Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,293 members, 7,826,163 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) (48174 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nwaguy24: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pastor no fit u @ all,ur beards,glasses,everything abt u no work 4 u 2 b pastor...u jst dy use ur brethren dy chop
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
fireflies07:

You are also stupid

OK let me ask you a simple question; what makes you think I'm stupid and that you are not stupid and the smart one here?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.

only a sheep need a shepherd. are you a sheep how were you able to browse.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Many freemanson's claiming pastors. God forbid. I pity his congregation. Really sheep. Atoru

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Luckymay(f): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
SMH at 360 degrees.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Allendfredy: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
The charismatic pastor who is the founder of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly COZA, Abuja, took a selfie with this his Gucci Web Animalier supreme tote with bee that cost $2, 490 which is about N1m going by today's exchange rate. See photo below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-shows-off.html

Until a pastor look poor befor u beliv he is called.......why judging or criticizing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
oglalasioux:
I've been laughing at some comments saying judgment day will determine if the pastor is real or fake. I can't stop laughing.
These pastors know there's nothing like heaven or hell. They know the religion god doesn't exist. They'll feed fat on the gullibility of the people until we put an end to religion.

Fact!

Bruh, there is a God and we are the Gods.

Not some Christian false God.

Satan is real not the Bible Satan we all know to be evil.

The real God of the Human race who doesn't require to worship him because he knows we are Gods and he is helping us to waken up our God state (reaching God head) thus becoming full Gods by using power meditation. This one is real because Satan appears to you, you are able to see your guardian daemon and also summon other demons for help thru father Satan. Demons are not harmful as Christianity said to decieve us leaving us in the dark.

Spiritual satanism is not a religion !

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Drew0:
smiley

Christians are all deluded foools.

No God will save you.

Save your self

Apply logic.

Does anybody help u work?
Does anybody help u eat?
Does anybody help you walk?
Does anybody help you run in the face of danger?

So why do you feel a God will come save you?

If you can't save yourself?.

Ye are Gods asleep.

Wake up my friends!

Wake up!

From this false belief system of Christ!

We are Gods!

We don't need to worship any other God.

That's why father Satan wants to help us reach God head be wise.

undecided So painful that its wen peeps like u die and find out life after death that u discover the truth and wished you had known all these earlier on

Funny enough God loves u. Jst sit down and think about wat u said, does it really make sense. Ask God to forgive you and let the holy spirit
minister the right things to you. Then you'll feel the joy in knowing who God is and the joy in serving Him.

I mean no insults bro.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Victurh:

undecided So painful that its wen peeps like u die and find out life after death that u discover the truth and wished you had known all these earlier on

Funny enough God loves u. Jst sit down and think about wat u said, does it really make sense. Ask God to forgive you and let the holy spirit
minister the right things to you. Then you'll feel the joy in knowing who God is and the joy in serving Him.

I mean no insults bro.

Lol bro I for enlighten you on something but no need.

God loves me right?

Let me tell you; I was once a Christian I read in Bible that the sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable.

You know during dedication? I had to purposely reject the holy spirit and blaspeheme him? By calling him fowl rotten and useless?

So tell me if I even decide to turn to Christianity how can I be accepted back? When my sin is unforgivable?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by vislabraye(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
The charismatic pastor who is the founder of Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly COZA, Abuja, took a selfie with this his Gucci Web Animalier supreme tote with bee that cost $2, 490 which is about N1m going by today's exchange rate. See photo below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-shows-off.html

It's rich people like this pastor that make the average person to compare Nigerian big men with Mark Zuckerberg.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by makydebbie(f): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
so there ain't hungry people in Nigeria huh!!! no make I e-slap you
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by makahlj2: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Is this one really a pastor?
No, he is a fat oyinbo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Codes151(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
and you wonder why many had stopped going to church. That money can fix someone up for life. Tithe and offerings making folks rich. I don't blame you sha cause it's not easy convincing people to part with their money
I swear! Sunday's nowadays !!! After a good palm wine n dog meat---- EPL... Church nowadays! Confucius
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by aalangel(f): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

See photo here: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/09/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-shows-off.html

The church is indeed "Common Wealth" wink

And so?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by mubarak89(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.
Jesu!!! which bible says that pls? It's... I know my sheep and my sheep know me
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by abike12(f): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm... You people need to ask your leaders for accountability, spiritual leaders, political leaders, every leader. Not to be following and saying Sir, Sir to a man like you.

That's all I got.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Carlmax(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na this guy dey straff dat Walter gurl na... Indeed The Lord is Good! Lol
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
so there ain't hungry people in Nigeria huh!!! no make I e-slap you
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don modify na
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Carlmax(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
makahlj2:
No, he is a fat oyinbo smiley
Lol nice play on words.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by reflx(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
maybe the bag is Church Property
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don modify na
betterundecided
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by abike12(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
I understand a private jet for travelling extensively to various locations but I don't understand a bag of one million naira for a man. If there is any person that is a dedicated member that doesn't have food to eat, that money could have been put to better use. What about empowerment of members? If such programs are going on then they need to be publicized as loudly as the fast cars and designer goods. Because this is not looking good
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by flokii: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good for him.. celebrity pastor
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Someone please tell this guy that we are still waiting for his "Robust response" to Ese Walters' accusations! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
reflx:
maybe the bag is Church Property

Lol, probably. Very essential to carry his Bible around on evangelism and crusade.

All part of 'God's work'. Touch not the annointed etc.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
manmoraskk:
No its "I know my sheep and my sheep know me".
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by eluquenson(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
It reminds me of Ese Walter saga

Pastor of Doom

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by cyrilamx(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pentecostalism and show biz are synonymous. That why Martin Luther will ever be turning in his grave...yes there was corruption in the church, but his inability to live celibacy prompted him in reality not the corruption, to split the church. 500 years on since that rebellion, we have every Tom, dick and Harry claiming to be called, using same Bible to support their continous fragmentation even when Jesus specifically prayed on the night before his passion for the unity of his church. Jn 171-26. I remember on 26 March 2014 when a German Bishop behaved as if the diocese he headed was his personal property, spending a whooping €26m dollar on residence and other irrelevant things, he was removed and disciplined by Pope Francis. Pope Francis Fires German ‘Bling Bishop’ | TIME http://time.com/38336/pope-francis-bling-bishop-fires/. The problem with pentecostal pastors is the lack of structure and authority to discipline erring Pastors in their fold. It still remains that the greatest coup the devil ever staged against Christianity is the protestant reformation-the division of the church which sadly many now see as their personal property.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by honsule(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Drew0:

Lol bro I for enlighten you on something but no need.

God loves me right?

Let me tell you; I was once a Christian I read in Bible that the sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable.

You know during dedication? I had to purposely reject the holy spirit and blaspeheme him? By calling him fowl rotten and useless?

So tell me if I even decide to turn to Christianity how can I be accepted back? When my sin is unforgivable?

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." What u considered as unforgivable sin, God may not be seeing it that way, hence i will adjure you to turn to christianity in genuine repentance.The LORD will accept you. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by tiny78(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy
mogboyelade:
Swaggerlicious pastor effizy.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Is there a way CAN can sanction this errant pastor? These are the kind of charlatans that need to be weeded of christendom.

Hmmm, and who do you choose to be the innocent CAN leader/pastor to cast the first stone at him? The ones with an average of 2 private planes each? Or the one with his airline and million naira gold chains? Or the one with thousand dollar suits and hairdos? Or the ones with multimillion naira mansions, limos, real estate and private universities? These are the heroes of every poor pentecostal pastor and they are the ones who have say in CAN affairs.

This IS Christendom exactly, kid yourself not.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Miles300: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
There is nothing wrong for a pastor to live a good life of luxury or any of us either .. It could possibly be a gift ... but wen a pastor start flaunting on Instagram and any other social network then sometin is wrong .. We ought to own our possessions in all humility ..Solomon was a very rich king but yet he was humble before God , aside worshiping idols wen he was carried away wit punah...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.