Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) (48184 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Drew0:

Lol bro I for enlighten you on something but no need.

God loves me right?

Let me tell you; I was once a Christian I read in Bible that the sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable.

You know during dedication? I had to purposely reject the holy spirit and blaspeheme him? By calling him fowl rotten and useless?

So tell me if I even decide to turn to Christianity how can I be accepted back? When my sin is unforgivable?
yeah the sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable but with "God all things are possible",life is in pairs,if the devil exists then the true God exists,I have seen angels and I have seen demons,satan will only lead you to do evil as opposed to the goodness God embodies,mind you,Jesus is greater than satan talkless of God the Father himself.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
and you wonder why many had stopped going to church. That money can fix someone up for life. Tithe and offerings making folks rich. I don't blame you sha cause it's not easy convincing people to part with their money
Its not easy?! Lol grin In Nigeria, it is VERY easy grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Drew0:

Lol bro I for enlighten you on something but no need.

God loves me right?

Let me tell you; I was once a Christian I read in Bible that the sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable.

You know during dedication? I had to purposely reject the holy spirit and blaspeheme him? By calling him fowl rotten and useless?

So tell me if I even decide to turn to Christianity how can I be accepted back? When my sin is unforgivable?

Good! There are three basic steps;

1. Conviction: Acknowledging the fact dat u are a sinner, just as isaiah did (isaiah 6:6), has given u the opportunity to tap from the amazing grace

2. Godly sorrow: feeling remorse and sorry, even if it means crying, as a result of ur sins

3. Renunciation: The most important aspect, which is speaking out to God, What you did and tell Him to forgive you.

Once u av genuinely repented, u will feel dat peace of God in ur life. Do short prayers.

After all these, using Romans 8:2 and Phillipians 4:8 as a guide for you in ur daily life.

Keep on reading ur bible, and u'll see how wonderful and great works will begin to happen in ur life as time goes on.

Kind of lengthy?! No offence.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by ooshinibos: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Akshow:
The brazen way in which these men of God flaunt their wealth in the face of poverty and hunger in the land makes me wonder what it us they preach in the churches. Sha I no blame am. Na the useless gullible mumus that slave hard to pay tight and offering to sponsor these thieves extravagant lifestyle.

its not easy to gather people and collect money , if it was easy most people will be doing , its requires special skills and listeners :-) , figure it out Akshow

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
honsule:

Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." What u considered as unforgivable sin, God may not be seeing it that way, hence i will adjure you to turn to christianity in genuine repentance.The LORD will accept you. Shalom

Nah your God said his word cannot be broken why should he break it for me?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Drew0:

Fact!

Bruh, there is a God and we are the Gods.

Not some Christian false God.

Satan is real not the Bible Satan we all know to be evil.

The real God of the Human race who doesn't require to worship him because he knows we are Gods and he is helping us to waken up our God state (reaching God head) thus becoming full Gods by using power meditation. This one is real because Satan appears to you, you are able to see your guardian daemon and also summon other demons for help thru father Satan. Demons are not harmful as Christianity said to decieve us leaving us in the dark.

Spiritual satanism is not a religion !

I clicked like because I buy your idea. However, those things you think are gods, demons and Satan are nothing but gravity, electromagnetism and the two nuclear forces in action. I agree with you. If there's a humanoid god then it's mankind.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Clemzzz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pastor!!!

Do these dark knuckles mean you're bleaching?

Wealth flaunting pastor.
I won't say more.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by perryy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
salbis:
Please help me God

never to fall a prey to these motivational speakers.

Amen oooo

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Some Nigerians sha.. .so u expect a man of God to be poor abi? Any rich man of God is not God anointed abi?

Do u guys even bother to ask if he has a business or you think men of God don't work?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by wrongnumber: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.

This is why I will always respect T.B.Joshua.

Any Nigerian G.O that uses private jet is not worthy of paradise.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
If any of my Gucci bag goes missing on NL, i will hold you accountable in strong terms or collect your personal contact For further investigation
makydebbie:
angrythat money can feed alot...anyways whalizmabizznezzundecided
I for steal that bag...but I no be thieflipsrsealed
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by wrongnumber: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
udemzy101:
Some Nigerians sha.. .so u expect a man of God to be poor abi? Any rich man of God is not God anointed abi?

Do u guys even bother to ask if he has a business or you think men of God don't work?

To be rich is OK for a man of God but to flaunt riches is carnal and a sign of vagueness.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Victurh:

Good! There are three basic steps;

1. Conviction: Acknowledging the fact dat u are a sinner, just as isaiah did (isaiah 6:6), has given u the opportunity to tap from the amazing grace

2. Godly sorrow: feeling remorse and sorry, even if it means crying, as a result of ur sins

3. Renunciation: The most important aspect, which is speaking out to God, What you did and tell Him to forgive you.

Once u av genuinely repented, u will feel dat peace of God in ur life. Do short prayers.

After all these, using Romans 8:2 and Phillipians 4:8 as a guide for you in ur daily life.

Keep on reading ur bible, and u'll see how wonderful and great works will begin to happen in ur life as time goes on.

Kind of lengthy?! No offence.

Peace!

But he said his word cannot be broken.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
wrongnumber:

To be rich is OK for a man of God but to flaunt riches is carnal and a sign of vagueness.

Rubbish.

Where e dey for Bible say e carnal?

Is he not a human?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
oglalasioux:

I clicked like because I buy your idea. However, those things you think are gods, demons and Satan are nothing but gravity, electromagnetism and the two nuclear forces in action. I agree with you. If there's a humanoid god then it's mankind.

So u mean electromagnetism and gravity can appear I'm human form, benevolent being as Gods ?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
It's been 5 MONTHS I stepped into the church.
Can anyone tell me what I have missed....?
Because surprisingly my Life's better.

God has richly blessed me.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Akshow: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
ooshinibos:

its not easy to gather people and collect money , if it was easy most people will be doing , its requires special skills and listeners :-) , figure it out Akshow
it's the threat of hell and eternal damnation that these thieves use on the psychic of gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by shukudi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
wink
manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.
I like ur version of the bible ooo! Where u buy am? The bible says 'I know my sheep and my sheep knows me...'.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by buffalowings: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
nikkypearl:

so...Pastoral work don become hustle lipsrsealed

I 'd prefer a Gucci Tote Bible

See this one

Who gucci tote bible Don help

grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
makahlj2:
No, he is a fat oyinbo smiley
hahahahaha grin I have never seen a pastor that buys or flaunt their expensive whatever.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Temi4live(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na people sitting under his ministrations i blame, them b complete MUMU, mear looking @ d man self u can deduce say na 419, they just hide under Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by benELOHIM7(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
Which hell? No open ur eye u hear? grin
Memphis357:
Hmmm
Tithe money. When judgment day come, Hell nor go contain some people. Na to start dem own hell fire go be the most logical thing to do.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by CHARLOE(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Carlmax:
Na this guy dey straff dat Walter gurl na... Indeed The Lord is Good! Lol
I tell u, d lord is too good to naija pastor, chai! see groove! From okotie to oyaks to oyedepo, adeboye, oritsejafor, fatoyinbo, ashimolowo, adefarasin etc etc they live large, larger than rock stars: own luxury cars, private jets, mansions all over d world, stay in 5 star hotels banging sweet babes (ESE Walter comes to mind).
And 1 mumu church member dey pay tithe, 1st fruit, breakthrough seed, divine protection seed n all d several seeds to these same con men! D gullible, fearful & selfish members will b d 1st to jump to defend these stupendiously rich pastorpreniour, cos in their greedy dreamz, they will own their private jet 1 day (bicycle sef dem no get)II rest my case, indeed d lord is really good!

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by BABANGBALI: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Business tycoon
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by ooshinibos: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Akshow:
it's the threat of hell and eternal damnation that these thieves use on the psychic of gullible followers
maybe, but the Nigerian crowd is gullible and greedy , wanting a quick fix and a breakthrough miracle all the time , perfect place to prosper as a religious oasis ..miracle miracle , nobody wants to use the God given brain anymore

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by beadaholic(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Drew0:
smiley

Christians are all deluded foools.

No God will save you.

Save your self

Apply logic.

Does anybody help u work?
Does anybody help u eat?
Does anybody help you walk?
Does anybody help you run in the face of danger?

So why do you feel a God will come save you?

If you can't save yourself?.

Ye are Gods asleep.

Wake up my friends!

Wake up!

From this false belief system of Christ!

We are Gods!

We don't need to worship any other God.

That's why father Satan wants to help us reach God head be wise.

You should have added "Does God help you breath"? Oshisko! A foolish man says in his heart there is noi God
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by realnas(m): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
100 years after Karl Marx 's submission is still being shown to all to be correct, as for me and my household, logic, common sense shall guide us in running out lives
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by abiola883: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
redcliff:
its very obvious this guy is a pastor of doom
Who appointed you a judge? I'm not in support of this but you could have just observed.. God frowns at such
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by redcliff: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
abiola883:

Who appointed you a judge? I'm not in support of this but you could have just observed.. God frowns at such

forget o, me i would judge. I wont be in this man's position and do that. he cannot say all his followers and congregation are rich. Besides its in the bible sef that spending expensively is a Sin. Shebi he is a pastor he want talk say he never come across that scripture for bible?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
This randy dude again....

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by holyfather(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
jmichlins:
and you wonder why many had stopped going to church. That money can fix someone up for life. Tithe and offerings making folks rich. I don't blame you sha cause it's not easy convincing people to part with their money

Must everything boil down to tithe and offering?
What if it was a gift from someone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.