Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ (4936 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by firstking01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Ok!, that's you, how the reply was passed should matter.
CooL...
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

We didn't have any disagreement na... I only wanted to convert you to Christ, you were running away... Also..

I don't have Ego... My online attitude of being free, excluding the bashing is me for real...

So there was no ego to bruise... lol..
****†**********†**********

Who doesn't have an ego?, including the bashing is you for real...cos you can't do without that.

You suddenly started asking me to repent yesterday...that statement was absolutely induce by something...but let me leave you sha! Lol.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

No mind the girl... lol..

Na my girl sha... na so we dey do if we never take our drugs...

lol

I see am like that grin
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by AfricanApple(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
'The deepest expression of affection' not anymore. some just feel compelled to say those words. some say those words after some vigorous satisfaction of sex, whatever that means.

When you say I love, never expect that in return, just be contented that you are able to express your feelings smiley
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

I see am like that grin
Don't mind him, i talked about tall guys with small things yesterday, grin and it seems my preferences offended him cos he's tall...and can't stop asking me to repent.
Lol.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:

Who doesn't have an ego?, including the bashing is you for real...cos you can't do without that.

You suddenly started asking me to repent yesterday...that statement was absolutely induce by something...but let me leave you sha! Lol.

I can't do without bashing??...

Aiight if you say so...

Asking you to repent was induced by my desire to see you make heaven..

And you must repent!!!
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by CaraJewel(f): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
I love u more

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mind him, i talked about tall guys with small things yesterday, grin and it seems my preferences offended him cos he's tall...and can't stop asking me to repent.
Lol.

Hahahahahahaha...

Chai...
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

I can't do without bashing??...

Aiight if you say so...

Asking you to repent was induced by my desire to see you make heaven..

And you must repent!!!
grin grin Bushboy!, spear me of your message.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
grin grin Bushboy!, spear me of your message.

Not possible, I need a soul...
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Hahahahahahaha...

Chai...
Hahahaha...What other reason could you have?.

Bye!.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Lol.

But i think u two like each other u know E kind of like smiley
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by yorhmienerd(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

But i think u two like each other u know E kind of like smiley
Me sef they watch

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

I see am like that grin
lol... you write?
Lemme add u up...
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmmmmmm
youngberry001:
i love you...? wink
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

lol... you write?

Lemme add u up...

oya nw
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=yorhmienerd post=49133580]

Me sef they watch[/quote

I am telling u i say make i do small poke nosing u no go blv say dem carry d love go another thread lolss e don dey mature....well its good
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by youngberry001(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Hmmmmmm
whaaat i do...? grin
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by yorhmienerd(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=dairykidd post=49133855][/quote] Really!
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by gabi101(m): 12:36am On Sep 07, 2016
generalbush:

Shatap my friend....

Carry face like refugee... don't let me sin..

lwkm oo...''carry face like refugee''...i can't stop laffin cheesy
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 12:37am On Sep 07, 2016
gabi101:

lwkm oo...''carry face like refugee''...i can't stop laffin cheesy
lol... na my babe be that ooo...
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by gabi101(m): 12:50am On Sep 07, 2016
generalbush:

lol... na my babe be that ooo...

i understand smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Common Childhood Insults We All Used When We Were In Primary School / A Lady Asked Me Out And Here Is The Chat / Searching For A Wife Material (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.