Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? (25434 Views)

Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Nigerian Atheist: / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Seun:
America is more godly than Nigeria from a Christian POV. 70% of Americans are Christians and only 3% call themselves atheists. Source.
kindly send me a PM sir,i want to mail you but i couldnt do that on your profile.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by mmsen: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I don't understand... how do you even wake and decide to be an atheist??
How do you deceive yourself into believing in virgin births?

Illiterate men writing entire books.

Child marriage.

Men living for hundreds of years.

Men losing their strength because someone cut their hair.

And a host of other nonsense that fills the pages of Nigeria's two favorite religious books.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
majekdom2:
People bash seun because he perhaps comment and talk down on the religious. Mark does not talk down people's activities on his site. If you don't want trouble, don't invite trouble. Dey your lane. Do you think Facebook will be what it is if Mark keeps preaching his belief in Magic and talking down people's belief in Miracles.
I don't agree. My opinion, people bash seun because of his insecurities, he goes about showing it.

Those who don't know would see it as him being harsh on religious people, but nay, Look well you will see a man who is still unsure of his path.

Among the many signs is being a control freak, he feels he is the messiah, so always complains.

An insecure person would chastise you making you feel insecure too and he feels much better with himself that way because he needs reasons, things to always assure him he is on the right path.

Again someone should be able to take criticisms, either honest or foul ones, turn them to your advantage, but look at him, when you come blazing, he would take it personal leaving out the points being raised.

That is why as per the above, he will create a thread, when ppl come shouting, he locks and run away. I enjoy watching from the sidelines.

I don't know him personally but there are atheist on this forum who don't go about opening their yansh this way.

Dig, dig and dig, seun. The truth shall set you free.

2 Likes

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by winner01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
majekdom2:
This is where you got I wrong. Nairaland is not just visited by Nigerians, it's a global forum. The things seun say are keenly observed. Just as we dont hear some personalities air their disgust for homosexuals should be the same way seun ought to be quiet on some issues. Imagine the founder creating a thread that religious people are suffering. That's very insensitive
Im wondering why you havent been banned undecided
I nor dey talk reach this one b4 dey gimme days of ban undecided

1 Like

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by winner01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
PastorAIO:

Na wa for the small minded ness of my 9ja peoples. So you mean to say that zuckerberg is the standard for how ATheists should behave in your mind.
This should have been your first comment on this thread in reference to the oP.
Such bias. smh.

1 Like

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by winner01(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
majekdom2:
A forum that allows atheists topics and comments on religion section. Is he making atheism a religion now??
Seun, how do you respond to this?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by JayJayGee: 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
which kind mumu post be this ns
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by winner01(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
shuggah:

Christian and Muslim activities on Nairaland is nt up to one tenth of hw people use facebook as a tool for evangelism, both christians and Muslims alike, churches and Muslim groups too, hw many churches associate with Nairaland?? mark Zuckerberg went to meet with the Pope nd made donations too, did u hear that he started an argument or disregard the Pope since he doesn't believe in God, give seun half of that chance ND watch him fluke it, when Nairaland was at it's birth stage, why didn't Seun start bashing theists and insulting God as he does now, why wait till it's fully grown. He is psychic.
Great post bro.
To compare mark zuckerberg with any of these guys is a joke.
These people dont go about mocking and dehumanizing people, they impact lives.
E just be like say make seun go meet Baba Adeboye and donate to Redeem, its almost impossible cos of the level of contempt for christianity.
That contempt I believe does not exist in Zuckerberg.

1 Like

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by AOGAOG: 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
birdmansoho:

He's (Seun) a shrewd mind and most smart individuals are either practising atheism or agnostic. And that's because there's no God. The existence of a God is a man invention with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

MY BROTHER, THERE IS GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK AGAIN TO JUDGE THE WORLD. GET BORN AGAIN BY ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TODAY. TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by Seun(m): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Versailles:
Even Witches and Wizards Tremble at the Mention of the name of Jesus Christ.
There are no witches or wizards either. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by rhektor(m): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2016
What if what if what if? Since tour post is about what if, then I'll ask you, what if your post is irrelevant?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by Olabantu(m): 1:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Just here to say one thing and that is GOD IS NOT DEAD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by nnachidav: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Nice and educating word
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2016
why bring the issue of religion into it then,
una too do,
prastise ur atheism n leave us to our Faith, or don't u like that both Faiths are managing to cohabit peacefully,
fact is we don't understand people who don't believe in God or doubt God, we don't know y, n we don't care, just but still we tolerate u, because we preach a message of peace, n we were instructed to love our neighbors as we love ourselves n follow peace with all men..
Who has Paganism helped?

God does not withold prosperity from any man, n God rewards the just n diligent,
seest thou a man diligent in his handwork he shall sit before kings n queens,
the rain that falls on the just falls on the evil,

Carlos Slim is a billionaire too n he's a Christian,
Dangote is a Moslem,

Everybody has the gift to use ur mind to prosper, don't come n give vain glory to urself, when all things we see were wrought by the Lord of The Light.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by phoromighty(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2016
sugarwiz:
Every one has a religion weda u profess God or not.
Hi friend,seems u've been off 4 a while
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by rosalieene(f): 7:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Seun:
There are no witches or wizards either. undecided
you say that because you've not experienced them. Just pray you don't encounter them or experience any ill, because you would have every cause to reckon with God
BTW, seun I have been observing all your comments. Its always all about your disbelief in God. Just tell yourself the truth, you know God exists but you don't want to accept the fact. That's why you keep opening threads and countering threads about God.
I used to have doubt's about the existence of God. Then I asked him to prove to me that he was God and he did.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by fromnigeria(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Seun:
America is more godly than Nigeria from a Christian POV. 70% of Americans are Christians and only 3% call themselves atheists. Source.
according to your source, only thirty five thousand people were covered.
And
you agree with me (if really you'd understand) that America is this days Babylon this is inspite of how religious, successful you or the researcher might see them.

P.S: a man's success does not consist of the amount of wealth, material things he has been able to acquire.
It means your success is not defined by your ownership of Nairaland.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by fromnigeria(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
mmsen:

How do you deceive yourself into believing in virgin births?

Illiterate men writing entire books.

Child marriage.

Men living for hundreds of years.

Men losing their strength because someone cut their hair.

And a host of other nonsense that fills the pages of Nigeria's two favorite religious books.
Please Whats your source as a human being ?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by sugarwiz(f): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
phoromighty:

Hi friend,seems u've been off 4 a while
Tank God someone noticed....yep I av bin offline
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by phoromighty(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=sugarwiz post=49165526] Tank God someone noticed....yep I av bin aoffline [/quote Yea..dats y u shd care abt dose who care abt u..it doesn't tk a dime off u

1 Like

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by PastorAIO: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
winner01:
This should have been your first comment on this thread in reference to the oP.
Such bias. smh.

No!! My comment has no pertinence to the op at all. Did you read the OP? Did you read my post? Or are you just a dimwit?

The OP finds it ironic that nigerians are drolling over an atheist who comes from USA, but would probably attack same atheist if he was nigerian.

The OP doesn't say anything about using Zuckerberg as a standard of how atheists should behave. The person I was responding to was. And my point which still stands is that it is a very stupid and small minded way to think.

And now I will add to that that your comment was similarly very stupid and small minded. You cannot even think about what is being discussed in a cogent manner. It's shameful.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by mmsen: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
fromnigeria:

Please Whats your source as a human being ?

All human beings come from two other human beings.

Anything else is, at best, speculation. At worst, gross stupidity.

You cannot verify your deity which is why you hide behind the word 'faith'.

Facts can be supported with evidence.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by fromnigeria(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
So where did the first ever two other human beings originate?

Only a fool says there is no GOD?
mmsen:

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by mmsen: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
fromnigeria:

Only a fool says there is no GOD?

Only a fool believes in an unverified god in the age of information.

Why are you people so afraid to say that you do not know?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by fromnigeria(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please give answer to this question.

mmsen:

Only a fool believes in an unverified god in the age of information.
Why are you people so afraid to say that you do not know?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by mmsen: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
fromnigeria:
Please give answer to this question.

So where did the first ever two
other human beings originate?

I wasn't alive to see such an event.

Ask the requisite scientists if you truly wish to know the answer.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by fromnigeria(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
May GOD, who you deny open your eyes and mind to see and know the truth and be free.
Cos
even scientist, mathematicians, astrologers magicians etc, knows that there is a power that is greater.

They all (but for pride) believe that life could not have come by chance.

GOD is our source my friend.

mmsen:

I wasn't alive to see such an event.

Ask the requisite scientists if you truly wish to know the answer.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by mmsen: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
fromnigeria:
May GOD, who you deny open your eyes and mind to see and know the truth and be free.
Cos
even scientist, mathematicians, astrologers magicians etc, knows that there is a power that is greater.

They all (but for pride) believe that life could not have come by chance.

GOD is our source my friend.

Is your god the creator of all things good and evil or just those things that you feel comfortable saying that he created?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by profmallor: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
An atheist is one who doesn't believe in the existence of God or gods right? well if that's all they don't believe in then that's just plain stupid. Do atheists believe there is a spiritual realm? cause if they don't, then that's even more pathetic. Now if they believe in science, which everyday evolves, then they are hopeless, cause in 20years who knows if science would advance to the stage we can relate to spirit beings, then what becomes of their faith or lack of it.
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by profmallor: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Set the bible aside, are you familiar with the works of Nostradamus?. He was not a Christian, at least not a known one. How did he get to know all those things he mentioned?. I am assuming atheists do not believe in any form of spirituality, cause it doesn't make sense to deny the existence of a God but accept that there is a devil.

mmsen:

Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by mmsen: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
profmallor:

Set the bible aside, are you familiar with the works of Nostradamus?. He was not a Christian, at least not a known one. How did he get to know all those things he mentioned?. I am assuming atheists do not believe in any form of spirituality, cause it doesn't make sense to deny the existence of a God but accept that there is a devil.

What point do you wish to make about Nostradamus?

Did he not claim that the world would cease to exist before now?
Re: What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? by profmallor: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
is that all you are familiar with in all his works, i suggest you sit and digest his works. And mind you his first predictions did not come to pass till 400 years afterwards. Now that sort of talent, skill and gift, do you think its based solely on science. its you guys that have a logical explanation for everything, explain this then.

mmsen:

What point do you wish to make about Nostradamus?

Did he not claim that the world would cease to exist before now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples / Can A Married Christian Couple Use intimacy gadgets? / Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.