Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (47954 Views)

Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables / Hausa Teenagers Attack Lagos School, Beat Principal, Steal N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Wyttcat: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
When they finish lynching ibos it will still be you and then ibos again. We wait for the clash between Yoruba and Hausa or you can make one happen if you are in a hurry. ibos need to stop blaming Yoruba for their problems. You this AKIDANIDANI EDA need to get it, as long as ibos celebrate our misfortunes and them turn around and still blame and lambasted us for their own problem, you will have me to deal with right here, and as always i dish it hot
ikeadewole:

Look at you when igbos are lynched finish who is next Yoruba.why hate igbos are you feeding any of them.is it because osinbajo is vice president do they steal your wife a typical Yoruba person is tribal or have you forgetting opc and hausas do clash in Lagos state is it because it use to be coded.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Firstly no need generalizing whenever you're talking, it denotes ignorance.

Secondly, being fearless and able to stand for yourself in all situations doesn't equate to being violent. Many Igbos are known to be a little bit too fearless and dominant but never violent.

And you carefully avoided condemning those animals still, so much for being human.

And for the records most igbos I know are epitome of bravery and fearlessness so your assertion is baseless.

Do you equate bravery to being violent? angry
igbos are brave with the mouth but when trouble comes they start looking to compromise or playing the victimization card. hausas are not brave with the mouth and when trouble comes they will kill you faster than you can sneeze lolzzz. thats the difference. hausas are brave with the sword. they will carve you up like suya. its in their DNA. they are a warring tribe from history. like i said, i have read up on them. they are a hamitic stock of people while we in the south are shemitic, so even though we all have black skin, we are two diffferent types of people. we are not the same

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by hero2000: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
taurusmena1:
I won't bait an eyelid if he were killed. Why can't we mind our business and have respect for other people's religion? I'm a Christian and concern myself with christianity and do not mock other religions. We should b able to tolerate each other and desist from making trouble.

Do you know what he actually said they called Blasphemy? Are you sure you are a Christian?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
To ba da e loju pe omo Odua ni e,na ika to kereju lowo osi e soke ko wipe ko ma to egbe to ba jepe o ki n se omo Oodua.Lier, you are either a custard(change the cu 2 ba) or an impostor).
padi mi e fara buruku bale o jare
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
igbos are brave with the mouth but when trouble comes they start looking to compromise or playing the victimization card. hausas are not brave with the mouth and when trouble comes they will kill you faster than you can sneeze lolzzz. thats the difference. hausas are brave with the sword. they will carve you up like suya. its in their DNA. they are a warring tribe from history. like i said, i have read up on them. they are a hamitic stock of people while we in the south are shemitic, so even though we all have black skin, we are two diffferent types of people. we are not the same
You're still generalizing bro. Take care.

PS: read my post once more.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by joseph1832(m): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
they may have regretted their action but before you kill them they will make sure they kill at least 10 of you. hausas are warriors. you southerners aint built like that. these hausas have been killing and fighting caliphate wars for thousands of years. go and read their history lolzzz
And when was the last time these hausa's fought a war?

Please don't mistake war and conflict, they're two different things.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Address the cause rather than wasting ur time on the symptoms as that wouldn't solve the problem. The Christians should stop blaspheming cos the muslims don't joke with it. The earlier u take that instruction, the better. Must u insult their religion as if ur life depends on it? Freedom of expression does not include insulting other people's religion.cool let the mentions start rolling in, nonsense.
Shove your blasphemy laws up your ass!!!!
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
joseph1832:
And when was the last time these hausa's fought a war?

Please don't mistake war and conflict, they'r two different things.
hausas are always fighting wars. all those fighting in niger and mali are the same hausa people. lol. they are mercenaries. born to war
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
You're still generalizing bro. Take care.

PS: read my post once more.
bro, in america there is something called PROFILING and this is how they catch most criminals cuz they know the traits of certain ethnic or tribal groups and if a certain crime happens they know which ethnic group is most likely to commit that kind of crime. GENERALIZATION is borne out of the fact that the tendencies within a tribal group is all the same, yorubas are usually very jolly and like to party, hausas are a very serious religious people. these are all generalizations but they are true
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by joseph1832(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
hausas are always fighting wars. all those fighting in niger and mali are the same hausa people. lol. they are mercenaries. born to war
Bro you're spewing trash. It's glaring you don't know the difference between war and conflict.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
yorubas are warriors too but the yoruba warrior only emerges in times of war. the hausa is in war mode 24 7 lolzzz. and who said anything about physical fight ? of course physically they are not as strong as yoruba or igbo, but they dont claim to be good physical fighters. its the kind of things they can do to you with a sword that makes them very deadly. grin
The things I can do to them(anyone that threatens my life or that of my loved ones) with a gun or an axe makes me deadlier bro,besides,they are not the only or best swordsmen around,the day they face a machete or cutlass weilding pissed off ondo man is the day they change their ideology.let them take their weapons to ondo state and other places in yoruba land or south south and meet kids eager to allow them to test their weapons freely.in my area dont dare kids talkless of adults.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Organs(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
eduj:

Jehovah witnesses call catholics idol worshippers even in our house's but we catholics don't go about lynching and beheading them we discuss naturedly with them -even in states that are majority catholics.what even pisses me off is that this Muslim dudes only have to shout "blasphemy " and you see their brethren gathering to lunch the Christian guy without even listening to him.The catholic doctrine tells me that Christ is God which,I think is blasphemous to the Muslim .many preachings of Christianity are blasphemous to the Muslim and vice-versa so Mr organs sometimes what the Muslim terms blasphemy isn't necessarily a Christian knowingly disparaging Islam but,its a Christian stating his belief.we are a multi-ethnic country and Islam has been given preferential treatments enough(sharia law ) I think its time the feds draw a line in such matters.

EDUJ: I am muslim, ok, and i agree with you that all those that join others to lynch, maim etc should be brought to justice. I also agree that the govt is not doing enough as a deterrent to others, (Those guilty of Bridget Ehigame's murder in Kano should all be killed as a deterrent to others in my opinion) but, it is not true that i see your belief as blasphemy. To Christians, Christ is Saviour, to muslims, God almighty is Saviour, now the Quran clearly states that: to you is your religion, and to me mine and God is the judge of it all cos he created us all anyways but the issue which i have witnessed again and again and again as a victim is that, in preaching or spreading the gospel, or winning souls for christ, once i tell whoever that i am muslim and i have my faith and i am comfortable in my faith, the next thing is attack on my faith and how i need to surrender my life to christ and all that and how Muhammed is this and that, that is the cause of disagreement in some cases not all, also like you mentioned earlier, you as a catholic might want to discuss good naturedly with JW's and that is ok but i might not be interested in trying to hear them out, now why is that not ok as well??
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by HITTED(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
@ Sukkot, what is hamitic and shemitic? Na wa o! grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
padi mi e fara buruku bale o jare
Your Yoruba sucks bro,i doubt you are fluent in using it.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
The things I can do to them(anyone that threatens my life or that of my loved ones) with a gun or an axe makes me deadlier bro,besides,they are not the only or best swordsmen around,the day they face a machete or cutlass weilding pissed off ondo man is the day they change their ideology.let them take their weapons to ondo state and other places in yoruba land or south south and meet kids eager to allow them to test their weapons freely.in my area dont dare kids talkless of adults.
yeah you may meet a crazy yoruba guy but most yorubas are generally rational people who enjoy life and are not ready to die just yet . hausas on the other hand see dying as a honor. so i dont think you will be meeting too many yorubas willing to fight an hausa man unless its an all out war and yoruba territory is at stake

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

And what would u say of people that blaspheme? Saints I guess. Go to India and insult Hinduism and lets see how the story goes.
He blasphemed so what. Leave Allah to punish dem not you
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Your Yoruba sucks bro,i doubt you are fluent in using it.
well ermm yeah my yoruba does suck not because i am not yoruba but because i dont usually communicate with it. i grew up speaking english
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
nextprince:

Stop spreading falsehood. The muslims recognise Jesus Christ and as such, they have no reason to ridicule him.
But have been ridiculing Jesus Christ since since time immemorial .
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
HITTED:
@ Sukkot, what is hamitic and shemitic? Na wa o! grin
hamitic types are a DNA haplogroup type of people who are indigenous to the continent of africa. they for some weird reason are always almost muslims and they are nomadic and are warriors and have been fighting for thousands of years. their facial features is different and they are always into their animals and are cattle rearers and leather tanners etc

shemitic people are indigenous to what is today called the middle-east but due to roman and greek invasion where kicked away from that region and started populating the interiors of africa. this is why you will hear the igbo man say he is from israel because all that area was occupied by shemitic black people of which yoruba and igbo fall under that category. the yorubas were chased down to the interiors of africa from ancient egypt area which is that whole middle-east area. shemitic haplogroup are more docile and more spiritual. they are for some weird reason almost always christian. they have broader facial features.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by HITTED(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
hamitic types are a DNA haplogroup type of people who are indigenous to the continent of africa. they for some weird reason are always almost muslims and they are nomadic and are warriors and have been fighting for thousands of years. their facial features is different and they are always into their animals and are cattle rearers and leather tanners etc

shemitic people are indigenous to what is today called the middle-east but due to roman and greek invasion where kicked away from that region and started populating the interiors of africa. this is why you will hear the igbo man say he is from israel because all that area was occupied by shemitic black people of which yoruba and igbo fall under that category. the yorubas were chased down to the interiors of africa from ancient egypt area which is that whole middle-east area. shemitic haplogroup are more docile and more spiritual. they are for some weird reason almost always christian. they have broader facial features.
Informative! It's my first knowing this. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by codemaniacs: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi stop wasting your time with sukkot.... his either a fulani or radical yoruba muslim...

hausas are almost extinct... what we have now mostly are fulani/hausa... Most hausas were killed by fulanis during a fulani jihad in the 1800s. If his yoruba and he doesn't know that fulanis and yorubas are ancestral enemies then his a lost soul whether he is christian or muslim does not matter. He is like t:inubu that can partner with the enemy just for political power and influence.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:
Oluwalosheleyi stop wasting your time with sukkot.... his either a fulani or radical yoruba muslim...

hausas are almost extinct... what we have now mostly are fulani/hausa... Most hausas were killed by fulanis during a fulani jihad in the 1800s. If his yoruba and he doesn't know that fulanis and yorubas are ancestral enemies then his a lost soul whether he is christian or muslim does not matter. He is like t:inubu that can partner with the enemy just for political power and influence.
grin grin i am an objective historian and a student of the world. i study peoples and history .
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
HITTED:

pleasure is all mine wink
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, Jesus is been ridiculed by them everyday but we left all the battle for Jesus to fight.

I could remember vividly when Nasir El-rufai said openly that Even Jesus Will Not Be Able To Rule Nigeria, did Christians kill anybody or burnt down any house??.. But, look at where we are today because one man at the helm of the affairs is a religious fanatic & ethnocentric bigot.

God help Lord Luggard's Experiment angry angry

Bishop Oyedepo slapped a girl who insulted Jesus

But the problem is this

Is there a demon or some force that compels Christians to be so abusive ?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by codemaniacs: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
HITTED:

don't believe sukkot lies.... fulanis were hired by colonial masters to conquer and disrupt other tribes that's why they(fulanis) are favored by the colonial masters till date and that's why the fulanis are all over Africa..

fulanis met strong resistance when they reached yorubaland after killing afonja.... but when the yorubas started winning the war the colonial masters stepped in and stopped the war since the fulanis were losing.

Note: the colonial masters didn't stop the war when the fulanis were attacking the yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:

But some people partnered with Yaradua (from the same Katsina state) in 2007
Was it dining with the enemy then?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
codemaniacs:

don't believe sukkot lies.... fulanis were hired by colonial masters to conquer and disrupt other tribes that's why they(fulanis) are favored by the colonial masters till date and that's why the fulanis are all over Africa..

fulanis met strong resistance when they reached yorubaland after killing afonja.... but when the yorubas started winning the war the colonial masters stepped in and stopped the war since the fulanis were losing.

Note: the colonial masters didn't stop the war when the fulanis were attacking the yorubas...
thats what i told you. they are mercenaries of war. when empires are taken down all around africa it is the hausas and fulanis who are hired to do it. study world history. thats why the colonial masters hired them as mercenaries. we saying the same thing. colonial masters know their history is why they used them to subjugate the whole of nigeria and west africa
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
well ermm yeah my yoruba does suck not because i am not yoruba but because i dont usually communicate with it. i grew up speaking english
Kinda explains your "afonjalistic" way of thinking.my parents taught me to read and write in yoruba before i could read and write fluently in english and i knew more proverbs,adage and yoruba history than many adult afonjas much more older than me,i am from a warrior clan and warrior nation,my forefathers were known for greatness and that is spirit i was brought up with.if not for mordernisation and christianity,we used to perform naming ceremonies with guns,axes,etc and some other ingredients soaked in palm wine which is used to name the baby.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by truly: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
anibi9674:
this blasphemy issue is getting out of hand, the government should do something about it now. what do they even mean by blasphemy sef. They will not take proactive measures now. How I my sure those in authority are not happy about the killings.

The offence of blasphemy was originally part of canon law. In the 17th century, blasphemy was declared a common law offence by the Court of King's Bench, punishable by the common law courts.

In 1656, the Quaker James Naylor was sentenced to flogging, branding and the piercing of his tongue by a red-hot poker by the Second Protectorate Parliament.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by HITTED(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
truly:

Bishop Oyedepo slapped a girl who insulted Jesus

But the problem is this

Is there a demon or some force that compels Christians to be so abusive ?
Share link to this story.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy by sukkot: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Kinda explains your "afonjalistic" way of thinking.my parents taught me to read and write in yoruba before i could read and write fluently in english and i knew more proverbs,adage and yoruba history than many adult afonjas much more older than me,i am from a warrior clan and warrior nation,my forefathers were known for greatness and that is spirit i was brought up with.if not for mordernisation and christianity,we used to perform naming ceremonies with guns,axes,etc and some other ingredients soaked in palm wine which is used to name the baby.
well i was born and raised in england so there was no way they could teach me yoruba before english. i only started learning yoruba when i was about 9 years old

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.