Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example (49973 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by manutdrichie(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2016
[
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by mmsen: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2016
Both of these people are a waste of space.

But what development do any of these visits bring?

How does John Kerry's visit assist the North?

They'll still marry children tomorrow.

They'll still have issues with fistula and polio.

And what benefit has been derived from diplomats visiting SCOAN?
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by manutdrichie(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
mmsen:
Both of these people are a waste of space.

But what development do any of these visits bring?

How does John Kerry's visit assist the North?

They'll still marry children tomorrow.

They'll still have issues with fistula and polio.

And what benefit has been derived from diplomats visiting SCOAN?

Are you very serious that you dont know??

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by forget101O(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I don't have to face Kabbah before my God hears me....

I talk/pray in toilet...
[b]
I'm a son of God not a slave...
[/b]

No regards for your God. You can even command him and also give Him your 'blessing' If you are a Son of God as you claimed, Those that mean you are the Brother to Jesus (The begotten Son of God)?

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
Washington should just ask Kerry to visit Nigeria again, to see just the CAN President for this unnecessary argument to end.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by ameh99: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Nigeria....so religious and yet not Godly grin
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
rileyy:
Looks like you need the slap more than anyone else, please do your self a favor uhn

quote author=TheRealestGuy post=49148615]The useless self acclaimed prof must have been high on methamphetamine before the interview!

Kerry came on an official visit to Nigeria, held a meeting with only northern governors and religious leaders and this idiot wants us all to keep quiet

Anyone around that foool should please give him a very dirty slap on the face for comparing religious/personal visits with official visit by the US secretary of state.

angry
An example of a senseless individual that just quotes ppl anyhow.

You need a brain transplant!

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by favexx(f): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2016
olaitan9291:

Our religion (Islam) is not a tourism and we (Muslims) are not tourists.
We have other ways of contributing to the development of our country (Nigeria).
u are tourist whether u like it or not. Hajj has made you a tourist
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by omojeesu(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Reference:

Let's get one thing straight. God blesses people. And God is not poor, but is Almighty. When He gives, the world will get to know. It cannot be hidden. However, what we choose to do with the blessings is where we rise fiurther or fall into sin. Buy say a pastor or just another church member cannot own a Rolls Royce or a Boeing Business Jet is just nonsense. Thinking. For goodness sake, who else are these things for.

Correct, but this same Biblical principle has been exploited to promote money worship and materialism in the Church. Believers are warned not to be carried away by the deceitfulness of riches by Mammon.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by kaziblake(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Reference:

Let's get one thing straight. God blesses people. And God is not poor, but is Almighty. When He gives, the world will get to know. It cannot be hidden. However, what we choose to do with the blessings is where we rise fiurther or fall into sin. Buy say a pastor or just another church member cannot own a Rolls Royce or a Boeing Business Jet is just nonsense. Thinking. For goodness sake, who else are these things for.
Defender of the universe...continue defending your pastor..if you like don't correct him as a member of his church.
What he did was totally wrong..flaunting gucci bag and other materials things online and he calls himself pastor..
Tell him we are still waiting for his robust reply after his affair with ese walter...what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and losses his soul?

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by kaziblake(f): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2016
streamsofjoy:

Heloooooooo, is pastor fatoyinbo the only christian u knw? If he flaunts his possessions on Internet how does that support ur conclusion of christendoms' jealousy and money making attitude.
How many men of God apart from TB joshua gives to the needy?instaed they all go around in private jets and exotic cars..

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by DeRay98(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?

TB Joshua's tourists come throughout the year. But from August to Dec. Yearly, hotels in Lagos and flights are heavily booked by foreigners attending RCCG annual convention in August and Congress in Dec plus Winners' Chaple's Shiloh. These are huge foreign income earners for Nig yrly.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by mmsen: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2016
manutdrichie:

Are you very serious that you dont know??

Tell me if you know instead of asking a question to my question.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by DeRay98(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2016
kaziblake:
How many men of God apart from TB joshua gives to the needy?instaed they all go around in private jets and exotic cars..

How do you know other churches dont give to the needy, do come to announce to or get permission from you?
Ignorant declarations, some of you with leaking mouths and itching fingers will invite trouble to yourselves.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by omojeesu(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
fxskye:

Because Kerry is a Muslim and came from Saudi Arabia? Oh! Nigerian Muslims have successfully woo the US leaders to assist them in the cause of Islamization of Nigeria?

Now, I can confirm there a lots of Hippocrates in Nigeria.

Have we forgotten so soon the periods when CAN was holding different crusaders across Nigeria? I can never forget Ilorin for Christ, Iwo for Christ and muslims didn't raise any eyebrow about it.

You Muslims and your logic!

So, OFFICIAL DIPLOMATIC VISIT = CHRISTIAN CRUSADES by Nigerians in their own country?

Na wah o!
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by kaziblake(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
DeRay98:

How do you know other churches dont give to the needy, do come to announce to or get permission from you?
Ignorant declarations, some of you with leaking mouths and itching fingers will invite trouble to yourselves.
Get into trouble for speaking my mind?
You are just a nonentity
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by DeRay98(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
When loquacious Professors like this man wants attention they pick fights with Christianity. Why can't muslims preach their messages without references to Christianity?
They are always making comparisons. Until recently christians didn't border to answer their provocations 'till it became clear of their political intentions.
This Prof is always provocative on TV. But nobody answered him.
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by YongChi: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

Imagine you calling yourself a son of God, but living in God's Prison (earth). You are a First class fool.

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by manutdrichie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
mmsen:

Tell me if you know instead of asking a question to my question.

They come in to Nigeria with dollars euros n pounds thereby increasing our foreign reserve, it works same way like selling crude oil to the foreigners
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by highbeekeys(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
psucc:
The Yoruba Muslims are more a tool in devising and exploring avenues for the northern ones to use and advance their deadly mission.

In a country deeply divided as Nigeria, Kerry was wrong visiting only a part of the divide.

Who knows if his visit is not unconnected with the recent invasion of the ND.
He was actually refering to people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
olaitan9291:

Our religion (Islam) is not a tourism and we (Muslims) are not tourists.
We have other ways of contributing to the development of our country (Nigeria).

you are not tourists so, what do you call millions of you that visit mecca every year ?
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Sulaimon01(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

Jesus ever talked when using the toilet
You even said you're son of God when the bible already said your god has a single son. and in another place it said ephraim is ur god's first son... how conflicting.....

4 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Sulaimon01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
islam and stupidity are like bread and butter so compatable

See ur life, you can't even spell compatible correctly....
Who's now stupid now ?

3 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Sman37(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...
beca u ar mad na u are a son of God jesuse is a son of God too abi between u and him who ar christian praying to jesuse or u

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Sman37(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
May Allah continue to bless u mallam Akintola

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Sman37(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
May Allah continue to bless u mallam Akintola for keep telling them the truth!!

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by tayoalone(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
psucc:
The Yoruba Muslims are more a tool in devising and exploring avenues for the northern ones to use and advance their deadly mission.

In a country deeply divided as Nigeria, Kerry was wrong visiting only a part of the divide.

Who knows if his visit is not unconnected with the recent invasion of the ND.
I am surprised your point of view has gotten 53 likes. But it goes to show the level of religious bigotry displayed by christians in Nigeria. The statement made by Akintola is crystal clear. They don't cry foul when VIPS from abroad visit the church and the west why should CAN do that. I am a christian and I think its best for us to start seeing things from the muslims perspective. Its only fair. Like our able senator will always say - I am just trying to make common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by horrmorr(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
herzern:

JUST SHUT UP!!!!.....

I talk/pray in toilet...

u should be scared Bro. See d name of d person u are referring to(alegbeleye)
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Laid2001: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
So CAN is now the mouth piece of southerners. Tribalistic religious mofos.!

Kaycee7:
Mallam Ishaq, there is a difference between a religious pilgrimage and a political visit. Had John Kerry visited a renowned mosque for prayers, there would be no suspicions. But instead, he met with only northern political leaders, not even an imam. So, understand our suspicions. A visit to SCOAN and a visit to the Sultan is are not the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by Laid2001: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
If CAN had stuck to Christianity without picking on the poor Northern Muslims visited by Kerry, this would not have been.
You have just displayed the same symptom he was referring to, you want CAN to talk but not the Muslims to reply!
What an hypocrite you are!!!!

DeRay98:
When loquacious Professors like this man wants attention they pick fights with Christianity. Why can't muslims preach their messages without references to Christianity?
They are always making comparisons. Until recently christians didn't border to answer their provocations 'till it became clear of their political intentions.
This Prof is always provocative on TV. But nobody answered him.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by billyG(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example by kulrunsman79(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
trapQ:

I remember telling an atheist the bolded, they didn't believe. I hope they get it now. TB Joshua's church (Christianity) is the biggest tourism we have in Nigeria. What is the contribution of atheism or Islam to Nigeria?

The contributions of Islam to Nigerian economy is getting forex at 197/$ to travel to Saudi Arabia to stone the devil whereas the manufactures couldn't get forex at even 420/$ to import materials needed for production.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.