Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (46065 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
[b] i can empathise and sympathize but you sound like an intelligent man, now an intelligent man like yourself ought to know that a country whose only source of income is oil, and the price of oil goes down globally from 140 dollars a barrel during jonathans time to 30 dollars a barrel during buharis time will face untold hardship that has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. buhari does not set the global oil prices. now i can understand how dumb people who dont know how to think can be angry that there is hardship and blame it on buhari but an intelligent man like yourself ought to know this has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. its global oil prices and several countries are affected. in venezuela the whole population has resorted to eating from dustbins and cannibalism to eat because they too like nigeria were dependent on just oil. so why ' stupid ' people seem to blame buhari is totally beyond me. are nigerians bereft of wisdom knowledge and understanding that they cant see the issue for what it is exactly ?[/b]
LOL.....Buhari and excuses are like thunder and lightning
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Sincerely baba amon the same page with you. Some people are just too daft in this country, Allah! Look at those stupid guys seeing nothing bad in it, if you don't agree with her statement, fine, give her reasons why you don't because she has a right to her opinion. But I can't even imagine why some e-fools would support such dastardly act against woman. I really need to read on to see the reaction of the females in here because it's fast seeming like the hatred for Mr President can make some nitwits wipe and expunge their family members out of existence, and some fool's will still blame Mr President for d inflictions the woman suffered from her animalistic and buggawurf husband. Fools
Progressive01:
Can someone tell me the difference between Mark NsukkaBaggers and terrorists who slit people's throats at the slightest provocation??!!

How could ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING support unwarranted cruelty like this?? A man brutalised a woman leaving her in this state simply because she said "Buhari is working[/b] and they fall over themselves heaping praises on him!!

Do these people have mothers at all?? What manner of hatred is this?? Tufiakwa!!

Seun, nairaland shouldn't be seen promoting or applauding acts of savagery against women if it can't tolerate same against animals. Those comments up there should be taken down asap.

Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Kai see serious beating on top buhari matta!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
And you these same people say "if you take a bingo to Nnewi and write ojukwu boldly on its body and walk around with it, people would simply look at you and smile and go about their business. Igbos don't have time for petty issues". And these people, like yourself, can't stomach "Buhari is working". Can you see how your lies always find you out??

How can you commend an act like this??

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. What exactly set you people apart from radical terrorists if I may ask??

Smh.

You are petty and sentimental.

Just goto to sokoto, katsina or kaduna and say, " Buhari is working "...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
[b] i can empathise and sympathize but you sound like an intelligent man, now an intelligent man like yourself ought to know that a country whose only source of income is oil, and the price of oil goes down globally from 140 dollars a barrel during jonathans time to 30 dollars a barrel during buharis time will face untold hardship that has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. buhari does not set the global oil prices. now i can understand how dumb people who dont know how to think can be angry that there is hardship and blame it on buhari but an intelligent man like yourself ought to know this has absolutely nothing to do with buhari. its global oil prices and several countries are affected. in venezuela the whole population has resorted to eating from dustbins and cannibalism to eat because they too like nigeria were dependent on just oil. so why ' stupid ' people seem to blame buhari is totally beyond me. are nigerians bereft of wisdom knowledge and understanding that they cant see the issue for what it is exactly ?[/b]

I am not part of those who critic Buhari's govt because of falling oil prices..to give perspective it will be apt I state first that I supported, campaigned for and voted for Buhari in last elections . My first grouse with Buhari started with his choice of ministers after leaving the country without directions or a cabinet for 6 months ..no sane leader would in the first place leave country being challenged by dwindling revenues without a cabinet for 6 whole months . 2ndly I faulted his decision to drop the heavy hammer on MTN by fining them heavily for not registering subscribers ,that action set in motion the evacuation of capital by foreign investors so much that some reports put it at 80 billion dollars in a space of 90 days and with our dwindled oil revenues and import based economy that was a death knell ..3rdly Buhari knowing he was dealing with low oil prices and when other major oil exporters including Saudi Arabia were looking at ways to ramp up production so as to use volume to make up for low oil prices Buhari chose the same moment to reduce his production capacity by starting a needless campaign of trying to bring Tompolo to book over some 13 billion naira..who does that?

The same Buhari knowing that most small businesses depend on fuel to power thier business goes ahead to increase both electricity tariffs and fuel prices in the same period ..any sane leader would have shelved the electricity tariff increment till Nigerians had gotten used to the new fuel prices .. I can go on and on ...the truth is that Buhari doesn't have what it takes to be a great leader and people like me who voted for him made a mistake

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2016
Useless woman, the man just showed you exactly how Buhari is working on Nigerians. Everyday Buhari is causing him hardship while you keep asking him to give you this or that and yet have the effrontery to tell that the useless Dullard is working. Enjoy the construction work your husband just commissioned on your face.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

I am not part of those who critic Buhari's govt because of falling oil prices..to give perspective it will be apt I state first that I supported, campaigned for and voted for Buhari in last elections . My first grouse with Buhari started with his choice of ministers after leaving the country without directions or a cabinet for 6 months ..no sane leader would in the first place leave country being challenged by dwindling revenues without a cabinet for 6 whole months . 2ndly I faulted his decision to drop the heavy hammer on MTN by fining them heavily for not registering subscribers ,that action set in motion the evacuation of capital by foreign investors so much that some reports put it at 80 billion dollars in a space of 90 days and with our dwindled oil revenues and import based economy that was a death knell ..3rdly Buhari knowing he was dealing with low oil prices and when other major oil exporters including Saudi Arabia were looking at ways to ramp up production so as to use volume to make up for low oil prices Buhari chose the same moment to reduce his production capacity by starting a needless campaign of trying to bring Tompolo to book over some 13 billion naira..who does that?

The same Buhari knowing that most small businesses depend on fuel to power thier business goes ahead to increase both electricity tariffs and fuel prices in the same period ..any sane leader would have shelved the electricity tariff increment till Nigerians had gotten used to the new fuel prices .. I can go on and on ...the truth is that Buhari doesn't have what it takes to be a great leader and people like me who voted for him made a mistake
the best retort to that sycophant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Mandu11(m): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2016
This period,the rate men are thinking of commiting suicide has increased.But the best treatment to give to ani female is not beatings,but ignore the hell out of them and give them little or no attention at all,trust me,dem go prefer to die.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2016
I blame d woman for saying dat rubbish blindly cos she is jobless for her nt to no dat fuel n oda tins are on d increase of ova 200% and I want the husband arrested cos he Is nt suppose to pour Nigeria economic hardship pains on his wife no matter what and I also think dat dis is nt d only reason y d husband will raise his hands n beat his wife to dis extreme as dere r two side of d story

For ur info

I will soon go to ghana

If I ve Ghanian cedis 5000 it means N400,000 In Nigeria

What a shame to Nigeria leaders

See ghanian currency to Naira?

The!

1.00 GHS = 79.8366 NGN
Ghanaian Cedi ↔ Nigerian Naira
1 GHS = 79.8366 NGN 1 NGN = 0.0125256 GHS
Convert again
View Chart
Mid-market rates: 2016-09-06 09:28 UTC
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Spidermon: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Abeg where does her husband train? Na the only thing wey i need be that from this thread

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Bazinga(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2016
nnachukz:
The husband's blood dey hot oo. The woman for just eat the daily bread the man brings home and keep quiet, because only the man knows what he is now passing through to bring that home.
That kind of her joke is no longer tolerated, not when everything has spoiled under Buhari's watch.

Lol
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:
So sad but reality has arrived ..Only bread winners will know if Buhari is working or not and from the way her husband reacted it shows he is the 100 percent breadwinner in that house ..Madam no sane Nigerian will condemn your husband at all ..we blame Buhari for his actions
Did I just hear u say no sane Nigeria will condemn husband ? Hey! Mr. Motherfucker Put ur mom in the position of this woman and imagine your reaction if your dad did this towards her Ohhh! Of cause, I expect you to join hands with your dad in the brutality... I wonder Wt ur type would do to their wives. It is matters like this I expect d female folks to bash ur kind and bash your retardedd skull with a very thick base ball stick till u get some fuckïng brain
No respect for the female gender at all, alainironu, oponu akidanidani apoda afofun gbemu angry
If u got a sister as well, give her out to her husband to kill for a common statement. Odenson angry
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by valarinz: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
Now I see why our leaders always say that, we the youths are useless, 4 pages of emotional outbursts and yet only 2% of those seem to notice the fact that this story ain't true, instead its a cooked up piece by bloggers to whip up sentiments and draw traffic, smh, gullible leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

what may have angered the man was the blaming Gej syndrome grin

A man was urging Buhari and APC to stop blaming Jonathan but while rounding up, he also blamed Lord Luggard for Nigeria's unity problems! [Aiyekooto Akindele on FB]
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Israelfx2(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2016
arrangee beating, good format though. next few days now u hear that ' the woman beaten by husband for saying buhari is working visits aso villa'. of course its a publicity stunt to exchange the beating to rice from the presidency and who will be the highest gainer? the man that has the cool head to plan this with the wife

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by kwankwasiya: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2016
They don't understand what men pass through this days.. they should shut up their mouth. .
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

intelligent response. some valid points made. but i assure you there is a method to the madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Themandator: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2016
I don't subscribe to battery but you can kind of went off limit.. How can you say that to the man that knows what goes down to out food on your table.. . Working blue black on your face
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by alfsalami: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2016
Before I opened I knew it must be Ibo , shame and foolishness combine
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

Keep speaking English ..if you get mind just go to busy spot and tell them Buhari is working
em go confirm the beatings fr am,nonsense.....if I dey there I go join sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Behold my wallpaper

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2016
That's one of the most provoking statement anybody can say around me!...i stoped talking with my old man over3 months ago cos he uttered same SH*T!
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Themandator: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
intelligent response. some valid points made. but i assure you there is a method to the madness.

Can you explain this method, please.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
The argument you put forward doesn't hold water and when you people continue to build excuses rather ways of moving forward, you end up taking us backward. First and foremost, there are countries without a drop of oil, so what happened to all the talk of diversifying the economy and moving it away from dependence on oil?
That aside, granted, oil sold above $ 100 dollars during Jonathan and the exchange rate was $1:#197, how much is the exchange rate today?So even though the government earns less dollars, the increase in exchange rate does not give the government any basis to complain, but here we are lamenting rather that telling ourselves the truth that Buhari lacks the capacity to govern.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Diorin: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Did I just hear u say no sane Nigeria will condemn husband ? Hey! Mr. Motherfucker Put ur mom in the position of this woman and imagine your reaction if your dad did this towards her Ohhh! Of cause, I expect you to join hands with your dad in the brutality... I wonder Wt ur type would do to their wives. It is matters like this I expect d female folks to bash ur kind and bash your retardedd skull with a very thick base ball stick till u get some fuckïng brain
No respect for the female gender at all, alainironu, oponu akidanidani apoda afofun gbemu angry
If u got a sister as well, give her out to her husband to kill for a common statement. Odenson angry

Its not my fault Nigeria has become a jungle ..please tell Buhari to improve his game so husbands don't go hitting wives because he is not performing. .I feel for the woman but I am sure that man lost his sense for moment there when she uttered those trigger words "Buhari is working"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Faraidi(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2016
RZArecta:
A woman has cried on social media after her husband allegedly battered her when she said President Buhari is working.

According to Vincent Chinenye @Vincentwap who shared the picture of the woman on Twitter, he tweeted that all the woman did was to praise the administration of Buhari's government in Nigeria and that got her the beating of her life.

See the tweet below:

MY HUSBAND DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE I SAID BUHARI IS WORKING. .. @MBuhari @aishambuhari @benmurraybruce pic.twitter.com/41CXbhFFfN
— Vincent Chinenye (@vincentwap) September 5, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/vincentwap/status/772888731472764928
foolish woman. If na me I for blind the eye totally
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2016
When u are married to celebobo on de beats

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:

Abeg chill there. Are governments elected on the basis of oil prices or on the basis of performance. Was the GEJ government not castigated towards the end for these same problems and they featured on a lot of APC campaign adverts. If Buhari knew oil prices will be a determinant of his performance he should have backed out at the primaries because oil prices were declining then. Elections are all about progress and governments are elected to provide progressive ideas. Watch out. Come 2019, what do you expect the manifestos to say?
'We will provide an economy depending on the oil price. If it falls to 10 dollars, sorry' and see whether you will get one vote'.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2016
Baba 70 don talk am say quote Trouble sleep yanga go wake am up.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2016
The picture really shows that her husband beat her 'black' and 'blue'
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2016
valarinz:
Now I see why our leaders always say that, we the youths are useless, 4 pages of emotional outbursts and yet only 2% of those seem to notice the fact that this story ain't true, instead its a cooked up piece by bloggers to whip up sentiments and draw traffic, smh, gullible leaders of tomorrow
ok,let it be true or false but that pix will make some people be careful.....anybody that utters those words right now will get a resounding thunder on the face.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.