Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] (8947 Views)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Watch video from thepulse.ng grin

Nigerians, funny people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-n-Xfw6YU
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
i like mine long like pestlesmiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:

101% satisfaction grin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by herzern(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
See all those Girls dey tok...."I like it biq!".....
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
photoshoot:

101% satisfaction grin
gringrin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Flexherbal(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
No matter the size, flex hebal tea for men, can help you satisfy madam, by giving you a hard , well stretched and long lasting erection.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Flexherbal(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
In this part of the world, ladies are not free talking about issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
In this part of the world, ladies are not free talking about issues like this.

Which I like/prefer... Honestly, somethings should be left private.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
photoshoot:

Which I like/prefer... Honestly, somethings should be left private.
If not, they could make some men commit suicide.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
makydebbie:

Would you love a gold plated dick too?? kiss
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 3:33am On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Would you love a gold plated dick too?? kiss
you garrit..just the way i like itwink
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Teeboy22(m): 4:00am On Sep 07, 2016
Hilarious
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
cant believe i spent hours reading her diary.. and the diary suddenly overpower me, until i read the whole 4 pages.. oh my ! so much in love right now.. it made my night..
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
cant believe i spent hours reading her diary.. and the diary suddenly overpower me, until i read the whole 4 pages.. oh my ! so much in love right now.. it made my night..

Bro...wake up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
aww...thanks dear..smiley
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 7:36am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
aww...thanks dear..smiley

The second part of your signature, who are those that can then? cheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

The second part of your signature, who are those that can then? cheesy
the fvck boys?....nah..nobodysmiley
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
the fvck boys?....nah..nobodysmiley

lipsrsealed

Howdy ma
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed
Howdy ma
this nl is good oocheesy...see how you are calling me magrin

how are you unclegrin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
this nl is good oocheesy...see how you are calling me magrin

how are you unclegrin

Lol, as you don't know my age, and I dont know yours kor..
I am fine oh Mummy cheesy , how was the night?
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, as you don't know my age, and I dont know yours kor..
I am fine oh Mummy cheesy , how was the night?
chai...you no know say I followed your Mr nl interviewgrin

so I know hunsmiley

my son I'm fine have you washed the pantlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
chai...you no know say I followed your Mr nl interviewgrin

so I know hunsmiley

my son I'm fine have you washed the pantlipsrsealed

Mummy, I couldn't wash it oh, some sticky stuffs were in it lipsrsealed tongue

lipsrsealed sometimes I just forget I participated in that stuff, lol...
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
you garrit..just the way i like itwink

Well then, guess what?? wink

I've got a gold plated dick exactly the way you like it kiss
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Mummy, I couldn't wash it oh, some sticky stuffs were in it lipsrsealed tongue

lipsrsealed sometimes I just forget I participated in that stuff, lol...
no food for you todayangry

see as you open your mama ynashgrin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by robo16(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
No matter the size, flex hebal tea for men, can help you satisfy madam, by giving you a hard , well stretched and long lasting erection.
this flexherbal one fit get am for kano state?
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by jubrealguy(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
maky maky.......oya come na
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by jubrealguy(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2016
I thought I prefer the yansh part but seeing a nairalander's boobs, I became confused again
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Femiblacky(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Ni lady like small one...
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Big of course, which girl likes it small?
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Flexherbal(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2016
robo16:
this flexherbal one fit get am for kano state?
Yes ,sir.
Just give me a call.
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2016
Freiden:
Bro...wake up.
wake up? i aint even sleeping..
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Big of course, which girl likes it small?
me.. if only i were a girl.. i no too like big thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Have A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would You Have A Date With? / The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+) / I'm Not A Qualified Doctor But Ekaette Wants Me To Give Her Injection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.