Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (81259 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Dreyl(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
sammy6:
The girl is a capital bastard with no conscience. It's true the guy is an arrogant pig but why not just block him. So cuz he chiked you, you want to scatter his marriage and spoil his reputation. Girls like this always have it coming for them so she'll have her own day. See as she even expose bobbi and she dey vex say they ask her for sex.
No mind the bíìtch, and that man self, common sense him know get.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Not the rich man she was looking for.
End of

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hardly
But I know yer type......respectability police.

You just like le,zz. No I won't quote you per yer request.
•••••••
yep .....hound

Yo how yo doin
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yo how yo doin
I'm good.You?
Gladiator1:
How do u nw justify her action of frolicking around unmarried men that might be in a r/ship?
grin key word "might".. No1 can know until told.
Stop grasping at the air for a grip.
The man alone was wrong.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Muvacci(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hardly
But I know yer type......respectability police.

You just like le,zz. No I won't quote you per yer request.
•••••••
yep .....hound

I'd pretend I didn't see the crossed.

Have a nice day.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm good.You?
[color=#9999ff]

Bored af

Lol made another hoe thread.. U seen?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Blayze007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
sammy6:
The girl is a capital bastard with no conscience. It's true the guy is an arrogant pig but why not just block him. So cuz he chiked you, you want to scatter his marriage and spoil his reputation. Girls like this always have it coming for them so she'll have her own day. See as she even expose bobbi and she dey vex say they ask her for sex.

Are u into the game too? This ur vex dey suspicious.. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Fourwinds: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ozavize88:
na pkomo wey dey in between legs dey cause all this nonsense so oooo..

dat man must be very stupid
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapHedges:

Bored af

Lol made another hoe thread.. U seen?
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecidedare you straight kiddin' me?

dude straight up clowning. he acted so immature undecided serves his no game having self right. hope his wife divorces him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed

Lol not so bad.. Twaz one hoe tryna ditch me friend for me.. The snapshots
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Garrhim grin tongue
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
lestat:

dude straight up clowning. he acted so immature undecided serves his no game having self right. hope his wife divorces him
yep.She need 2.
••••
You been here since 2005
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by misscall247: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lastking147:
Some men are a disgrace to tha Lord
make I hear jor.....d man won buy d market weh she dey sell
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by dotuna3(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sweetcypress:
That's what you get when you showcase your sensitive parts on the internet. You'll attract your likes

And now I got attracted. Dat means u re my like cheesy grin smiley

Don't make d story end like this man and d girl oo. Na beg I beg grin grin

Will PM u wink
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Haba!!! Do guys still beg for sex in this period of recession?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Agukagu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
The girl behaved like typical teenager. She should grow up
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Chrysz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:
Too many ugly male hoes these days. undecided
As if u fine or ur boyfrd 5n reach am. By d way aw many lifeless things av u creatd nt 2 talk life. Rubbish.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by emilyone(f): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
wristbangle:
E be like both of them don bellefull naim make dem get time for love chatting. The current hunger no fit make person see front
That was not love chatting but lust chatting grin
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by zionwest(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
FaustinaChichi:
I like this.....Single Ladies please I think we should do this to any married man that wants to ruin our lives so they can stop pestering us and face their beautiful wifew and children. .....girl u are amazing..keep it up
just to be clear, married men dont chase ugly and hungry lookin ladies ..so you might wanna exclude yourself
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Organs(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
I dont see why anybody will blame the man. From the text, the man asked her out and put his best game forward and she threatened him. I dont see any harassment here initially, the harassment started after the threat from the lady. She should've just said she is not interested and tell him to pls face him front. The only blame on the man is that he got angry at her threats and called her out how he looked at her initially which was wrong, no matter how she dresses, he had no right to look at her a certain way or because she is not a saint so she must accept his advances, wrong on his part as well.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by KoldKash(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
niggi4life:
I still don't understand the reason why men beg, cajole, force and droll over women who look like bitches, is it because of d boobs she put on display? Or d fake hair? Or the over edited photo of d face?
To add salt upon injury the girl said NO, why don't u back out?
Very useless man, na dis kind man dey make women say "All men are d same" undecided

Na so my brother.some of us are falling our hands.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
Claps for the girl... Yes oo ..#with Otono's voice 'Expose them'.
Seriously.. That man is just another nkita.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by haruna99: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm see her dressing sef she just wants to form good girl here
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by gemale(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
ehix89:
That Lady doesn't look a saint either...undecided
Does dt gv d man license 2 chase her? A married man... Tufia. He's a bastard. He has no respect 4 himself, his wife or God. It's men lyk ds dt make women tnk all men r randy dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by JimD(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
The guy has no game. D girl has no class. Both stupid.
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Hajokee(f): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
ehix89:
That Lady doesn't look a saint either...undecided
she is not a saint Buh doesn't do married men .. So is DAT a crime

4 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by KardinalZik(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
After all, puna na free gift of nature
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
dotuna3:

And now I got attracted. Dat means u re my like cheesy grin smiley

Don't make d story end like this man and d girl oo. Na beg I beg grin grin

Will PM u wink
Lol, you are not a serious human being. But was I not making a lot of sense?
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Both are archers
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Both are ratchets
Re: Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yep.She need 2.
••••
You been here since 2005

Yeah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.