were trying to lynch was mobbed and his house burnt down with seven people killed, a fellow muslim at that!

Just call a spade a spade and stop talking about provocation cos it looks like you're trying to justify the barbarians.

Everyone gets provoked from time to time, so we should all go about killing ppl every time we are provoked?

Recipe for anarchy and calamity.
lol bro, all am saying is hausas and fulanis are not yorubas or igbos. study their history, they are a war loving fearless people. they love knifing people with swords if you read the history. all the ancient empires that have been brought down along subsaharan africa have been brought down by hausas and fulas. they are hired mercenaries. their DNA is of a warrior type which is why they come to lagos looking to be security guards cuz this is a warrior job where they can catch a thief and cut him to pieces lolzzz. all i am tryna tell you is have a very healthy fear of hausas and fulanis because they are very much different. igbos have the same temperament as hausas but igbos dont have the bravery and heart to match the temperament. hausas have the temperament and the bravery. its a deadly combination
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
I'm beginning to think you are not Yoruba but an imposter. You don't have Yoruba interests at heart. Why would you wish your people divided over one enemy because of another enemy? I see, you are the one planted to cause rift among Yoruba. Well, Ibos are as insane as Hausa, we see them as almost the same, (though Hausa are still better than ibos) they both don't have respect for other people, only that ibos are hypocritical cowards who are afraid to face the consequence of their actions.

We are Yoruba first before any religion and that's how it will remain.

N.B I for one won't mind if all ibos are lynched, but just not in my backyard. They deserve every evil that comes to them. See how they are already blaming Yoruba as if we gave birth to them and sent them out to taunt others. Hausa can kill all ibos, it's not Yoruba's problem.

Look at you when igbos are lynched finish who is next Yoruba.why hate igbos are you feeding any of them.is it because osinbajo is vice president do they steal your wife a typical Yoruba person is tribal or have you forgetting opc and hausas do clash in Lagos state is it because it use to be coded.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by taurusmena1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
I won't bait an eyelid if he were killed. Why can't we mind our business and have respect for other people's religion? I'm a Christian and concern myself with christianity and do not mock other religions. We should b able to tolerate each other and desist from making trouble.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wyttcat:
Another baby factory produced coward, go and face Hausa and leave Yoruba out of your problem.
The igbos that brought yourubas into this are fools but you are a bigger one.why do your hate them my yorubas and superiority complex.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by joseph1832(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
these igbo boys will learn to stop provoking hausa people. first it was the one who wrote buhari on his dog and now this one. ndigbo why can you not leave hausa to live in peace na ?
Provoke? Is provoking a person against the law in Nigeria?

I tell you, the reason for all this nonsense is cause we live in a country full of religious hypocrites.

The sooner we separate religion from state, the better it will be for all of us.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
joseph1832:
Provoke? Is provoking a person against the law in Nigeria?

I tell you, the reason for all this nonsense is cause live in a country full of religious hypocrites.

The sooner we separate religion from state, the better it will be for all of us.
its not against the law but live with the circumstances when it happens
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
its not against the law but live with the circumstances when it happens
I tell you, the hausa's in Ketu would have regretted their action. Ketu is not the north, you know.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
lol bro, all am saying is hausas and fulanis are not yorubas or igbos. study their history, they are a war loving fearless people. they love knifing people with swords if you read the history. all the ancient empires that have been brought down along subsaharan africa have been brought down by hausas and fulas. they are hired mercenaries. their DNA is of a warrior type which is why they come to lagos looking to be security guards cuz this is a warrior job where they can catch a thief and cut him to pieces lolzzz. all i am tryna tell you is have a .
Lol and LYI,i lived in the north and i know hausas&fulanis; they are cowards,they only lynch people and they cant challenge southerners(me included) 2 one-on-one fights on a neutral ground that is why members of the Opc and Agbekoya taught them historical lessons in Shagamu,lagos,Ondo & Oyo State.one Yoruba warrior is greater than 20 hausa/fulani terrorists.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Organs(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ken4Christ:
What the Muslims call blasphemy is just an information discovered by Christians in their very Quran. Many a time, nothing is added or subtracted from it.

OK. Mohammed married 16 wives. It is a statement of fact but they call it blasphemy or insult.

Mohammed married an underaged girl. It is a statement of fact.

Mohammed said he is not sure of what will become of him or his followers - Sura 46:9. Do you call this blasphemy.

Whenever they make a claim of blasphemy, they should please let the public know about the details. What was said and why it was said.

The Christian population is too large to be intimidated by any group of persons. Our quietness should not be taken for foolishness.

In the Quran, they claim Jesus did not die. Is this not blasphemy against the truth we proclaim.

All we attempt to do as Christian is to show everyone the pathway of salvation. And Jesus is the only way. You can escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord and personal Saviour or meet him as your Judge.

KEN4CHRIST: Point of correction. The verse you quoted was when the Prophet, may Allah have mercy on him ameen was answering questions and he clearly said that God only knows our final destination and that is to keep you striving even though God promised him heaven. There is a day of Judgement and God is the judge on that day so no man, can say categorically "I AM GOING TO HEAVEN" because that is what will make you arrogant and point to some and say so and so will not make heaven, case in point when someone asked Jesus in the Bible, "Good Master what shall i do to go to heaven, he said why do you call me good? None is Good but God alone, to go to heaven, keep the commandments. Now are you saying Jesus is not good? he said that so we will keep striving. In Yorubaland a man remains wise if he keeps searching for wisdom, the moment he thinks himself wise, he becomes a fool, got it? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Wyttcat: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can't reason with people who are bereft of commonsense.

I don't hate you, I just address matters on face value. Trying to destroy and weaken your tribe is not telling the truth, but showing the world that a crack can be put in Yoruba to make it possible to crumble. Do you think if Yoruba divide into Christians going with ibos and Muslims going with the north, we will have a tribe called Yoruba left? Only enemies of Yoruba will ever wish for this. I don't have any other tribe to go to, Yoruba is my identity and it's strength is my pride. The fact is ibos hate Yoruba more than the Hausa do. While Hausa behave like animals, the fact is the people that single me out to hate passionately without cause are more dangerous than the ones that hate the whole world. The chances of getting destroyed by the enemy whose all focus is on you is higher than the one who has dozens of others to deal with.
Alcatraz003:

wyttcat pls dont insult him and let us reason together for once. I know you hate me for speaking the truth to all fellow yorubas.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hero2000: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzzz just dont provoke hausas and your life will be OK. is that so hard ? me ? a yoruba man, I intentionally keep away from hausa people because i know they are fiery. why cant everyone be like me so peace will reign ? stop provoking people

You are not Yoruba. Keep Kwayet!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nossa(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Stop spreading falsehood. The muslims recognise Jesus Christ and as such, they have no reason to ridicule him.

Never seen a more ignorant person all my life than this bag of salt.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
hero2000:

You are not Yoruba. Keep Kwayet!
well technically i am not lolzzz. but i consider myself yoruba. wink
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
VibrationsZ:
for hypocrites saying they dont knw wat the blasphemor statement are, here are few examples
calling prophet muhammad a peadophile or rapist is blasphemy, dont say i dint warn u, btw must u insult sm1s faith to feel happy, and later form victim, pls respect each others faith, trouble makers
ahahaha I pity your substantial head,na you post "blasphemy" there o,no be me talk say yinusa yellow(ese Oruru's abductor) got his paedo tendencies from hmmmm.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
joseph1832:
I tell you, the hausa's in Ketu would have regretted their action. Ketu is not the north, you know.
they may have regretted their action but before you kill them they will make sure they kill at least 10 of you. hausas are warriors. you southerners aint built like that. these hausas have been killing and fighting caliphate wars for thousands of years. go and read their history lolzzz
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Wyttcat: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Imbecilic fool, I'm sure you enjoyed every bit of the bashing Yoruba get for minding their own business. AMUKUNMEKO DODOYO!
ikeadewole:

The igbos that brought yourubas into this are fools but you are a bigger one.why do your hate them my yorubas and superiority complex.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by lumeneng22: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
There are some awusa bastards around that ketu/mile 12 axis. I remember sometimes when a pregnant woman was stab to death and the baby was brought out by these idiots just because there was crisis between them and the yorubas. What made them think that Allah or Mohammed belong to them that they are killing people here and there? Are they the only Islam worshipper? The yorubas who are well read doesn't take blasphemy as anything. They know that vengeance is of Allah.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Lol and LYI,i lived in the north and i know hausas&fulanis; they are cowards,they only lynch people and they cant challenge southerners(me included) 2 one-on-one fights on a neutral ground that is why members of the Opc and Agbekoya taught them historical lessons in Shagamu,lagos,Ondo & Oyo State.one Yoruba warrior is greater than 20 hausa/fulani terrorists.
yorubas are warriors too but the yoruba warrior only emerges in times of war. the hausa is in war mode 24 7 lolzzz. and who said anything about physical fight ? of course physically they are not as strong as yoruba or igbo, but they dont claim to be good physical fighters. its the kind of things they can do to you with a sword that makes them very deadly. grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Organs(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
evilapc:

T[s]he best you monsters could do is to champion for a separate country where there will be no Christians
[/s]

See mumu talking...... Christians live in Kano, maiduguri, Sokoto all over Nigeria, shine your eye and lets come together to look for solution to our common problems of corruption, injustice, oppression etc... all these muslim vs christian issue will only cause more wahala, so borrow yourself brain my broda.... Case in point, 15 years ago, a christian 16 year old girl will travel from Lagos to attend school in FGC's all over Northern Nigeria, if the bus conveying them develops problems, muslims strangers will accommodate them and keep them safe and even take them to their schools out of our common humanity, religious generosity etc and likewise the same for a muslim girl in southern Nigeria, now see how corruption, oppression, injustice, lack of rule of law, vagabonds in power don dabaru everything and we keep fighting over religion...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
lol bro, all am saying is hausas and fulanis are not yorubas or igbos. study their history, they are a war loving fearless people. they love knifing people with swords if you read the history. all the ancient empires that have been brought down along subsaharan africa have been brought down by hausas and fulas. they are hired mercenaries. their DNA is of a warrior type which is why they come to lagos looking to be security guards cuz this is a warrior job where they can catch a thief and cut him to pieces lolzzz. all i am tryna tell you is have a very healthy fear of hausas and fulanis because they are very much different. igbos have the same temperament as hausas but igbos dont have the bravery and heart to match the temperament. hausas have the temperament and the bravery. its a deadly combination
Firstly no need generalizing whenever you're talking, it denotes ignorance.

Secondly, being fearless and able to stand for yourself in all situations doesn't equate to being violent. Many Igbos are known to be a little bit too fearless and dominant but never violent.

And you carefully avoided condemning those animals still, so much for being human.

And for the records most igbos I know are epitome of bravery and fearlessness so your assertion is baseless.

Do you equate bravery to being violent? angry

Lastly, don't ever forget that no tribe or race or religion has the monopoly of violence!

Still waiting for you to condemn their actions with the strongest of words.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzzz just dont provoke hausas and your life will be OK. is that so hard ? me ? a yoruba man, I intentionally keep away from hausa people because i know they are fiery. why cant everyone be like me so peace will reign ? stop provoking people
To ba da e loju pe omo Odua ni e,na ika to kereju lowo osi e soke ko wipe ko ma to egbe to ba jepe o ki n se omo Oodua.Lier, you are either a custard(change the cu 2 ba) or an impostor).
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by ebosed: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.

You are right. But could you please let us know what he wrote on the magazine. What is the blasphemous word, phrase, clause or sentence? At least this one was written not spoken as with the Kano and Abuja woman.

I have heard Muslims in Kaduna holding out the crucifix and called Jesus "Gunki" which is hausa word for Idol. What about that
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by GodMode: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.