Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (46057 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

Keep speaking English ..if you get mind just go to busy spot and tell the Buhari is working
And you these same people say "if you take a bingo to Nnewi and write ojukwu boldly on its body and walk around with it, people would simply look at you and smile and go about their business. Igbos don't have time for petty issues". And these people, like yourself, can't stomach "Buhari is working". Can you see how your lies always find you out??

How can you commend an act like this??

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. What exactly set you people apart from radical terrorists if I may ask??

Smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
@ Myzmycoli: I suppose you are married now. Can you see the bunch of savages who happen to be your best buddies on the forum?? I thought you were so outspoken you wouldn't hesitate to condemn act such as this or majority of the comments we see here that seem to celebrate and promote acts of violence against women.

I pray dearly you are never caught at the receiving end of stuffs like this someday.

Since when did become such a crime having a harmless opinion?

So disappointed.
[/s]
trash trash trash trash
@ bolded

back to sender

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun can you enforce rule 2 on this guy

13 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2016
[s][left]
Progressive01:
And you these same people say "if you take a bingo to Nnewi and write ojukwu boldly on its body and walk around with it, people would simply look at you and smile and go about their business. Igbos don't have time for petty issues". And these people, like yourself, can't stomach "Buhari is working". Can you see how your lies always find you out??

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. What exactly set you people apart from radical terrorists if I may ask??

Smh.
[/s]
more trash

9 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by calyto: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2016
This started like a joke on facebook and you guys are now taking as a confirmed news.
SMH

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Be there crying to news when your mates are using cutlass on their useless husbands. So one cannot have a political view again, iranu.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Hedonistically: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2016
I would do the same.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by zebelle(f): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2016
rusher14:
Buhari is working.

Correct ! All work na work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari should now work on her face.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
What has buhari not done! He has done more harm than good to Nigeria/Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by kayodekomo2015: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2016
That man needs to be arrested. And charged for wife battery.He need to be taught the lesson of his life.He is a simpleton.Period.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by fxskye: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2016
I don't believe the story. There is more to it than this.

Let's hear from the ox's mouth.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by dollarsplenty(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
If you can believe this, then, you can believe any trash.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
This not joke @ all. The other day I stopped a bike and I said Sai Baba. The bike man got angry and sped off. Times are hard. This change has changed the music for everybody. Battered wife sorry oo
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
People ain't smiling in this kind Nigeria economy
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Dething: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Fake picture for news.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:

Smh.

I am am not commending him for hitting his wife but why will she provoke her husband with such a lie ..he must have lost his sanity briefly when he heard his beloved wife utter those lies ...You will be suprised the kind of annoyance that name Buhari can breed in a sane and nice person .

12 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by stronggman: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
The man no even sabi beat, he beat you naim you still dey use your eye to see, na now you go knoW the kain work wey your buhari dey do, idiot. Thank your God say no be me handle you, I for tell you say I no dey answer my name for nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Metroman7: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2016
This is way extreme.The husband should be man enough to face the consequences.

There are more strategic creative ways of showing her that buhari is sleeping on duty hence not working other than turning her into punching bag.

I can only imagine how the woman was tearing the man apart with illogical arguments as against observable reality the man faces.[/quote][/s]

Hahaha
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2016
She deserves the beating, never seen this hardship in my life ever since I was born, your husband brings food home on daily basis and all she could say is; buhari is working.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Why won't she praise Buhari, na she dey pay school fees? angry

That okpolo eye fit her grin

14 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Omeokachie: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
If parents are not using their children as collateral in exchange for a bag of rice, husbands are now beating up their wives out of frustration!
This is a repeat of the 1983-85 scenario.
Since its been said that most Nigerians have very short memory, little pity should come our way as this administration (read Buhari) is a self-inflicted injury.

Enjoy the change fellas.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by whitley(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:
This is way extreme.The husband should be man enough to face the consequences.

There are more strategic creative ways of showing her that buhari is sleeping on duty hence not working other than turning her into punching bag.

I can only imagine how the woman was tearing the man apart with illogical arguments as against observable reality the man faces.
. Nope this way is good enough so when she wakes up in the morning,she automatically know buhari isn't working

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by stagger: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
9jatatafo:
This not joke @ all. The other day I stopped a bike and I said Sai Baba. The bike man got angry and sped off. Times are hard. This change has changed the music for everybody. Battered wife sorry oo

You are lucky say the man no issue you one hot slap.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Oluschenco(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Chaiiii, to provide daily bread for the family is not easy nowadays with Oga Buhari's economy grin. All things being equal, i don't support domestic violence.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by losom(f): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this? if you look closely, you would see pink on the said black eye cry.All the attention seekers sef and the Vincent dey tag aishabuhari so money go enter acct abi? Kai Nigerians
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Be there crying to news when your mates are using cutlass on their useless husbands. So one cannot have a political view again, iranu.
when will you receive sense na ? cutlass ?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by JudasIsCucumber: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
@ Myzmycoli: I suppose you are married now. Can you see the bunch of savages who happen to be your best buddies on the forum?? I thought you were so outspoken you wouldn't hesitate to condemn act such as this or majority of the comments we see here that seem to celebrate and promote acts of violence against women.

I pray dearly you are never caught at the receiving end of stuffs like this someday.

Since when did become such a crime having a harmless opinion?

So disappointed.

when has it become a crime to name ones pet after the president?I condemn the gentleman that battered his spouse, but pple like you should stop being hypocritical and having selective amnesia.
You should at all times applaud wot is good and condemn wot is bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2016
The man loves her,he only saved her life because if she made that statement outside she would have been beaten to a pulp.now she will think more carefully before talking

9 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
benin guys go say...egbe noyon ooooo...now she will become a celeb..and they will want to make a scape goat of the man..instead of the economy and herdsmen..guys quote me watch for the next episode of this..
otil1:
But how can she say that.

That statement is amongst the most provocative things anyone can say in today's Nigeria.

Times are biting hardest.

In Polo Mall, I visited yesterday, almost half the shops are closed. It's becoming a ghost town.

Tough. Tough man!
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

I am am not commending him for hitting his wife but why will she provoke her husband with such a lie ..he must have lost his sanity briefly when he heard his beloved wife utter those lies ...You will be suprised the kind of annoyance that name Buhari can breed in a sane and nice person .
bros when will you receive sense na ?
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2016
ONLY AN EVIL WOMAN CUD COME UP WT SUCH AN IMMOPORIAL CRAP AS DAURA BEEF IS WORKING grin
PPLE SEEM TO 4GET THAT THE EVIL U COMMITED 2DAY WILL DESEND ON U 2DAY.
BUT THAT MAN SUPPO THROWN INTO PRISON FOR THAT BASTARDLY ACT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.