Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,184 members, 7,867,431 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Quickie Post: Orgasm In The Park [er0tic Story] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quickie Post: Orgasm In The Park [er0tic Story] (791 Views)

Orgasm In Women: Clitoris Vs Penis; To What End And Purpose? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickie Post: Orgasm In The Park [er0tic Story] by noblepassmercy: 4:45am On Sep 07, 2016
My boyfriend and I loved to travel. He had the means; I had the time off occasionally. He hates hotels so when we travel he usually rents apartments instead. This time around we went to the city that never sleeps, New York.

We rented an apartment close by central park and it was a beautiful view. During the day we walked round being all romantic and then we go back to the apartment and Bleep our brains out.

Friday evening came and I wanted to go dancing. We got dressed, went clubbing, drank like fishes and we both got really tipsy… okay I got really tipsy. We took a cab back to the apartment. He dropped us off by central park.

“We should go for a walk.” I said that laughing.

He laughed too and reached out to hold my hands. We walked into central park smiling and acting like newlyweds. As romantic as this was I couldn’t wait to Bleep him again. I was dick whipped… he ps**y whipped and we both loved it.

Continue Reading Here---http://trendope.com/2016/09/quickie-post-orgasm-park-er0tic-story/

(1) (Reply)

Вяσѕ Ωну / Gentleman's Code / 5 Reasons Ladies Prefer To Make Love At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.