Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] (8943 Views)

Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
maky maky.......oya come na
to do whattongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Well then, guess what?? wink

I've got a gold plated dick exactly the way you like it kiss
is it long like pestleundecided
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
hmmm.. i sha pray your humm is as big and wide as a mortar too..
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
hmmm.. i sha pray your humm is as big and wide as a mortar too..
nah...its elasticsmiley
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:

Yeah, very long, thick, fat and strong tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, very long, thick, fat and strong tongue
my siggytongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by jubrealguy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
to do whattongue
nothing much, just to collect pestle.....finish grin grin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
ok is true i wanna pound yamgrin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
ok its true i wanna pound yamgrin
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by jubrealguy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
ok its true i wanna pound yamgrin
u do pound dats amazing, u one tough girl
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
my siggytongue

Lol, then I guess I'm part of the remaining 1% boys that can fúck you tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
u do pound dats amazing, u one tough girl
surecheesy
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, then I guess I'm part of the remaining 1% boys that can fúck you tongue
iffa heartongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
iffa heartongue

Lol, I'm serious now

We gon be fúcking all night but we ain't making love tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I'm serious now

We gon be fúcking all night but we ain't making love tongue
ofcos we aint but I have to see your pestletongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
no food for you todayangry

see as you open your mama ynashgrin

Lool grin
How's exam going?
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
ofcos we aint but I have to see your pestletongue

Lol, no I can't be posting shît here undecided

PM me your number, lemme send it to you via WhatsApp. You gon love and cherish every part of it tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by rainerboy1010: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
prettythicksme oya come talk your own
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool grin How's exam going?
finesmiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, no I can't be posting shît here undecided

PM me your number, lemme send it to you via WhatsApp. You gon love and cherish every part of it tongue
you so ain't gonna get me numbergrintongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
you so ain't gonna get me numbergrintongue

Lol, you're the one wanting to see my gold plated pestle now and I'm guess I'm doing you a favor by asking you for your digits so I can forward it to you there tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Titilayooni(f): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
I like my man big of course,it makes it fun.could still manage an average one but make e small...haba!! I no fit.....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Victor1904(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
@makydebbie gat this thread rolling.... Feel ya babe!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you're the one wanting to see my gold plated pestle now and I'm guess I'm doing you a favor by asking you for your digits so I can forward it to you there tongue
I can always get mi gold just the way i like itwink
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Victor1904:
@makydebbie gat this thread rolling.... Feel ya babe!!!
wink
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
finesmiley

Success... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by McBrooklyn(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
I can always get mi gold just the way i like itwink

Lol, my own gold plated dick ain't a common commodity and I guess it's self made and scarce. Am just doing you the favour of experiencing what an original gold plated really looks like for once kiss

You still don't wanna ride and swallow the gold plated dick?? tongue
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
nah...its elasticsmiley
then great.. and talking bt d.. mine is like 7f long since am 6.. and thank God am not one of those f**k boys.. at least i can, right?
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 5:30am On Sep 08, 2016
kelval:
then great.. and talking bt d.. mine is like 7f long since am 6.. and thank God am not one of those f**k boys.. at least i can, right?
no smiley
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by makydebbie(f): 5:31am On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, my own gold plated dick ain't a common commodity and I guess it's self made and scarce. Am just doing you the favour of experiencing what an original gold plated really looks like for once kiss

You still don't wanna ride and swallow the gold plated dick?? tongue
swallowshockedshockedshocked
Re: How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] by photoshoot(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2016
makydebbie:
swallowshockedshockedshocked

Smh, goan sleep...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Frame Cheating Wife Naked Photos; Paste It On Billboard On Her 31st Bday / The Viral Deeper Life Wedding That Blew The Internet / URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! This Girl Wan Job Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.