Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) (46060 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
the stupid woman deserved it..... may be when she trade places with her husband on matters of expenses, she will know what time it is.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
stronggman:
The man no even sabi beat, he beat you naim you still dey use your eye to see, na now you go knoW the kain work wey your buhari dey do, idiot. Thank your God say no be me handle you, I for tell you say I no dey answer my name for nothing.
you be strongman but na women you dey beat abi ? lolzzzzz . yyou no fit go fight men ?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by lagboy19: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
you no they respect your husband or you forget that in our culture Man is the head of the house and Glorious QURAN and Holy Bible teach us to give regard to the leaders, so na your mouth put you for trouble nice time you conscious your mouth
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
This is not funny..

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
thumbs up 4u..i know where dis is going..lets juz position well..is the country not a joke
losom:
Am I the only one seeing this? if you look closely, you would see pink on the said black eye cry.All the attention seekers sef and the Vincent dey tag aishabuhari so money go enter acct abi? Kai Nigerians
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
bros when will you receive sense na ?

When Buhari starts working oo

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by morayolawal: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Sorry madam,your husband is d only breadwinner if d reverse is d case u will never make such comment although am not in support of battling u like this.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2016
otil1:
But how can she say that.

That statement is amongst the most provocative things anyone can say in today's Nigeria.

Times are biting hardest.

In Polo Mall, I visited yesterday, almost half the shops are closed. It's becoming a ghost town.

Tough. Tough man!
It is because she doesn't know how her husband struggle to put food on the table.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

When Buhari starts working oo
buhari stop you from putting keke napep on the road and earning a living ?
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by claremont(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by la1(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016
the twitter op and the fellow who posted the topic here are known trolls, there's absolutely no truth to the BS posted... i doubt the unfortunate woman whose picture has been used to peddle a lie is aware.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by biggie73(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari is toxic.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
@ Myzmy.coli: I suppose you are married now. Can you see the bunch of savages who happen to be your best buddies on the forum?? I thought you were so outspoken you wouldn't hesitate to condemn act such as this or majority of the comments we see here that seem to celebrate and promote acts of violence against women.

I pray dearly you are never caught at the receiving end of stuffs like this someday.

Since when did become such a crime having a harmless opinion?

So disappointed.
what has she got to do with this? Why you involving her in this?

This is so lame, childish and dvmb.
Honestly you need brain evaluation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idy1(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin grin angry angry grin
Dcomrade:
Someone pls help me oooo...... Them wan kill me too, just because I shouted Sai Buhari , did I say anything bad grin
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2016
i knew it...korofo activists will soon be activated online ...when are u guys going to ASO VILLA..AND CHANT ..BRING BACK OUR FACE?? grin
kayodekomo2015:
That man needs to be arrested. And charged for wife battery.He need to be taught the lesson of his life.He is a simpleton.Period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by CplusJason: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2016
Next time she will learn how to talk, instead of sitting at home wasting the husband salary and praising the "dog" buhari

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
buhari stop you from putting keke napep on the road and earning a living ?

Keke is is now almost 1 million naira.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by nkechiben(f): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2016
DaudaAbu:
I really see the black for her face,

The blue on her head.

Kpele ma

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2016
This story sounds exaggerated

There is something she has not yet told us.

Something else is at play here...possibly transfered agression
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by sukkot: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2016
idupaul:

Keke is is now almost 1 million naira.
try farming na, or fishery. or build poultry cage for backyard and start selling eggs. buhari has put no restrictions on these activities na. all those screaming buhari are looking for someone to blame for their lack of intellect in creativity to create a way for themselves or just lazy and looking for someone to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2016
ur husband is right...........she's even lucky if na me it will be worst.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2016
I am a buhari support and I am laughing hard.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Be there crying to news when your mates are using cutlass on their useless husbands. So one cannot have a political view again, iranu.
hmmmmmmmm u wicked oh grin SO IF I MISBEHAVE U GO BUTCHER ME
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by iamKeo(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2016
Mr aint smiling. grin
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2016
kayodekomo2015:
That man needs to be arrested. And charged for wife battery.He need to be taught the lesson of his life.He is a simpleton.Period.

And you are a "complexton" abi? Abeg forget story
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by talktonase(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2016
nnachukz:
The husband's blood dey hot oo. The woman for just eat the daily bread the man brings home and keep quiet, because only the man knows what he is now passing through to bring that home.
That kind of her joke is no longer tolerated, not when everything has spoiled under Buhari's watch.
I am sure she got such battery because the husband is unable to provide the so called daily bread...
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by idupaul: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2016
sukkot:
try farming na, or fishery. or build poultry cage for backyard and start selling eggs. buhari has put no restrictions on these activities na. all those screaming buhari are looking for someone to blame for their lack of intellect in creativity to create a way for themselves or just lazy and looking for someone to blame.

If your business has gone from a 60 million naira year business to pittance you will know what time is saying I am sure you are a dependent from the way you speak .

10 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by 4dor: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2016
otil1:
But how can she say that.

That statement is amongst the most provocative things anyone can say in today's Nigeria.

Times are biting hardest.

In Polo Mall, I visited yesterday, almost half the shops are closed. It's becoming a ghost town.

Tough. Tough man!

You're right, but do you know the lines at shoprite are getting longer and they are even expanding by opening new stores? Hotel booking is also getting better than when there was no recession.
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Madam ur husband did d ryt tn

For u to say buhari is working, is lyk saying ur husband is lazy

#ewuGambia

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by basingstoke: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
Why is anything Buhari equals violence
Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Progressive01:
@ Myzmycoli: I suppose you are married now. Can you see the bunch of savages who happen to be your best buddies on the forum?? I thought you were so outspoken you wouldn't hesitate to condemn act such as this or majority of the comments we see here that seem to celebrate and promote acts of violence against women.

I pray dearly you are never caught at the receiving end of stuffs like this someday.

Since when did become such a crime having a harmless opinion?

So disappointed.

It kind of sad the way Nigerians handle issue.
So she don't have right to air her views.
Nigerians need to be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) by mkoabiola: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2016
Who cares if he like make he kill u
She may b one if dos women DAT was given a cup of rice during d election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.