Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (46055 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Chubhie:
This is way extreme.The husband should be man enough to face the consequences.

There are more strategic creative ways of showing her that buhari is sleeping on duty hence not working other than turning her into punching bag.

I can only imagine how the woman was tearing the man apart with illogical arguments as against observable reality the man faces.
ABEG, ABEG ABEG angry angry Women dont know how to keep their mouths together. if the man is not providing chop money, she would call her useless man. despite all Bubu is doing to us, she is still saying Buhari is working. shebi now, she will think well well before yarning dust. cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2016
RZArecta:
A woman has cried on social media after her husband allegedly battered her when she said President Buhari is working.

According to Vincent Chinenye @Vincentwap who shared the picture of the woman on Twitter, he tweeted that all the woman did was to praise the administration of Buhari's government in Nigeria and that got her the beating of her life.

See the tweet below:

MY HUSBAND DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE I SAID BUHARI IS WORKING. .. @MBuhari @aishambuhari @benmurraybruce pic.twitter.com/41CXbhFFfN
— Vincent Chinenye (@vincentwap) September 5, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/vincentwap/status/772888731472764928
HER HUSBAND IS A GOOD MAKE-UP ARTIST grin SEE AS SHE COME FINE.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by eyinjuege: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Be there crying to news when your mates are using cutlass on their useless husbands. So one cannot have a political view again, iranu.

You harsh o

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by emonkey(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2016
I think this is a lie. The woman may be saying this publicly in the hope that gullible Buhari fans will reward her with money.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
rusher14:
Buhari is working.

I hope u will not go out in the streets of PH and say dis, beating awaits u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by rusher14: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

I hope u will not go out in the streets of PH and say dis, beating awaits u grin grin

They were already killing themselves over there even before the election of 2015.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Godwin616: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
I doubt if the story is true in the first place. How can you beat up your wife just because of topic of public interest. It is not a private matter so I see no reason why it should degenerate to physical assault. Although. In reality the situation is tough and almost everybody is feeling the heat including the housewives. More pressure is definately on the bread winners. I see frustration setting in and that could be responsible for the guy's action.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by buksaylor001: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
She get luck, if na me i for terminate her life-
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by millhouse: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
una never see change yet...brothers will soon set against themselves
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by chuksmad(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
onatisi:
The man loves her,he only saved her life because if she made that statement outside she would have been beaten to a pulp.now she will think more carefully before talking
Onatisi the prophet. prophesy for us what will happen at the end of this year.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
He should hv killed her
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
You are even lucky to be alive.
In this time,encouragement is what people need and not the rubbish argument that this govt knows what its doing.
Incase you have not noticed, people are now committing suicide over the hardship.

Ps-but your selfie aint bad sha.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
rusher14:
Buhari is working.
mtcheeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by lurdkriss: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
I hope she can still see the work

Don't support the beating tho undecided
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Another case of domestic violence, I can bet this is not the first time he is beating her up
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
@ Myzmycoli: I suppose you are married now. Can you see the bunch of savages who happen to be your best buddies on the forum?? I thought you were so outspoken you wouldn't hesitate to condemn acts such as this or majority of the comments we see here that seem to celebrate and promote acts of violence against women.

I pray dearly you are never caught at the receiving end of stuffs like this someday.

Since when did it become such a crime having a harmless opinion?

So disappointed.
bros. U ar worst than them
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
when will you receive sense na ? cutlass ?

Shay na the cutlass dey fear you, ok what about digger?
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
cheap attention seeker... maybe Na her plan with the husband, make Aisha give dem free rice and money... oshi
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by arnold123: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
RZArecta:
A woman has cried on social media after her husband allegedly battered her when she said President Buhari is working.

According to Vincent Chinenye @Vincentwap who shared the picture of the woman on Twitter, he tweeted that all the woman did was to praise the administration of Buhari's government in Nigeria and that got her the beating of her life.

See the tweet below:

MY HUSBAND DID THIS TO ME BECAUSE I SAID BUHARI IS WORKING. .. @MBuhari @aishambuhari @benmurraybruce pic.twitter.com/41CXbhFFfN

kwarrect! see her yeye face how pesin fit marry this kind of thing

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
And you these same people say "if you take a bingo to Nnewi and write ojukwu boldly on its body and walk around with it, people would simply look at you and smile and go about their business. Igbos don't have time for petty issues". And these people, like yourself, can't stomach "Buhari is working". Can you see how your lies always find you out??

How can you commend an act like this??

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. What exactly set you people apart from radical terrorists if I may ask??

Smh.

What has brought Igbos to this matter at hand? Does mentioning Igbos or anyother tribe or ethnic group put food on ur table?

Please learn to address issues without sentiments or prejudice. I was following ur comments about the wife battery case and was in agreement until u started calling people out and going tribal.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Agbanagba1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
[b][/b]In this chronic and critical period of change one needs to apply a heavy dose of mouth control.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by SuperBlack: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Can someone tell me the difference between Mark NsukkaBaggers and terrorists who slit people's throats at the slightest provocation??!!

How could ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING support unwarranted cruelty like this?? A man brutalised a woman leaving her in this state simply because she said "Buhari is working[/b] and they fall over themselves heaping praises on him!!

Do these people have mothers at all?? What manner of hatred is this?? Tufiakwa!!

Seun, nairaland shouldn't be seen promoting or applauding acts of savagery against women if it can't tolerate same against animals. Those comments up there should be taken down asap.

Cc: Mynd44.
What are you even saying? Can't hear you well. The network is bad.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by femipraiz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
otil1:
But how can she say that.

That statement is amongst the most provocative things anyone can say in today's Nigeria.

Times are biting hardest.

In Polo Mall, I visited yesterday, almost half the shops are closed. It's becoming a ghost town.

Tough. Tough man!

Hmm!! she is right! of a truth Buhari is working! what she got after saying that from her husband really shows the great work Buhari is doing, atleast that will wake her up from her dream.... mtcheeew yeye Woman.. By the way Mr. Husband so u get this kind talent and u can't come out to face any of the Klitchko's brother, already that would have put enough food on your table... Sick Man!
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Utchman1: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
He is a fool.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by byvan03: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
This one nah on top marriage abi? Mtccchhhhhweeewwww!!!
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Seun360(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari must hear this.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Can someone tell me the difference between Mark NsukkaBaggers and terrorists who slit people's throats at the slightest provocation??!!

How could ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING support unwarranted cruelty like this?? A man brutalised a woman leaving her in this state simply because she said "Buhari is working[/b] and they fall over themselves heaping praises on him!!

Do these people have mothers at all?? What manner of hatred is this?? Tufiakwa!!

Seun, nairaland shouldn't be seen promoting or applauding acts of savagery against women if it can't tolerate same against animals. Those comments up there should be taken down asap.

Cc: Mynd44.
the same way brownroof republicans where women are stronger than men, where a woman butchered her husband after s*x for marrying another woman
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by ShootToKill: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

I am am not commending him for hitting his wife but why will she provoke her husband with such a lie ..he must have lost his sanity briefly when he heard his beloved wife utter those lies ...You will be suprised the kind of annoyance that name Buhari can breed in a sane and nice person .

Sane and nice persons who has got bills to pay. Not some zombies typing from their mother's hut, chopping 'mama thank you'.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by hundredhundred: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
ShootToKill:

Thr cry of a muslimudeen pro-dullard.

Everyone is a muslim to this jobless troll.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by ShootToKill: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
The woman na yoruba woman sef. Her husband go soon use her head do rituals for this difficult dullharry Tyrannocracy.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by july66: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
RZArecta:

See the tweet below:

Men are no longer smiling. Everything has gone up & except wages. Naturally everybody blames the government. When a full time housewife now starts commending the same government, punches naturally follows. So I am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.