Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) (48185 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
zionwest:
........You are very stupid ........You are very stupid

Love you too, bro.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by femi4: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd sheep and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.
Go Sunday school....you no gree
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) by babadots: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Did the Bible say "I know my Shepherd" or "I know my sheep".........?

hmmmm................

Anyhow, I agree with the message intended. Our so-called Pastors will have to sit eyeball to eyeball with Jesus and justify their message and lifestyle to him in spite of His own humiliation, suffering, pain and death.

manmoraskk:
I'm not here to condemn anybody. But bible say I know my shepherd and my shepherd know me. God bless everybody hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.