Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) (48181 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Martinez19(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
If you want to be rich, try becoming a pastor and give people prophecies that satisfies them. The main part is to ask them to sow a seed for many returns. Christians are mighty defenders of God always reinterpreting the Bible to suit scientific facts and vindicate. If God is who He is, He loves no human.
It is surprising how we humans that don't believe things until we see loose our senses to religion. I wonder how an all knowing God TEST and TRY people. Some people might say the original INTERPRETATION is building up people not test people, okay then undecided . A Christian will pray for his malaria to go but we nothing happens they say keep walking in faith and after a long time they say God's time is the best. Is it not what you ask that you receive? Why not for the malaria to go now? Which one is God's time? Will your healing kill or affect anyone? For you to ask God in the first place does it not mean that you believe ? If you are tested and nothing happens you have the right to be suspicious. I am suspicious of God that christian.
" I really tried so hard to believe in God, so hard ,but along the way I knew something was bleeped up..."
- GEORGE CARLIN
" Religion makes people loose their senses and I agree..."
- BOBBY FISCHER
" If someone can't do the things he says he can do, and he covers up with the fact that people must believe and he will test their faith even though he is all knowing, the he is a mental slavery expert. "
- Me
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Meatmealfarms: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please find below a job post for a position at Meatmeal Farms and Foods Limited (An indigenous poultry farm located at the Ikorodu, Lagos)

JOB DESCRIPTION - Business Development Associate.

1. Prospect for new retail customers and outlets for eggs and chicken sales.

2. Compile, maintain and update Meatmeal's customer call schedule.

3. Achieve sales target for assigned areas/locations

4. Delivery within set limits of operations

5. Gather market intelligence on the sales and distribution of eggs and chicken.

6. Report to the Head, Business Development on a routine basis.

7. Develop customer's relations with Meatmeal farms and foods Ltd.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

1. Minimum of an OND qualification from a reputable higher institution.

2. Must not be above 30 years of age.

3. Must be able to speak English and one popular Nigerian language fluently.

4. An experience in eggs and chicken sales would be an added advantage.

5. Applicants should be resident in Lagos State.

SALARY STRUCTURE

1. Fixed salary of N20,000 per month

2. Commission of N20 per crate up to maximum of N30,000 per month based on agreed target sales.

3. Other benefits such as year-end products for personal use and bonus salary based on management's discretion.

Interested candidates should send their Resume/CVs and applications to meatmealfarms@gmail.com

Job opening will close on the 30th September 2016.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Caveatemptor(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
All pastorprenuers in Nigeria live like rock stars. They only flaunt their wealth in various degrees. Private jets,designer clothes and bags,designer hair cuts and beard. Bodyguards to protect them from plebeians like me and you while the poor congregation keep on funding this obnoxious lifestyle with our tithes and contributions which they acquire tax free.

I wonder how many more young girls this pastor has banged since he banged Ese Walters in that London hotel room. Countless and these groupies are still on line,waiting for him to bang them. He is living the best of life's because people are gullible.
Religion in Nigeria is the greatest scam ever conceived by man. Opium of the people indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by blackfase(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Earthly Pastor or is it Pastor of the earth. Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Walelavender(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don't think this brazen show of wealth is necessary. This is more of show business.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
buffalowings:

See this one

Who gucci tote bible Don help

grin
buffalow !!!how far ? grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by teebillz: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:
angrythat money can feed alot...anyways whalizmabizznezzundecided
I for steal that bag...but I no be thieflipsrsealed

I could buy you one, you know.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by GoodSide: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Imagine if christ jesus fhucs,smokes,drinks,upload jewelry,designer bags, jewelry material wealth on social media. I go stone am to death if i hear give yur life to christ.
Gullible coza followers
Dagbo pastor
Jesus bling bling

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Mom007(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Call this one a pastor? He looks like a yoruba deamon! But hey, what do I know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
So $2000+ is now #1m....our NAIRA is totally worthless... This guy should so something quickly about it
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Amaizu(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
I thought this Pastor promised us a robost response. Still waiting for it.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
This One? Pastor? My Ass...Cult guy for Unilorin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by jokerphilics(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hahaa oga ooo. 1milla just like dat. Wetin e take different from all doz folder wey we dey carry go secondary sch then. Just dey waste money anyhow. Can even come out boldly to show it off wen hunger dey wire pple anyhow for town even for him church. Act of idontcarelism.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by mickool(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Materialistic pastor. Enjoy urself. God dey watch all of una.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
I came her to see the idiot's face!

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
koonbey:
When you have a lot of sheep, recession is none of your business wink.

Hahahaha, you funny die! How about "sheepcession" grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by diva90: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
All these new generation effizy pastors sef. How many peoples tithe bought that bag?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Oyindaberry(f): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.
It's sheep not shepherd
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Organizer111222(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
Common wealth of the church to the pastor

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by October1960: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2016
Well said below. Pastors and other religious leaders enjoy today and don't wait for heaven because deep down inside they know it is a scam.

Sad that countries in poverty and disaray are more religious. A civilized modern society that has good government will not be religious.

oglalasioux:
I've been laughing at some comments saying judgment day will determine if the pastor is real or fake. I can't stop laughing.

These pastors know there's nothing like heaven or hell. They know the religion god doesn't exist. They'll feed fat on the gullibility of the people until we put an end to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by azezola(m): 1:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Stupid Religion, this really shows black people are stupid, and they will still give him money

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by zionwest(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2016
oglalasioux:
I've been laughing at some comments saying judgment day will determine if the pastor is real or fake. I can't stop laughing.

These pastors know there's nothing like heaven or hell. They know the religion god doesn't exist. They'll feed fat on the gullibility of the people until we put an end to religion.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by zionwest(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

........You are very stupid
oglalasioux:

........You are very stupid
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by gideonemeka(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2016
nawaooo all dis maga Church self must dey flunt everything.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by alabiyemmy(m): 7:27am On Sep 07, 2016
$2500 ? You must think everybody is as poor as you are?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
90%+ people here castigating the man, do u even know if 90%+ of his members are all flourishing? U should av an idea of the membership of such churches like coza. If u do, then u know that bag ain't a big deal .
And why are we always quick to pelt Men of God and public figures with insults whenever we see them acquire luxuries

1. That some people are broke or that there's economic recession doesn't mean everyone in the country feels the heat.

2. that pastors acquire luxuries doesn't make them insensitive to the plight of others, do you even know if they help others more than you think. Allow them enjoy their lives o, and we should stop having the mentality that once a guy is wealthy, he should share his wealth with the poor, he mustn't acquire luxuries and all he should not be under
any duress to help the needy, that should be his own volition . He should av the will to use his money for whatever pleases him. The poor should also think of how to better their lives.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by geraldgiz(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
angrythat money can feed alot...anyways whalizmabizznezzundecided
I for steal that bag...but I no be thieflipsrsealed
Really, anyways, i av missed u so much
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by toggy: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Church business is a serious business.
Continue to deceive yourself. Hell is real!!!
Pastor indeed.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
geraldgiz:
Really, anyways, i av missed u so much
yup...I deleted whatsapp cozza examssmiley
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Tril4deon(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Nice winkNice
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2016
He's known to be flamboyant, this is one of the few pastors in Nigeria who tells you that he doesnt need your offering.

Hence the purse was bought with his personal money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.