Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe (22223 Views)

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by seenter84: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Okada sef for just give D zombie 50 Naira go him own jeje.
Way b say e go make many 50 Naira for him life time.
Now e Don Kpia.
Police day alive.

This naija Na horror movie
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
. Kk
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by delikay4luv: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
ordinary 50? shocked shocked dat money is too small naw.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Josmila(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
ClitRaider:

Seems if you don't defend that name your brains won't twich.

My eyes twitch, my brains don't. Sorry
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by phemmie06(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
One of the reasons am dreaming of joining the military is to see ways how to salvage the image of the force. Integrity is already lost because of greed.
Proud to test ssc 44 interview
Privileged to see real soldiers such as capt. Abdulahi and Abdul(German dose).. Real shame to see someone like lieut. J. Abel who only gloathe the rank and not the responsibilities attached.
Will keep trying.
Hope you won't join the reigning team (corruption team) when you get there
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by claremont(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
One of the reasons am dreaming of joining the military is to see ways how to salvage the image of the force. Integrity is already lost because of greed.

You cannot ''salvage the image of the military'', just remove that thought away from your mind. If you are ever accepted to join any military, your brain will be reconditioned during training to think and act like the very people you despised whilst you were a bleeping civvy.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by bernabc: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2016
I just hate these guys with passion called NPF...
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2016
claremont:

You cannot ''salvage the image of the military'', just remove that thought away from your mind. If you are ever accepted to join any military, your brain will be reconditioned during training to think and act like the very people you despised whilst you were a bleeping civvy.
you choose to be what you want to be, will your brain be removed and another inserted into your skull. Don't I have countless relatives in the military who if you don't see them wearing military camao, noting will make you believe they are same soldiers you see around. Oga I've weighed all those ideas.
If you see a real soldier, you will hate civilian life I swear.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by otabuko(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2016
eksammy:

Why wont he pay the N50?

Common 50....now he is a matyr

where is he from sef......NCAN pls confirm
how can you be saying this, the youths should think better...
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by adeusolu: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by DeLioncourt: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2016
There must be some romance in here somewhere!

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by mangojuice(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
Privileged to see real soldiers such as capt. Abdulahi and Abdul(German dose).. Real shame to see someone like lieut. J. Abel who only gloathe the rank and not the responsibilities attached.
Will keep trying.

hey dude, LT. Abel is a nice guy. Though egocentric (Captain Abdul is worst) but that's how military guys flash their ranks.Remember he is a DSSC officer and not a combatant soldier. I love LT. Ogbole. So cool and gentle. Anyways, when the final list go comot and how many per state/
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Greenback: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Josmila:

Seems without that name in your mouth, you got toothache on a regular
thunda faya doghari..
And his zombie police

1 Like

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
neighbor! have you blamed Jonathan today?
Have you defended him today since it is your life ambition?
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by FTBOY: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2016
how is this romantic, for God's sake?

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by mangojuice(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
Privileged to see real soldiers such as capt. Abdulahi and Abdul(German dose).. Real shame to see someone like lieut. J. Abel who only gloathe the rank and not the responsibilities attached, a dssc trained just for 6 months on weapon handling threatening prospective ssc who is a potential weapon and defender for the country.
Will keep trying.
Bros, Abel is a nice guy. forget the rank flaunting na so junior officers dey behave.Abdul na the worst. LT Ogbole was the coolest of those guys. LT Kwache was fair though. Anyways, when the list go comot and how many candidates you envisage to make the final list
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2016
mangojuice:

hey dude, LT. Abel is a nice guy. Though egocentric (Captain Abdul is worst) but that's how military guys flash their ranks.Remember he is a DSSC officer and not a combatant soldier. I love LT. Ogbole. So cool and gentle. Anyways, when the final list go comot and how many per state/
I will tell you the truth, he is not nice, he seniors ogbole.
Abdul is an instructor so he is just okay the way he is strict and mean.
How you see that lt. That sits at the clinic xray center that greeted us with pinning your pot?
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2016
God knows how much I detestable the Nigerian Police Force and the Nigerian Army.

Most of them there have serious psychological and mental issues yet they carry guns about.

The cowards even ran away, leaving their vehicle behind.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2016
mangojuice:

Bros, Abel is a nice guy. forget the rank flaunting na so junior officers dey behave.Abdul na the worst. LT Ogbole was the coolest of those guys. LT Kwache was fair though. Anyways, when the list go comot and how many candidates you envisage to make the final list
maybe 8 then 2 for reserve.
Abel doesn't know what a clinical psychologist should be doing.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Linus4(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2016
becos of 50? I don't believe it
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by donvat1(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
no jungle justice. chai! na this kind place people suppose dey display dia jungle justice.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by beaversticks(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
This is very bad...but since we know how useless they are..why nt just give them their supposed dues....n go about your own
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by adeusolu: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by barcitymedia: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Queen Nancy Japheth wins Miss Health North West (SEE PHOTOS)

http://barcitytv.com/queen-nancy-japheth-wins-miss-health-north-west-see-photos/
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by adeusolu: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by GameGod(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2016
Police
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by olusmarth(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
Nigeria police are real animals once they smoke there weed finish person life na like animals as they are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.