Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga (17994 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by ozoemenaca: 9:05am On Sep 07, 2016
What do you expect from a man who NAN pays virtually all his bills including his feeding and that of his family. He should go on talking nonsense
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by kannymoore(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2016
eemalex:

Oga please stop telling lies about Ayobo Ipaja nothing is cheap here same price of food.

ArmedRobber is right. A derica of rice is about N200-220 in Ayobo. Beans is actually N180.

I just checked this morning along Capt Davies road.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by pweeryambre: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
your on point brother, I even bought a Bag of Rice at #8000 at shoprite owerri today while they keep saying its #20000.
NNPC near my HUX dey sell kerosene at #35 a liter,one paint of garri is #250,Yam 100 a tuber even idomie super park is now #650 a carton.
PDP wants to rubbish our grandfather just because he's old

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by bejeria101(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Your stupidity is legendary. You should be jailed for having this level of stupidity.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by abdul4moti(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2016
soldierkunle:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/209940-reports-of-hardship-in-nigeria-mere-propaganda-nan-chief-onanuga.html
to be candid with u , life has not been easy for a lot of people.prices of goods have sktrocketed while salary remain the same.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by ojeffo: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
your on point brother, I even bought a Bag of Rice at #8000 at shoprite owerri today while they keep saying its #20000.
NNPC near my HUX dey sell kerosene at #35 a liter,one paint of garri is #250,Yam 100 a tuber even idomie super park is now #650 a carton.
U forgot to mention that Dollar is equal to N20 and they claim its 425

5 Likes

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by ojeffo: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Branzy:
Abeg I go send yu moni make yu buy 20 bags.. Anufia
Its called SARCASM...though unintelligent minds won't fathom it

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by aphixiano(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2016
This man is just so stupid, out of over 150 million people only 20million can afford to feed themselves and you are now saying rubbish. Common sense is not common at all
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by ojeffo: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2016
pweeryambre:

Bag of rice have different sizes, was it the biggest size u bought for that amount?kerosene for my area in Enugu is sold around 200naira a liter, there's no carton of indomie that is sold for less than a 1000 Naira. tubers of yam are currently between 200 to 750 depending on the size. A painter of Garri is 500naira while half painter is 250.
Be proper with your analysis.
Another very Dumb HOMOSAPIEN

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by esmarcq(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
mean ur sarcasm don pass power now
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by tunary(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2016
go make dis comments without security for streets or news papper stand u go see fire
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by tunary(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
ojeffo:

U forgot to mention that Dollar is equal to N20 and they claim its 425
correct guy
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by pweeryambre: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
ojeffo:
Another very Dumb HOMOSAPIEN
Whatever...
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by cyberdurable(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:

Epic cool

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by sammhi(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
pweeryambre:

Bag of rice have different sizes, was it the biggest size u bought for that amount?kerosene for my area in Enugu is sold around 200naira a liter, there's no carton of indomie that is sold for less than a 1000 Naira. tubers of yam are currently between 200 to 750 depending on the size. A painter of Garri is 500naira while half painter is 250.
Be proper with your analysis.
he is just being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by tonyobj(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2016
Bayo 'Oniro' Onanuga, the chief assistant of Lai 'Lie' Mohammed.

Welcome to Nigeria, where the president's wife calls a sitting governor a dog, yet another man is languishing in jail for calling his dog "B....I".

Where only old blind men appointed to polish the image of the president, intentionally sabotage his good intentions to further damage his image.

#OnlyinNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by pweeryambre: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
sammhi:
he is just being sarcastic
OK, I get
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by vislabraye(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

It has now become the pastime of those, who have failed personally in life to attribute it to Buhari.

Your personal failings was not caused by this Government,so check yourself.

If in 2016,you are educated and still blaming Buhari for you not succeeding in life then (A)Change your Job (B)Change your lifestyle (C)Change your cycle and environment (D)Change your friends

And

(E) Go to your village to beg them to leave you alone.

Buhari has nothing to do with your sufferings.

You speak from both sides of the mouth. Nigeria was not as bad as this under Gej but you blame him for every thing including your inability to make your wife pregnant.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by vislabraye(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Jimi23:

Where were u when Buhari was blaming Jonathan for Nigeria's economic situation which he is still doing until tomorrow? It goes to say that even Buhari acknowledges the fact that Nigeria's economy is grounded.

Instead of blaming Jonathan perpetually, why dont u advice Buhari to go back to Daura and beg "them" to give him back his brain and bring it down from where they hung it. So he can at least act like sum1 with a brain and create economic policies that will improve the country's economy and the living conditions of Nigerians instead of blaming Jonathan continuously like an underaged r-etard. Nonsense!

Some people will remain zombies.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
vislabraye:

You speak from both sides of the mouth. Nigeria was not as bad as this under Gej but you blame him for every thing including your inability to make your wife pregnant.

Nigeria has never been good and we are still trying to make it good enough for us. Stop trying to sell the falsehood that things were good before May 2015. The recession started in 2014 but the plan to contest 2015 elections made the then Government try to cover up thereby complicating things further. I still insist that going by the oil crisis and NDA sabotage Buhari Government has managed Nigerian economy better than other bigger oil economies like Russia and Saudi Arabia. Let us ne truthful and patriotic. There is obvious hunger in the land but not as overblown by the media.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by nell2: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:
I can't believe a man that has family uttered this during this recession time.As if $1=1 naira
Branzy:
Abeg I go send yu moni make yu buy 20 bags.. Anufia
hey @Branzy , retract that ur statement, he's just being sarcastic. please look before you leap
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by zoe123: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
my Question is,How many people actually see that 1000 naira per day or even in a whole week. I know of some people that earn 7000k per month.It is not about what you can buy with 1000 it is about how many people that have access to that amount
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Jimi23(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2016
vislabraye:

Some people will remain zombies.

Just like u. The head Zombie.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by vislabraye(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Jimi23:

Just like u. The head Zombie.

Una know una selves. I no follow you join tongue
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by tno4real(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
AntiWailer:
Yes it is blown out of proportion.

I read Fuel is to be increased but i bought fuel for 140 naira per litre today.

We read how a man jumped from a tall building because of hardship in Nigeria it appears the man jumped in Uganda on our behalf.

We heard another one commited suicide, meanwhile investigation showed he was killed and a rope was arranged to cover up the murder.

They talk as if there is no longer light in Nigeria, infact some one wrote how there was no light in Lagos.

The times are hard but MAGNIFYING it to favour PDP and the rogues who are just bent on escaping prosecution will be to the detriment of the common masses.

One word for u "FO*L"
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by umanachris00: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2016
e no beta for dis man generation and him no go die well infact him no go get burial ground. stupid idiot
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by cosade(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Fyno:

Price varies and it depends on brand, quality etc.

This is credited to an APC Chieftain.........

The Chairman, Alimosho Local Government in Lagos, Mr. Ganiyu Quadri has stated that a bag of rice will sell for N9000 before the end of the year 2016.

Quadri gave the assurance while receiving a delegation of Rotary Club of Akowonjo 9110, led by its District-Governor, Patrick Ikheloa, and President, Shola Abidakun.

Quadri stated that the agro-business scheme run by the Lagos State government in Kebbi State will put an end to the high cost of foodstuff in the Southwest.

He said: “By the end of this year, or first quarter next year, things will change in Lagos. Already, we are into agro-business in Kebbi State.

“We have massive land on which we planted grains, among which is rice, our people’s staple food. And it is expected that the truck-loads of rice will storm Lagos soon

“So, I can assure you that before the end of this year, the price of a bag of rice, which is N18,000, will drop to N9,000.”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/bag-rice-will-start-selling-n9000-december/#mBwlyswowlVQs5Gy.99
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by AntiWailer: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
tno4real:

One word for u "FO*L"

Yea, Eediots hide under 1 word to hide their stupidity.

Without stating any fact and exposing themselves.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by buchilino(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
True.

It has now become the pastime of those, who have failed personally in life to attribute it to Buhari.

Your personal failings was not caused by this Government,so check yourself.

If in 2016,you are educated and still blaming Buhari for you not succeeding in life then (A)Change your Job (B)Change your lifestyle (C)Change your cycle and environment (D)Change your friends

And

(E) Go to your village to beg them to leave you alone.

Buhari has nothing to do with your sufferings.

U NO, UR NAME SOUNDS INTERESTING. I WONDER WAT UR SITUATION IS AT D MOMENT. U OBVIOUSLY LIKE NL 2 MUCH
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Artistree: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Branzy:
.. Abeg I go send yu moni make yu buy 20 bags.. Anufia
Sarcasm bro, sarcasm!
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Caveatemptor(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2016
While I accept Bayo Onanugas right to defend his principal,but this defence is outright ridiculous. We are in a freaking recession for crissakes,one more false step by this clueless APC government and we will descend into an economic depression in which Nigeria becomes a completely broken down country.
We are in danger. Big danger and Buhari has no clue of how to get out of this mess,even though he pretends that he knows what he is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.