Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga (18027 Views)

Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / Nigerians Misinterpreted Me – Bayo Onanuga, NAN MD Reacts To Backlash / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by meezynetwork(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
bashydemy1:
[/b]

With the bold you just shoot yourself in the leg hoping you trying to tarnish the image of PMB policy.. Now some questions for you.

1.. Where do you buy those things you resell for high price do you buy them from Heaven?

2.. The laziness of those gullible city dweller is making you richer is you are been honest.

I have also been thinking of going to the east to buy Anambra rice that was sell below #10k and bring them to Lagos in large quantity and tarted selling for about 12k naira and mind you i will spend upto 500 naira on each bags to move them to Lagos..
What is the one saying? I don't need to go to the rural areas to buy cos am not buying food items and am not dealing on foodstuffs. 1000pics of that 5kg LPG cylinder that I bought at the rate of 3500 is now sold for 4800. And its in hot demand. So even in the cities, if u have the funds to buy anything now in bulk, just buy it cos it will triple in two months time.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by jojothaiv(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sometimes, i just log in read some folks comments, shakes my head, laugh and log out again...

Nothing much this days, just noise makers all over the place!
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Oluseye20: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't which part of Nigeria all these people talking about prices being fair o! Am a Corper serving in Cross River state. I got a washing hand basin of rice for N1,500 when I arrived this state, N1,600 the next month and N1800 last month. Did my monthly shopping days ago and I got it for N2,200. This price hike has affected practically everything in the market while my alawee remains 19,800....

Guess that's the change I voted for afterall
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Harvigh(m): 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Jesu.!!!! FYI buhari is not my Lord kk,don't take it too personal.

Where in ayobo did u buy a derica of Rice for N300..?
I'm going to ayobo this weekend maybe I can confirm
Thanks
Cos there was a nairalander. that testify to it too,cos price of rice is at 200 to N220 at captain davis

Try asking them to sell to you for 220 or 200 at amule or oluwaga, sorry will be your case when they are done with u.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Amanwulu1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shut up just shut up if you live in rogues estate then rural areas with high agricultural outputs will seem imaginary.
i don't knw ur own part of rural place bro. I'm now a rural man wit a very big farm in one of d north central states. I've not eaten yam for abt 3months now. Just last tuesday which is d market day of d village I went to buy 2 mudus of groundnut but I didn't buy bc d sellers wouldn't sell to me bc they can't buy d nylon bag themselves. Food is not wasting here even though everybody has farm(s). May be cos gej railway pass thru d village.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by bashydemy1: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2016
meezynetwork:

What is the one saying? I don't need to go to the rural areas to buy cos am not buying food items and am not dealing on foodstuffs. 1000pics of that 5kg LPG cylinder that I bought at the rate of 3500 is now sold for 4800. And its in hot demand. So even in the cities, if u have the funds to buy anything now in bulk, just buy it cos it will triple in two months time.
Lol stop this nonsense you not talking to a todler like you, Tell us the stuffs you buy and resell, Where you buy them and buy you buy them then and resell now... person wey no even get 200 naira to eat self go come here dey form nonsense all in the name of hatred.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by meezynetwork(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
Lol stop this nonsense you not talking to a todler like you, Tell us the stuffs you buy and resell, Where you buy them and buy you buy them then and resell now... person wey no even get 200 naira to eat self go come here dey form nonsense all in the name of hatred.
If ur family is lacking money and are poverty stricken, pls I can't help u. maybe u lack common sense to comprehend cos I already said one of the stuff I buy and I owe u no further explanations. I don't even have time for myslf not to talk of having time for a nonentity like you. Not everybody can be as poor as u are. I guess u are still a teenager. And this is my last reply to u.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by bashydemy1: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2016
meezynetwork:

If ur family is lacking money and are poverty stricken, pls I can't help u. maybe u lack common sense to comprehend cos I already said one of the stuff I buy and I owe u no further explanations. I don't even have time for myslf not to talk of having time for a nonentity like you. Not everybody can be as poor as u are. I guess u are still a teenager. And this is my last reply to u.

hahahah sorry if your name i swear, If you family can attain the level of my family then you won't come here and started ranting, a successful man will never be proud of how he take advantage of people around him cos of situation instead should advice them on how to do things to ease the burden on them and how to be successful in life..

In your own case, You're so happy that you are using the current situation to take advantage of people and getting richer, You said people are are suffering and you are still taking advantage of them.. Why not advice them on how to go about getting those cheaper stuff where you get yours to ease them from the suffering your proclaim they are going through. Typical flat head.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Apoztl3(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fyno:
your on point brother, I even bought a Bag of Rice at #8000 at shoprite owerri today while they keep saying its #20000.
NNPC near my HUX dey sell kerosene at #35 a liter,one paint of garri is #250,Yam 100 a tuber even idomie super park is now #650 a carton.
PDP wants to rubbish our grandfather just because he's old
Guy u don mad finish oo....

Anyway, just send me I.V mk I arrange visa show that your end abeg
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Apoztl3(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
pweeryambre:

Bag of rice have different sizes, was it the biggest size u bought for that amount?kerosene for my area in Enugu is sold around 200naira a liter, there's no carton of indomie that is sold for less than a 1000 Naira. tubers of yam are currently between 200 to 750 depending on the size. A painter of Garri is 500naira while half painter is 250.
Be proper with your analysis.
Stop fuming lecturer guy... U no do literature for school, atleast to have come across a figure of speech called sarcasm or irony

Mk e no just be say u chop ur school fee oo
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by pweeryambre: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Apoztl3:

Stop fuming lecturer guy... U no do literature for school, atleast to have come across a figure of speech called sarcasm or irony

Mk e no just be say u chop ur school fee oo
lol OK... I be olodo nah
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Apoztl3(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
pweeryambre:
lol OK... I be olodo nah
. Na joke I dey oo..... Lol
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by JerryGent(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yes the man is right ooh in my area here in lagos since last year Electric power supply has been steady fuel is even sold N85 per litter N500 per bag of cement even bag of beans is now N1500. bag of rice nko N2500 Hurray this administration is really trying
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by mindtricks: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Callousness exemplified. If not that, this man should be sane enough to give the president the true picture of the country's present economic woes rather than cook up these lies.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by jmoore(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2023
grin
The fool employed by Tinubu is now wailing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by obyrich(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2023
jmoore:
grin

Very laughable. Just one policy that threatens their loot and they have turned to wailers. grin
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2023
Aufbauh:
Mr.Onanuga aptly captured the scenario.

"Some people have taken position. Some people who lost election in 2015 are still behaving as if they were still campaigning. If you look at some of criticisms, they appear to be coming from a particular section of the country persistently and consistently".

While there is no doubt that there is hardship in the land,most often it is exaggerated by naysayers and those who feels that they have a point to prove that we voted the wrong person.
Lol
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2023
AntiWailer:

Yea, Eediots hide under 1 word to hide their stupidity.

Without stating any fact and exposing themselves.
Chief wailer 😄
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2023
Fourwinds:
Orubebe.....we can not take it....bubu. bubu. bubu. bubu. bubu. bubu. bubu..

puyaga. puyaga puyaga
This is where balanblu Bulaba balublu gazelle garagarau drew inspiration from. grin
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by MXrep: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2023
Internet never forgets
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2023
jmoore:
grin

Some deactivated.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by 2elliot: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
HungerBAD:
True.

It has now become the pastime of those, who have failed personally in life to attribute it to Buhari.

Your personal failings was not caused by this Government,so check yourself.

If in 2016,you are educated and still blaming Buhari for you not succeeding in life then (A)Change your Job (B)Change your lifestyle (C)Change your cycle and environment (D)Change your friends

And

(E) Go to your village to beg them to leave you alone.

Buhari has nothing to do with your sufferings.

you suppose wake up come see wetin dey happen, and then die again.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by 2elliot: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
AntiWailer:
Yes it is blown out of proportion.

I read Fuel is to be increased but i bought fuel for 140 naira per litre today.

We read how a man jumped from a tall building because of hardship in Nigeria it appears the man jumped in Uganda on our behalf.

We heard another one commited suicide, meanwhile investigation showed he was killed and a rope was arranged to cover up the murder.

They talk as if there is no longer light in Nigeria, infact some one wrote how there was no light in Lagos.

The times are hard but MAGNIFYING it to favour PDP and the rogues who are just bent on escaping prosecution will be to the detriment of the common masses.
Bloody demon
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by 2elliot: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Aufbauh:
Mr.Onanuga aptly captured the scenario.

"Some people have taken position. Some people who lost election in 2015 are still behaving as if they were still campaigning. If you look at some of criticisms, they appear to be coming from a particular section of the country persistently and consistently".

While there is no doubt that there is hardship in the land,most often it is exaggerated by naysayers and those who feels that they have a point to prove that we voted the wrong person.
slowpoke.
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by Eketem: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Today all of them are sponsoring articles and posting on front page to show how people are suffering. See life
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by beejaay: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
HungerBAD:
True.

It has now become the pastime of those, who have failed personally in life to attribute it to Buhari.

Your personal failings was not caused by this Government,so check yourself.

If in 2016,you are educated and still blaming Buhari for you not succeeding in life then (A)Change your Job (B)Change your lifestyle (C)Change your cycle and environment (D)Change your friends

And

(E) Go to your village to beg them to leave you alone.

Buhari has nothing to do with your sufferings.

And today hungerbad is dead like we all are gonna die.. The life we live is futile in the end which is why we should always stand for what is right all the time cos everything is vanity..
Re: Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
beejaay:

And today hungerbad is dead like we all are gonna die.. The life we live is futile in the end which is why we should always stand for what is right all the time cos everything is vanity..

Are you sure? Is he actually dead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal / Benue Killings: Army Providing Cover For Armed Herdsmen – Tiv Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.