Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga (18005 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by meolaniyi(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Why is it that it's my people they use for
This kind of Job.

It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by DONSMITH123(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
lipsrsealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Icecomrade: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2016
lolz
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by yeyeboi(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

It has now become the pastime of those, who have failed personally in life to attribute it to Buhari.

Your personal failings was not caused by this Government,so check yourself.

If in 2016,you are educated and still blaming Buhari for you not succeeding in life then (A)Change your Job (B)Change your lifestyle (C)Change your cycle and environment (D)Change your friends

And

(E) Go to your village to beg them to leave you alone.

Buhari has nothing to do with your sufferings.

U must be joking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Ahmeduana(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
your on point brother, I even bought a Bag of Rice at #8000 at shoprite owerri today while they keep saying its #20000.
NNPC near my HUX dey sell kerosene at #35 a liter,one paint of garri is #250,Yam 100 a tuber even idomie super park is now #650 a carton.
PDP wants to rubbish our grandfather just because he's old
OLD BOY YOU WAN KILL ME WITH LAUGH, DID YOU MEAN WHAT YOU SAID OR YOU ARE JUST BEEN SARCASTIC?

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Raymarkable(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
There is so many things I can say to this man. But ooo the Christian in me!

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by blaise00700(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
May God deliver you from suffering and smiling mentality.

In the thread above Buhari admitted the economy is in "doldrums", continue f00ling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by olagamalin(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
your on point brother, I even bought a Bag of Rice at #8000 at shoprite owerri today while they keep saying its #20000.
NNPC near my HUX dey sell kerosene at #35 a liter,one paint of garri is #250,Yam 100 a tuber even idomie super park is now #650 a carton.

Loool ...This brethren killed it with the right dose of sarcasm. Unless what he listed above is obtainable or close .... We are in a mess, there's no sugar coating it.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by bayelsa1son(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

It has now become the pastime of those, who have failed personally in life to attribute it to Buhari.

If in 2016,you are educated and still blaming Buhari for you not succeeding in life then (A)Change your Job (B)Change your lifestyle (C)Change your cycle and environment (D)Change your friends

And

(E) Go to your village to beg them to leave you alone.mumuuuuuuuuuu

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Omeokachie: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Nigerian version of Iraqi 'chemical Ali'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by phemmie06(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2016
Who cooked his beans with Sambisa weed

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Creamz(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

And

Change your job when they are constantly relieving people of theirs to cut cost? Was life not easier when at least with your 18k minimum wage you can buy a bag of rice?
Was life not easier when you bought a litre of petrol for N97 and a litre of Diesel for N145? I have had to painfully sack some workers because I need to cut cost. All this because of the current administrations policies.

3 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by oluwasegun007(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2016
God why do we have people like dis for Naija...pls deport him to syria......

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by belli: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Idiot.. Dats hw pple dat their head re in pple'. Ass talk... may d. Hunger dat made a man ran away with a paint of rice jam ur home...
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by sugni: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
Yes I just bought cooking gas for N500 full cylinder n dey shouting N4000 upndan..Buhari is working O jare
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Branzy:
Abeg I go send yu moni make yu buy 20 bags.. Anufia
It seems the word sarcasm is strange to you and those that like your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Ibidapson(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2016
See that eleriburuku sumbody, is that a stunt or wat?
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by permanentgrace(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2016
If i catch that man, this will happen to his face.

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Cubeet: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Why won't he drop this trash when he can afford to send his daughter to London, he is living large and comfortable.God will Judge him
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by marcelifeh(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

And

You seriously don't have sense!

Mention any 3 viable macroeconomic polices that has been formulated by the government to tackle the effect of recession. If at all there is any, how has it been implemented?
If at all it has been duly implemented, what has been the performance rate?

Because you are blind to the effect of the inflation rate that the government has failed to control that why you are making senseless statement.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by cindyrocks(f): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
The man collected bribe to praise Buhari's Government. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Jimi23(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

And

Where were u when Buhari was blaming Jonathan for Nigeria's economic situation which he is still doing until tomorrow? It goes to say that even Buhari acknowledges the fact that Nigeria's economy is grounded.

Instead of blaming Jonathan perpetually, why dont u advice Buhari to go back to Daura and beg "them" to give him back his brain and bring it down from where they hung it. So he can at least act like sum1 with a brain and create economic policies that will improve the country's economy and the living conditions of Nigerians instead of blaming Jonathan continuously like an underaged r-etard. Nonsense!
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by richard870(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
Abeg go swap ur brain with #100 MTN recharge card
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by fascowilly(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by eemalex(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Don' t worry stay put in the city and expect price of foodstuff to reduce
While others re now patronising rural areas to buy in cheaper price
Ayobo ipaja is in outskirt of Lagos foodstuff re cheaper there I wonder where all this imaginary figure of Rice came from
Oga please stop telling lies about Ayobo Ipaja nothing is cheap here same price of food.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by kaluchuks(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes I thing what is happening in this dear country right now is really disheartening, why will this elastic fool decide to write rubbish this critical moment when we are all crying,clown.....

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by FunkyMetahuman: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2016
it has been blown out of proportion but most of the foods we import have gone up..

e.g, bread, rice.

locally produced still remain cheap.

I bought 3 big yams day before yesterday at the rate of 350 naira.. even I couldn't believe my eyes.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by chrisluci: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2016
Its obvious our leaders have lost touch with the people they are supposed to serve. No wonder they feel less concerned about the plight of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by john650(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
If this man is the head of NAN, I will never take any story syndicated by the agency seriously because it's all lies and just meant to make the government look good.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by mikoy1(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2016
in a situation where one receives 10k as monthly salary how would he cope, he is speaking based on his income. he is making millions and he is comparing himself with people that r receiving 12k monthly

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2016
A shameless, r.etarded butt-licker using 2 cities to paint nigeria's status-quo!...dudes like u are the reason d dumb nomad can't deliever!..buhari is a WASTE of my vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate's Approval For $5.5bn Foreign Loan / Al Mustapha Freed / FG To Sign $7 Billion Contract For Mambila Power Plant This Month!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.