Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe (22221 Views)

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Abeymills(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
If the head is sick troubled n cursed dis d kind of tins u expect I wonder y the stupid police ran n left thier sick looking patrol vehicle n fled?them 4 pieces them edioootttts
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Jay542(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
ordinary 50? shocked shocked dat money is too small naw.
For Olopa na Loud money.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by mangojuice(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
maybe 8 then 2 for reserve.
Abel doesn't know what a clinical psychologist should be doing.
SSC does not have reserve.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by adeusolu: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:

How can a psychologist just look at someone and write that the person peddled drugs when the urine he tested was negative, he branded the other a cultist cos this guy didn't show up for psychological review because he was at the hospital then at that moment when it was going on, this guy has evidence to show he was down with malaria then. Just cos he needed to produce results and reduce our numbers.

check my older post do as i did and this never happend. nice cat.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Fourwinds: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
TANTUMERGO007:
neighbor! have you blamed Jonathan today?
grin
TANTUMERGO007:
neighbor! have you blamed Jonathan today?
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by clemskay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
This actually happened at OMIFON a village not too far from ORE in Odigbo local government.. The deceased wasn't an Okada man as indicated but a generator repairer returning from a naming ceremony of a fellow Ibo man.. RIP though.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by daryoor03(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
NPF not your afterall. A result of a corrupt system
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by cyberdurable(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahaha
IhateYorubafool:

Hahahahaha
DSS ??
They are busy hunting for bush meat now, hunger wan kill them
You must buy a plate of garri and ogbono soup for them, buy 30 litres of fuel for them before they will negotiate about arresting you

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by holyokoto(m): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
One of the reasons am dreaming of joining the military is to see ways how to salvage the image of the force. Integrity is already lost because of greed.
Proud to test ssc 44 interview
Privileged to see real soldiers such as capt. Abdulahi and Abdul(German dose).. Real shame to see someone like lieut. J. Abel who only gloathe the rank and not the responsibilities attached, a dssc trained just for 6 months on weapon handling threatening prospective ssc who is a potential weapon and defender for the country.
Will keep trying.

How do you came about this?
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Lordspicy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
only in zoo Nigeria
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Benbelor(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
[sub][/sub]Am I the onlyone that noticed this came under romance section?
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by eben1991: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
clemskay:
This actually happened at OMIFON a village not too far from ORE in Odigbo local government.. The deceased wasn't an Okada man as indicated but a generator repairer returning from a naming ceremony of a fellow Ibo man.. RIP though.

correct info! it happened in my area.
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by effogis: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Disintegration is the answer to the failed Nigerian State.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Worthie(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Even policemen sef dton upqrade..nawa oo..no more #20..even chanqe sef dton affect dz police men..
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by lawalosky(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
lillan042:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUN5QbCTxc

chaiii

am just patiantly waitn for the day I will here good news in did country, hit "like" if we share disam histry
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by Originalsly: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
eksammy:

Why wont he pay the N50?

Common 50....now he is a matyr

where is he from sef......NCAN pls confirm
hmmm..... and we wonder why the police be so corrupt. .... it is people like you that give them that power. I hope you would have whatever they demand from you.... if not ......
Re: Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe by wickedworld: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
ItIs right time FG takes gun from police at any check point except they are going to robbing scene.

Even with their guns at check point when they see robbers they will clear the bush with their head. Buhari claim to fight curruption what his decision with this harmrobbers called Nigeria polices.

A friend went to police station to report debtor , police collected N5,000 from her N10,000 from the debtor still went ahead to arrest his wife. police said to my friend their share is 10% when the debtor pay.. The debtor was tranfer to another station police still demanding money from him that was when he voice out that he already gave 10,000 at the previous station that it will be better they allow him pay the debt than police demanding money.

Fg should cancel anything police in this country , they are killing whom they are paid to protect or is collecting bribe not against the law? They are not respected in the country anymore they are the main robbers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Stressed By Their High Earning Wives / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.